Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Unorthodox Jukebox
allvanishing
Hello there. I was wondering, is it possible to use the auto format when posting a quick reply?

Currently no, but it's on top of my list of features to add.

Perfect Saint

New DC collect buttons seem to be a little "hard" for lack of a better term. It takes a few clicks to get it to work.

Heroic Genius

13,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Myrielle
New DC collect buttons seem to be a little "hard" for lack of a better term. It takes a few clicks to get it to work.

yeah....it looks better but i have to click the buttons 3 or 4 times each gonk

Witty Genius

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150

Sunraiser's Waifu

Distrustful Pumpkin

I'm having a lot of trouble with my BetterGaia since adding it to firefox on my Mac.
I have some screenshots of what's going on

Huge space on posts : link
No avi's on right and no dates/times : link

Even with everything centered, there's never Avi's on the right and always these huge spaces at the top of each post.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
I seem to have forgotten how to change the headers and do not remember how to access the options for Better Gaia, where do I go to enable, disable, and modify my settings with Better Gaia?

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
My only problem with bettergaia is exactly what phoenix mentioned, I can't see the date/time in threads or avis on the right side of the screen.

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Hey there! I don't know if it's a kind of glitch or something with my laptop, or if its the browser combined with bettergaia, I've brought this up before elsewhere, but while the application is enabled, there's some issues in formatting the page. It's been pointed out by others it would appear, in which one may not see every other avatar that has posted, on top of which this only happens in the forums on top of everything. Guilds are unaffected, but all forums. It's pretty irritating.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Phoenix Skyy
I'm having a lot of trouble with my BetterGaia since adding it to firefox on my Mac.

Even with everything centered, there's never Avi's on the right and always these huge spaces at the top of each post.

The Trancy Brat

Trancy, are you using a Mac as well?

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
The Trancy Brat

oh no, I guess I should have said that sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

II Sahri II
Phoenix Skyy

The Trancy Brat

I'm having this problem as well and I'm on Firefox with Windows 7.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Trancy Brat

jk desu

Ok, so we can rule out that it's OS related. Looks like BG for Firefox isn't really working well. I first thought it was Chrome sweatdrop

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
II Sahri II
The Trancy Brat

jk desu

Ok, so we can rule out that it's OS related. Looks like BG for Firefox isn't really working well. I first thought it was Chrome sweatdrop
yea, I can only see the tiniest bit of the top of the post date, everything else is cut XD

Invisible Browser

The Trancy Brat
II Sahri II
The Trancy Brat

jk desu

yea, I can only see the tiniest bit of the top of the post date, everything else is cut XD

Had this exact same problem for the firefox version. It was solved when I updated to the Feb. 2013 version. Not sure about Chrome though...

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Dat Bunneh-kins
The Trancy Brat
II Sahri II
The Trancy Brat

jk desu

Had this exact same problem for the firefox version. It was solved when I updated to the Feb. 2013 version. Not sure about Chrome though...
all my stuff is updated ;w; poo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces