<3 </3

BetterGaia should...

Beat out the addon competition. 0.26221001221001 26.2% [ 859 ]
Work together with other addons. 0.3507326007326 35.1% [ 1149 ]
+1 (idc) 0.38705738705739 38.7% [ 1268 ]
Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

I am having trouble getting the usernames to show, it only displays part of a name and then puts the rest of the username down below where it is cut off.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
I was wondering if there was a way to set it to display Gaia's regular header instead of customizing it. During events I like to see the new art, and right now I don't have a way to do that without tracking down the new header and uploading it as a custom one.

I also have an incomplete list of 2012 headers and none so far for this year. Did I miss an update or are they just not added?

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image
I was wondering if there was a way to set it to display Gaia's regular header instead of customizing it. During events I like to see the new art, and right now I don't have a way to do that without tracking down the new header and uploading it as a custom one.

I also have an incomplete list of 2012 headers and none so far for this year. Did I miss an update or are they just not added?

Just so you know the BG New Header and Sides Guild Thread is updated regularly with the latest event headers as fast as I can (which probably mean 20 minutes since I regularly check Gaia). Yes it still uses custom urls settings but BG doesn't have a way to update the headers yet without a new update. Hopes this helps and in no ways is this a complete answer since a new update may be in the works.

If you already didn't know about this. Click the picture to get the latest headers.

User Image

Tactical Superhero

I have a question regarding the post format. I don't think mine is working correctly?

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Assassin of Doom
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image

Just so you know the BG New Header and Sides Guild Thread is updated regularly with the latest event headers as fast as I can (which probably mean 20 minutes since I regularly check Gaia). Yes it still uses custom urls settings but BG doesn't have a way to update the headers yet without a new update. Hopes this helps and in no ways is this a complete answer since a new update may be in the works.

If you already didn't know about this. Click the picture to get the latest headers.

User Image

User Image
Oh yay! I was thinking I'd have to track through the GCD to find them. Thanks!

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Daffodil the Destroyer
The Assassin of Doom
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image

User Image

User Image
Oh yay! I was thinking I'd have to track through the GCD to find them. Thanks!
The GCD would be to much of a hassel and since BG has a Guild I made a centrally located thread there. Check back on the thread when ever there is any kind of event since the thread has something from it. Hope this helps you in the long run.

BeowuIf's Waifu

Browser

Hello! I've noticed that the headers used to stretch then suddenly it stopped doing that a bit ago. I'm unsure on why it stopped.

User Image

It looks weird like that and kinda throws off the atmosphere the header makes for me. I looked over my settings and didn't untick or tick anything that would cause it sad

I use the latest version of FF and Windows 7 [ if more info is needed, do let me know! ].
There are a few minor problems in forums and guilds like on a star wars guild the descryption causes the buttons to get cut off, i suggest scripting the guild navigation bar to re-size to fit the text and buttons. (firefox version) User Image
The post time and date are about 2-3 inches off to the right in forums and its often either overlapping someone's name or hanging over the edge of the background. (firefox version)

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Well, my Firefox decided to update to 20.0.1, so now I have ZERO access to BetterGaia. C'mon, the least you could do is at least keep it updated enough to run on current browsers. gonk I'm not asking for much, am I? I even had the small 0.2012.10.8.b Beta version running, but now when I go to the BG download page, it says the last version was from 2011! This add-on is my favorite, as I find it the most helpful with very good page-remodels, awesome customizable shortcut links, awesome customization abilities, and so very much more!

Guh, now I have to actually navigate through the main forums page just to get to all the different forums! Please, for the love of Gaia, just update so that it can still be used with current versions of Firefox?

Sparkly Shapeshifter

The only major problem I am experiencing is in the forums.
I'm not sure, but the posts themselves seem to be overlapping avis whose speech bubbles point to the right. So every other post looks wonky.
Using the lastest firefox.

But I really enjoy every other aspect of the add-on. Thank you for creating it!
emotion_yatta

Questionable Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
Mandy Malady

Yeah, I'm having that problem with the overlapping avis, too. It's really frustrating in the Word Games forum, because a lot of the threads I like focus on the AAY (Avatar Above You), and half the time I can't see the avatar above me. sweatdrop

Questionable Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
I'm sorry for double-posting, but this is really starting to irritate me. How do I remove the Firefox add-on? It's just getting in the way, and the Mozilla website tells me I have to go to an Add-ons manager at the top of the Firefox window. I have no clue what it's talking about. Can someone please explain it in simplified terms?

(Sorry if I seem rude. I'm kind of grumpy today.)

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Cairo Luz
I'm sorry for double-posting, but this is really starting to irritate me. How do I remove the Firefox add-on? It's just getting in the way, and the Mozilla website tells me I have to go to an Add-ons manager at the top of the Firefox window. I have no clue what it's talking about. Can someone please explain it in simplified terms?

(Sorry if I seem rude. I'm kind of grumpy today.)

Go to the very top of your browser (where it says file,edit, view, etc.) If you can't see it, hit Alt once, it should appear. Go to Tools > Add-ons.
Ctrl+Shift+A also works
:]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas