<3 </3

BetterGaia should...

Beat out the addon competition. 0.26221001221001 26.2% [ 859 ]
Work together with other addons. 0.3507326007326 35.1% [ 1149 ]
+1 (idc) 0.38705738705739 38.7% [ 1268 ]
Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

xoTenshi's King

Dangerous Giver

With the recent update, my post formats don`t show on the bottom of a new post like they're supposed to. -_-
Everything else is fine for me.

xoTenshi's King

Dangerous Giver

Atramors671
If you quote someone, they will show up. A bit inconvenient, but it still works.

A Y Y Z E E
With the recent update, my post formats don`t show on the bottom of a new post like they're supposed to. -_-

Yes, but i shouldm`t have to quote someone every time I want a feature to work.
The point of the extension is for easier and "better" use of Gaia.

xoTenshi's King

Dangerous Giver

Atramors671
With all due respect, someone made this extension for the benefit of Gaian users, expecting nothing in return. The developers are making it at no cost to you, you have no right to complain. All you can do is tell them the problem you found and hope that they find a way to fix it. Another point to note, this bug has been reported already and the work around that I just told you about has been mentioned multiple times. If this were any other website, people would be telling you to read the backlogs or get out.

A Y Y Z E E
Atramors671
If you quote someone, they will show up. A bit inconvenient, but it still works.

A Y Y Z E E

Yes, but i shouldm`t have to quote someone every time I want a feature to work.
The point of the extension is for easier and "better" use of Gaia.

No need for you to be a rude p***k.
I wasn`t initially complaining, I was stating the problem, as I don`t have time to sit here and read the "backlogs". This is my first time back on Gaia in a couple of weeks, and I decided to "report" a problem/glitch in the extension. I already knew that quoting makes the formats show up, but that doesn`t actually fix the problem. I`m sure developers appreciate feedback, and try to work on any problems they may come across.

And yes, it`s free, but I`ll have you know, that I have donated for the extension.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
A Y Y Z E E

Are you on version 2015.9.1? That should be the latest version you should be on.

xoTenshi's King

Dangerous Giver

allvanishing
A Y Y Z E E

Are you on version 2015.9.1? That should be the latest version you should be on.

Yes.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
First off, I want to say that I absolutely LOVE this add-on and I can't even remember what life was like without it. I have a mini panic attack when I log on from a different computer without it lol.

I am however having an issue with the new announcement reader. For some reason, it just doesn't display right on my computer, and I can't scroll through them or close out the window without having to hit the "back" button. It appears stretched out and cuts off the beginnings of the announcement titles on the left hand side.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kayte Adrastea
First off, I want to say that I absolutely LOVE this add-on and I can't even remember what life was like without it. I have a mini panic attack when I log on from a different computer without it lol.

I am however having an issue with the new announcement reader. For some reason, it just doesn't display right on my computer, and I can't scroll through them or close out the window without having to hit the "back" button. It appears stretched out and cuts off the beginnings of the announcement titles on the left hand side.

What size is your screen?

Fluffy Bunny

Has anyone else's BG just randomly reset itself?

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
allvanishing
Kayte Adrastea

What size is your screen?

I'm using a netbook, I want to say it's 10.6 inches, it's small. my resolution is 1024x600 if that's what you meant.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
-I-Bunnie-Chii-I-
Has anyone else's BG just randomly reset itself?

Mine did with the update and gave me a mini panic attack lol. You can find the button in the about tab in the settings to restore all of your previous settings.

Unholy Genius

9,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
I just got introduced to this add-on today, and I have to say, I absolutely adore it. My favorite things so far are the user-defined shortcuts and the desktop notifications. I haven't read back through the logs yet, but I was wondering if someone could let me know if the 'post action' just doesn't really work in instant quote? I tried to use it, but it didn't give me an option to set my range, so instead of from 1-750 that I needed I got 0-1, lol.

edit: also, it seems the 'select unread messages' button in the inbox only works sometimes, and doesn't always select all unread messages. on a related note, much of the time when it will tell me I have one or more unread messages, if I click on the PM button on my bar it opens a little dropdown popup that says there are no unread messages.

disclaimer: no, I'm not complaining, I'm giving bug reports, because I do that.

Operating System
Windows XP

Internet/Web Browser
Chrome/40.0.2214.115

Flash version

(in case that helps)

Dangerous Businesswoman

So is there a user's manual posted somewhere? I'm not tech savvy. The most obvious choice for figuring this out was the BetterGaia Settings deal up on top of the screen but all I get is a page saying it's "coming soon."

I'd appreciate some pointers on the basics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff