Work together with other addons. 0.3507326007326 35.1% [ 1149 ]
+1 (idc) 0.38705738705739 38.7% [ 1268 ]
Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hmmm adding a poll doesn't work on instant edit.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Natalia Pessoa
Hmmm adding a poll doesn't work on instant edit.

You're right. I need to investigate.

Anxious Lunatic

allvanishing
Eiza Primakov

BetterGaia is pretty helpful for me, because I DO roleplay a lot.
The only problem I have is that meebo disappears quite a bit, and
forums is a bit strange.
It appears like this when I'm logged in. x
and when I'm logged out, it looks like this. x
For others it appears the way it looks for me when I'm logged out.. ; A;
Can I change it to stay that way?

You enabled Gaia's forums lite. You can change the settings here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/labs

For the Meebo bar, make sure you don't have it hidden in BetterGaia options or either your account settings.

; w; Jeeze I feel stupid. Thanks hun.

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
If I went back in time I could save a lot of suffering but...

Also my post format breaks when I post on Guilds or Pm's.

...it would probably change me so much that I wouldn't be close to the people I love now.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Meebo doesn't work on my BG. I have "new footer" turned on, and in my BG settings I don't have it set to turn off the footer. It was working fine one day, then the next it just stopped appearing.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Natalia Pessoa
If I went back in time I could save a lot of suffering but...

Also my post format breaks when I post on Guilds or Pm's.

...it would probably change me so much that I wouldn't be close to the people I love now.

That's since Gaia hasn't updated how Guilds and PM's display BBC code like they do in the forums, as mentioned in this thread:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/screwy-bbc-in-the-guilds/t.78806355/

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
allvanishing

There seems to be a bug with Post Formatting when used on Profile comments. The option is shown in the BG app for Chrome but when posting on a Profile it does not work. Just wanted to bring this to your attention.

PHOTO REFERENCE 1
PHOTO REFERANCE 2

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Just recently started using this, and I have a couple requests.

First: People who collect Towns stuff have a need to know what time it is in Gaia Standard Time, since that affects what types of bugs/flowers/trash will spawn. If you don't already have Towns or zOMG! open, the quickest way to see what time it is in GST is to go to this page. However, when viewed in BetterGaia, the part of that page that tells you the current time doesn't have a proper backdrop; it's just black text on whatever background you've selected, which could make it hard to read. Can something be done to fix this issue, either improving the readability of that page or maybe giving us an optional GST widget so we can see the time in GST on any page?

Second: I have half a dozen accounts on Gaia. Since each is based on a different OC, even the ones I don't use much have their own 'personality'...so I think it'd be neat if I could give each its own header. Have you looked into letting us set different BetterGaia options for different Gaia Online accounts? I'll understand if it's prohibitively difficult, just thought I'd put that out there.

Enduring Browser

9,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Is it just me or: Every other post is missing the avatar in forums. I've had this issue for months, but just now reporting it. I'm on Firefox by the way.

Animal Lover

11,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
gaia_star
bump
gaia_star

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
pseudocyesis
Is it just me or: Every other post is missing the avatar in forums. I've had this issue for months, but just now reporting it. I'm on Firefox by the way.

You can update to the BetterGaia beta for Firefox from the first post, or you can use the Chrome version, which was updated last week.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Platonix
Just recently started using this, and I have a couple requests.

First: People who collect Towns stuff have a need to know what time it is in Gaia Standard Time, since that affects what types of bugs/flowers/trash will spawn. If you don't already have Towns or zOMG! open, the quickest way to see what time it is in GST is to go to this page. However, when viewed in BetterGaia, the part of that page that tells you the current time doesn't have a proper backdrop; it's just black text on whatever background you've selected, which could make it hard to read. Can something be done to fix this issue, either improving the readability of that page or maybe giving us an optional GST widget so we can see the time in GST on any page?

Second: I have half a dozen accounts on Gaia. Since each is based on a different OC, even the ones I don't use much have their own 'personality'...so I think it'd be neat if I could give each its own header. Have you looked into letting us set different BetterGaia options for different Gaia Online accounts? I'll understand if it's prohibitively difficult, just thought I'd put that out there.

I'll look into both of these.

Sparkly Noob

weirdly enough... i'm using chrome and suddenly i dont have the "draw all" option of the daily chance cart!
and my BG toolbar thingy that's floating on the top doesnt have all the other functions anymore. I only see my name and if i hover the cursor on it it will only have the options of logout/account/help...

Shameless Raider

Man, it must really suck to get nothing but the bugs on here, but just changed computers and now BG seems to dislike the Captcha a lot. Will update with a screenshot if this hasn't been reported yet.

BUT, you deserve praise! The post formatting, most of all, is what I love. So much easier to not have to copy+paste all the different formats and AD's I use for my shop. Love it!
Thanks so much for making this and keeping it updated, will be trying out the Beta in a minute :3

Edit; Updated to Beta of Firefox Version. The Options screen for the add on looks so damn slick, but when you transfer your settings, only the post formats return. Not that big of a deal though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff