Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Rich Conversationalist

Main Page Nitemare Headba
fourthdimension
fourthdimension
fourthdimension

Sorry my connection dropped, i have to go, if
You want you can shop later, tho i can drop off the flowers before leaving, which kind u need?

As many orange pansies, pink cosmos, blue violets you could spare. I use them for my pathway and am currently trying to hybrid them myself, but I still need more. sweatdrop

I could stop by your twon quickly? My town's a mess and I cleared my inventory.

my town is close now since im going to be cycling, like i said i can only drop off the stuff cause i switched towns

Oh, wait I thought you said could shop later. Would the same stuff I was buying be there though later?

well the thing is thats beau file so i only load it up if someone wants him, what stuff was it i can check f i have it?

Check where? I bought the K.K. Jazz and Reegae think it was sold at your Emporium. I'm confused why can't quickly head back to rebuy/pick up the flowers sweatdrop

If you're on, my gates open

Rich Conversationalist

Anyone wanna come over? ANYTHING on the floor o my town is free
Even in my house, lemme know and i'll get it for you
Bring a swimsuit if u want ore in my private beach
10min session
3 people.

Biggest Anubutt

fourthdimension
fourthdimension
fourthdimension

my town is close now since im going to be cycling, like i said i can only drop off the stuff cause i switched towns

Oh, wait I thought you said could shop later. Would the same stuff I was buying be there though later?

well the thing is thats beau file so i only load it up if someone wants him, what stuff was it i can check f i have it?

Check where? I bought the K.K. Jazz and Reegae think it was sold at your Emporium. I'm confused why can't quickly head back to rebuy/pick up the flowers sweatdrop

If you're on, my gates open

Be right there.

Biggest Anubutt

fourthdimension
Anyone wanna come over? ANYTHING on the floor o my town is free
Even in my house, lemme know and i'll get it for you
Bring a swimsuit if u want ore in my private beach
10min session
3 people.

It's not open. sweatdrop

Wintry Dragon

Toraojou
Caomhnoir Angel

Aaah! Now I can't because going out to dinner and a movie eek
Uhhh, catch you in a few hours-? sweatdrop

Heehee! No problem! You have fun. biggrin

Just quote me later. 4laugh

I am back biggrin

soapynation's Princess

Lonely Cub

12,675 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Does anyone have any tulips to share?
Or roses?
I'm using tulips to surround my path but i ran out...
is anyone willing to share their tulips?
i want some hybrid tulips to breed my own... please let me know!

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I really need a petition signed. I'll give something from this trade list in return for visiting your village, or 20K bells.

Biggest Anubutt

moechiii
Does anyone have any tulips to share?
Or roses?
I'm using tulips to surround my path but i ran out...
is anyone willing to share their tulips?
i want some hybrid tulips to breed my own... please let me know!

In meantime, if you have access to your island, you can do the tours. What I do is the easy gardening tour. All you have to do is fill a patch of dirt with flowers. I run around picking up every flower I see until full, go back to place the ones I don't want to keep, then when only need a few (4 or so left) to fill the box, I run around filling up on the flowers I want with the remaining four or however I need and once done, complete the planting and you get to keep what's still in inventory. smile

Biggest Anubutt

I went to someone's town and invited Beau to move in.

I have the space and prior to inviting Beau, I've done villager reset trick to make sure no one moves in.

It is the next day and by doing the villager reset trick, I'm not getting Beau but random villagers.

Where the heck is Beau? >.>

I also only have 8 villagers currently.

Do I have to have one of the randoms move in so Beau moves in the next day? T-T

soapynation's Princess

Lonely Cub

12,675 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE TOURS LOL
thanks for the reminder!!

also about Beau, when you invite them to move in, it might take a few days if it's not immediate. If Beau doesn't come at all, someone may have already spoken to him? Or the owner could have changed their mind ..

Biggest Anubutt

moechiii

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE TOURS LOL
thanks for the reminder!!

also about Beau, when you invite them to move in, it might take a few days if it's not immediate. If Beau doesn't come at all, someone may have already spoken to him? Or the owner could have changed their mind ..

Np. smile

Hmm, but I believe he said was coming, and last time I accidentally invited a villager, they were there next day (though that was my 10th villager and currently I only have 8 so wondering if I need to let a random in today or not >.< wink And when I had Bella move out, I couldn't go visit her after she agreed to move to someone else's town. Idk what to do. sad

Dangerous Sweetheart

Talim-Hime
I really need a petition signed. I'll give something from this trade list in return for visiting your village, or 20K bells.

does this offer still stand lol

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Zyrellia
Talim-Hime

Already got my petition signed, but if you want something off that list, go ahead and ask. The same list also shows what I want in return, but it's not required.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Talim-Hime
Zyrellia
Talim-Hime

Already got my petition signed, but if you want something off that list, go ahead and ask. The same list also shows what I want in return, but it's not required.

do you still need the blossoming dress and cabin armchair? i can order those for you and tt anyway (just a day forward, though). a-and can i have savannah's picture? sweatdrop

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Zyrellia
Talim-Hime
Zyrellia
Talim-Hime

do you still need the blossoming dress and cabin armchair? i can order those for you and tt anyway (just a day forward, though). a-and can i have savannah's picture? sweatdrop

Sounds great! You don't have to TT if you don't want to, we can meet tomorrow. I'll PM you my code right now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff