Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 262 263 264 > >> >>> »|

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Introduction-

Welcome to Evolving Items Addicts Anonymous (EIAA).

FakePlasticTreeHugger and I wanted to create a space that contains all the latest information on Gaia’s evolving items and offers a place for addicts to work with others to better understand their condition. Here is a place to learn more about your favorite EIs, to offer your opinion on the evolving item reports (EIR), or to just talk to others about EIs in general. By creating this thread, FPTH and I acknowledge the amount of time we will have to pour into this thread in order for it to be as effective as possible and we accept the challenge. Work with us to make this the most complete guide for EIs out there!

This thread is incredibly image heavy, so people with dialup or slow internet connection please beware.

Aged Prophet

-Rules-

Follow Gaia’s T.o.S.
Do not quote the first page.
Do not quote large images.
Off topic discussions are allowed during the lull between EI release hype, but please keep them somewhat contained, we don’t want the thread turning into the type of thread one would find in the CB.
If you have any questions, please check the FAQ. If you can’t find your answer there, please ask Celes, myself, or the thread regulars. Your question will most likely be answered in a relatively quick manner.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Table of Contents-

Click the images to be taken directly to the post containing the poses!

Page 1:
Introduction | Thread Rules | Table of Contents | FPTH Intro | Arre's Intro | Extremely Useful Guides and Threads | FAQ |
User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image

Page 2:
User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image

Page 3:
User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image

Page 4:

Page 77:
User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image| User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image

Page 78:
User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved

Aged Prophet

-FPTH Intro-

Hey all,
I’m FakePlasticTreeHugger, FPTH for short, and I suffer from an Evolving Items Addiction.
I’m twenty years old and in my third year at UC Santa Cruz studying studio art and anthropology. I love taking care of plants, my first EI was the Dandiidoodad Spore, and also being in and around water (still waiting for a purely water based EI, is the Yemaya's Pearl the answer to my prayers?!). Helping people is also one of my passions and it will be my pleasure to help you out as much as I can!

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Arre's Intro-

Hello! I'm Arre, my username used to be Celestarre and at the time I also had a female base. If you knew me as Celestarre, but were unaware of my name/gender change here you can still call me Celes, I'll gladly respond to that despite having a new name.

I'm 23 and an recent graduate from San Jose State University with a BA in Art. As an artist, I have a great appreciation for the work behind the evolving items on Gaia, and am usually quite impressed with each new evolution. I've been an avid EI buyer since Fausto's Bottle came out.
I sincerely hope you find this guide useful and a fun place to be in general.

Aged Prophet

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-FAQ-

What is an evolving item?
Evolving items (EIs) are currently one of the most popular items Gaia has to offer the Gaian population. They are items that can be worn by your avatar but also evolve over time.

What do you mean by “evolve”?
These items change over the course of time, giving a new set of items to wear after each change.

Where can I buy an evolving item?
Evolving items can be purchased in two places, the Cash Shop for real money in the form of Gaia Cash or the Marketplace for Gaia Gold.

When do I know my item has evolved?
Generally speaking, there is an Evolving Item Report (EIR) every Friday. However, sometimes the report may be delayed, if it is, the Gaia Staff will give a general time frame in which to expect it next.

What are generations?
Once an EI has evolved for the first time it is replaced in the Cash Shop by another generation beginning once again with the first pose. After each evolution, a new generation is put into the Cash Shop.

Does that mean my item will not evolve like the first generation?
Your item WILL evolve just as the first generation does, however it will take longer. With each generation released, it always begins with the first pose. Please see the following thread for a more details on this particular process of Evolving Items: A Guide to Understanding Evolving Items.

Can I change back to the previous poses after an evolution?
No, however if you are patient, at the end of the evolution cycle all previous poses will, once again, be available to you. But, there is no telling how long the evolving cycle of any evolving item will be.

Can the evolving items be used on both avatar genders?
Yes, though in our posts, to save time and space, we only show the items on one gender base.

Aged Prophet

-Fausto's Bottle-

Carry this bottle gingerly like your heart. It will be yours to keep, but you will soon learn that the love which lasts the longest is the love that is never requited. Never named is the unknown, since you can never see the end.

Estimated time between evolutions: Unknown
Number of Evolutions: 9 (fully evolved)
Price: 499GC

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Tama's Basket-

A cuddly basket full of magic and wonder. What might grow within the nest of blankets? A committed caretaker may uncover its secrets in time...

Number of Evolutions: 4 (fully evolved)
Price: 149GC

User Image

Aged Prophet

-Green Corallus Egg-

Nobody really knows what could hatch out of this green, scaly egg. Except for whatever's inside this green, scaly egg, of course.

Number of Evolutions: 6 (fully evolved)
Price: 149GC

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-DandiiDooDad Spore-

A fuzzy, quiet, mischievous companion. It likes sunlight and reproduces via magical, bioluminescent spores. Not recommended for those sensitive to allergies.

Number of Evolutions: 7 (fully evolved)
Price: 299GC

User Image User Image User Image

Aged Prophet

-Pantheracorax Agate-

Inside this colorful egg-shaped stone, something warm and alive is stirring.

Number of Evolutions: 7 (fully evolved)
Price: 399GC

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Pora Ice-

This chilly little snowthing looks so cute its hard to believe its heart is made of ICE. : D

Estimated time between evolutions: 1 week
Number of Evolutions: 5 (fully evolved)
Price: 299GC

User Image User Image

Aged Prophet

-Hermes’ Moon-

If you're lucky enough to catch a full moon on the clearest of nights, legend speaks of a special visitor...

Number of Evolutions: 11 (fully evolved)
Price: 999GC

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Biancamella-

A delicate little lidded bowl, filled with crystalline sugar. One can never tell what sweet things will come from it...

Number of Evolutions: 6 (fully evolved)
Price: 499GC

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items