+1 (idc) 0.38705738705739 38.7% [ 1268 ]
Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

Questionable Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
Mandy Malady

Oh my gosh, you're a lifesaver. Thank you so much. Sorry I kinda snapped. sweatdrop

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Cairo Luz
Mandy Malady

Oh my gosh, you're a lifesaver. Thank you so much. Sorry I kinda snapped. sweatdrop

No worries. cool Glad to help!
I just got BetterGaia and I don't understand it at all. How do you change your font, header and other things?

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Better Gaia is just really amazing but my Main Forums are acting kinda weird, deleting half the avatars so I cant see one side of them... any help?

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

I really tired to find this on the front, but does anyone know how to change bettergaia to make the fourms like they used to? I'm really disliking the way it's spaced out. Makes some layouts i make and my shop look like total crap :/ I really hope that's not the way my stuff looks to most people.

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
[Purdey]
I just got BetterGaia and I don't understand it at all. How do you change your font, header and other things?

For header information click the picture below. If there are more questions leave a post and I will reply as fast as i can.
User Image

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
tubercular skies
I really tired to find this on the front, but does anyone know how to change bettergaia to make the fourms like they used to? I'm really disliking the way it's spaced out. Makes some layouts i make and my shop look like total crap :/ I really hope that's not the way my stuff looks to most people.

Check out the BG add-on Main Features tab. There is a Forums section. Have you played with the settings?

User Image

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Crystal Sparda
Well, my Firefox decided to update to 20.0.1, so now I have ZERO access to BetterGaia. C'mon, the least you could do is at least keep it updated enough to run on current browsers. gonk I'm not asking for much, am I? I even had the small 0.2012.10.8.b Beta version running, but now when I go to the BG download page, it says the last version was from 2011! This add-on is my favorite, as I find it the most helpful with very good page-remodels, awesome customizable shortcut links, awesome customization abilities, and so very much more!

Guh, now I have to actually navigate through the main forums page just to get to all the different forums! Please, for the love of Gaia, just update so that it can still be used with current versions of Firefox?

You can reinstall the Beta here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8446/contribute/roadblock/?src=dp-btn-devchannel&version=0.2012.10.8.b

Unfortunally, the update I recently submitted to Mozilla was rejected.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

allvanishing
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8446/contribute/roadblock/?src=dp-btn-devchannel&version=0.2012.10.8.b

heart ドキドキ ドキドキ heart
      I managed to downgrade back to Firefox 19.0, so the beta version is working again.

I am worried about the future of this add-on, should I be?
      Would it be better if you just passed the development on to another person, or get people to help you?
      I really don't feel secure, keeping my browser on an older version simply because the tools I love are on an outdated app. sad

Tipsy Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Crystal Sparda
allvanishing

heart ドキドキ ドキドキ heart
      I managed to downgrade back to Firefox 19.0, so the beta version is working again.

I am worried about the future of this add-on, should I be?
      Would it be better if you just passed the development on to another person, or get people to help you?
      I really don't feel secure, keeping my browser on an older version simply because the tools I love are on an outdated app. sad

While I, too, am annoyed at how neglected the Firefox version is (holy hell are guilds and post preview ugly now), I can recommend a work-around so you can still use BG on Firefox 20+ (which is what I'm using). This addon, checkCompatibility, disables Firefox from automatically disabling out-of-date addons that still work just fine. I wasn't even aware there was a clash between BG and FF 20 since I use this addon. I have an addon that dates back to FF 3 that still works perfectly fine, and I'm still able to use it thanks to this.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Changelog for Chrome BG 2013.4
Added BetterGaia links to the MyGaia page
Added option to choose how many lines to place in between a quote and post format
Added option to choose where post formats are used
Added post formatter functionality to Instant quoting
Draw all buttons are now easier to press
Header in Guilds no longer cut off
Improved Reset option
Improved post formatting while quoting a post
Removed defunct BetterGaia Sidebar
Timestamps in Guilds now inline with page

Beloved Explorer

20,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Super Converter 100
  • Super Jumper 500
I really like to appreciate all the good work you've done to improve this site. I love all the features and customs that makes my experience easier and amazing : D

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

User Image
◃◃◃◃ ▹▹▹▹

Subscribing to this thread. * u* <3
But I have a question!
My post styles are still here... and my layout and alignment and stuff.
But my draw daily chance drawings and navigation shortcut bar have vanished!

I am using Chrome. Think the update messed something up for me..?
I'll go dabble in the options and see if something's changed. o uo;
EDIT// I don't see anything different! :c (minus the updates; love the lines added to quotes)

▵▵▵▵▵▵▵▵
User Image

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
User Image
◃◃◃◃ ▹▹▹▹

Subscribing to this thread. * u* <3
But I have a question!
My post styles are still here... and my layout and alignment and stuff.
But my draw daily chance drawings and navigation shortcut bar have vanished!

I am using Chrome. Think the update messed something up for me..?
I'll go dabble in the options and see if something's changed. o uo;
EDIT// I don't see anything different! :c (minus the updates; love the lines added to quotes)

▵▵▵▵▵▵▵▵
User Image

They should be working as they have before. You can reset BetterGaia on the about page in the options, just make sure to back up your formats and such.

Quick Kitten

12,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Hello Allvanshing! I actually just now downloaded this for Chrome, I had it on Firefox before my PC crashed and loved the exstension, just now getting back into getting things straightened out after nearly half a year of being on hiatus, I'm so glad that this extension is still around and still going strong!

^_^ Now I'm going to go and set up all my post styles once more. biggrin

One quick question, how do I change the navigation bar to where it shows the pull down menus, instead of the ones that Gaia uses? Are those still available?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff