Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
I was wondering about this since I've seen so few posts concerning Renly. I'm coming dangerously close to thinking that I'm the only one in here, guys.

PROVE TO ME THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Also, anybody in here who ships him with Ser Loras?

---------------------------------
I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿
im the only one in my family who got that he was gay from the books

Rainbow Gawker

WakkaWakkaZero

R-RENLY IS GAY??? D:

Rainbow Gawker

A Kiss In Paradise
WakkaWakkaZero

R-RENLY IS GAY??? D:

oh jk, i thought that you were talking about the hiding son of the late king thats with arya in the show.. whee whee

Hunter

You're going to hate the next episode then...

Tiny Fairy

21,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I've been kind of dreading that all season.... was kind of expecting it last episode.

I know the book is more subtle about Renly than the show... but I thought it was pretty obvious in the book *shug*
ll_JIDH_ll
I was wondering about this since I've seen so few posts concerning Renly. I'm coming dangerously close to thinking that I'm the only one in here, guys.

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

I think honestly that Renly would have made a good king. He is fair and just, he is loved by many. The only thing about Renly is that he doesn't know how to command an army. To lead a war. He needed a good army and commanders to back him. Although, I don't think anyone could have been prepared for the evil shadow baby. Also, I thought it was pretty obvious in the book that he was gay. His banner of rainbows, his love for high fashion clothes etc etc. Because it didn't come out and shout Renly is gay in the book most didn't pick up on it.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Breezes
You're going to hate the next episode then...

Oh, I know what happens. But that doesn't stop me from loving Renly, doesn't it?

Foxie Loxie
ll_JIDH_ll

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

I think honestly that Renly would have made a good king. He is fair and just, he is loved by many. The only thing about Renly is that he doesn't know how to command an army. To lead a war. He needed a good army and commanders to back him. Although, I don't think anyone could have been prepared for the evil shadow baby. Also, I thought it was pretty obvious in the book that he was gay. His banner of rainbows, his love for high fashion clothes etc etc. Because it didn't come out and shout Renly is gay in the book most didn't pick up on it.

I totally agree with you -- with everything you said. I think that if the commanders leading him were a bit more wiser and more worn with battle, and if the blasted shadow baby wasn't there, he could have won. After all, his army is the most numerous.

----------------------
I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿
If my traitor uncle was not after my throne and did not laugh at me so often, then maybe I would not spike his head.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
King Joffrey Baratheon
If my traitor uncle was not after my throne and did not laugh at me so often, then maybe I would not spike his head.

But he was after your throne and you didn't spike his head.

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿
ll_JIDH_ll
King Joffrey Baratheon

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿
If you listened, you would have heard others mention he took some guards and escaped before I could have killed too.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
King Joffrey Baratheon
ll_JIDH_ll
King Joffrey Baratheon

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿
If you listened, you would have heard others mention he took some guards and escaped before I could have killed too.

And doesn't that show how wonderfully incompetent your own guards are -- that someone so important could have slipped past them?

But I digress. What I meant is that you didn't kill Renly and the shadow baby did.

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿
ll_JIDH_ll
King Joffrey Baratheon
ll_JIDH_ll
King Joffrey Baratheon

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

And doesn't that show how wonderfully incompetent your own guards are -- that someone so important could have slipped past them?

But I digress. What I meant is that you didn't kill Renly and the shadow baby did.

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

No, he ran off before it could arranged anyway...smart uncle.

I am aware of his death.
I love Renly, but I think Loras is a spoiled little biatch. It doesn't make him any less pretty, but Brienne could snap his a** like a twig. Not that Renly hasn't been stabbing him already. LOL. XD
King Joffrey Baratheon
ll_JIDH_ll
King Joffrey Baratheon
ll_JIDH_ll
King Joffrey Baratheon

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

No, he ran off before it could arranged anyway...smart uncle.

I am aware of his death.

I just finished episode four, and I would like to let you Highness know what a glorious c**t you are. But alas, in the words of Bronn, there's no cure for a c**t. rolleyes

Oh, by the way, did you know that your whore mommy is banging your cousin, and your uncle/father? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff