Welcome to Gaia! ::

x0_FATIMAGIC
King Joffrey Baratheon
ll_JIDH_ll
King Joffrey Baratheon
ll_JIDH_ll
King Joffrey Baratheon
If my traitor uncle was not after my throne and did not laugh at me so often, then maybe I would not spike his head.

But he was after your throne and you didn't spike his head.

---------------------------------
I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿
If you listened, you would have heard others mention he took some guards and escaped before I could have killed too.

And doesn't that show how wonderfully incompetent your own guards are -- that someone so important could have slipped past them?

But I digress. What I meant is that you didn't kill Renly and the shadow baby did.

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

No, he ran off before it could arranged anyway...smart uncle.

I am aware of his death.

I just finished episode four, and I would like to let you Highness know what a glorious c**t you are. But alas, in the words of Bronn, there's no cure for a c**t. rolleyes

Oh, by the way, did you know that your whore mommy is banging your cousin, and your uncle/father? XD

He sent whores to my room. My Uncle Tyrion was mocking him...so they are just going to deliver a message for me.

Lies.
King Joffrey Baratheon
x0_FATIMAGIC
King Joffrey Baratheon
ll_JIDH_ll
King Joffrey Baratheon
If you listened, you would have heard others mention he took some guards and escaped before I could have killed too.

And doesn't that show how wonderfully incompetent your own guards are -- that someone so important could have slipped past them?

But I digress. What I meant is that you didn't kill Renly and the shadow baby did.

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

I am aware of his death.

I just finished episode four, and I would like to let you Highness know what a glorious c**t you are. But alas, in the words of Bronn, there's no cure for a c**t. rolleyes

Oh, by the way, did you know that your whore mommy is banging your cousin, and your uncle/father? XD

He sent whores to my room. My Uncle Tyrion was mocking him...so they are just going to deliver a message for me.

Lies.

Lies?

Why, so is your raisin of a p***s, my lord. I pray that soon, the great Daenerys Stormborn will order her children to burn it off. xd

(OOC: Your cosplay is epic.)
x0_FATIMAGIC
King Joffrey Baratheon
x0_FATIMAGIC
King Joffrey Baratheon
ll_JIDH_ll
King Joffrey Baratheon

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

I am aware of his death.

Lies.

Lies?

Why, so is your raisin of a p***s, my lord. I pray that soon, the great Daenerys Stormborn will order her children to burn it off. xd

You heard me?

Raisin? My dear lady I do not recall us in my chambers together, but rest assured I am not raisin.

And thank you, mother sees to it that I'm dressed well.
King Joffrey Baratheon
x0_FATIMAGIC
King Joffrey Baratheon
x0_FATIMAGIC
King Joffrey Baratheon

I am aware of his death.

Lies.

Lies?

You heard me?

Raisin? My dear lady I do not recall us in my chambers together, but rest assured I am not raisin.

And thank you, mother sees to it that I'm dressed well.

Hmm...is that because you'd rather bang Lancel like your mommy?

And you are correct, your grace, it is not a raisin. For that is a compliment. Such an anatomical blessing never existed for you. I almost pity you, my lord. You must have it worse that Varys.

Hygienic Smoker

Possibly one of my favorite characters in the show. He's just so sassy. rofl

Vampire Toy's Spouse

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Easily one of my favorite characters in the show!

Has that, "i know everything and everyone" cockiness to him that I love so much!

And he would have made a MUCH better king than anyone else!

Gah! Stupid demon baby!

I actually use Renly as a model for one of my characters in a roleplay I'm in.
        So ********' happy that he's dead.

Invisible Phantom

I liked Renly, he sounded like a pretty cool guy in the books, with his kingsguard of rainbows.

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
He wasn't with loras in the book - in fact he was engaged to Loras' sister
Elyria Stone
There relationship was hinted at in the books.

Aged Gawker

3,540 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I love Renly.. so sad.. sad

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Valar Morghulis

All men must die.

Elyria Stone

Actually, there were various hints that they had a relationship in the books: such as "praying" together, Loras' rage at Renly's death, the rainbow cloaks -- though at first I just thought that Renly was really, really flamboyant -- and the way that some characters talk of their relationship as even more than just friends.

There was also this quote:
Quote:
When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.

I'm pretty sure that if you look up their relationship on Google, other sites would give you more evidence, but this was all I could really think of right now.

-----------------------------------
I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿
Shame for the shadow being.

Knew he would die but still, fantasizing about the army Renly + Robb would have had and what a partnership that would have been, like Robert and Eddard.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Valar Morghulis

All men must die.

Steel Crimson
Shame for the shadow being.

Knew he would die but still, fantasizing about the army Renly + Robb would have had and what a partnership that would have been, like Robert and Eddard.

Yeah, when I read it in the books I kept thinking that there was some chance of it actually happening. Heck, didn't Renly even say that Robb could style himself anything he wants, including King in the North, just as long as he swears loyalty to Renly? That was actually a pretty good offer. 'Tis a shame that they let it pass.

-----------------------------------
I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items