Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you get here?

From Gaia Guides & Resources 0.30234136409908 30.2% [ 891 ]
A friend linked me. 0.1184255174754 11.8% [ 349 ]
I searched some key words and found it. 0.10587037665422 10.6% [ 312 ]
Redirection from Teh Hoarding Guild. 0.019002375296912 1.9% [ 56 ]
Redirection from Solution to a Problem. 0.026467594163556 2.6% [ 78 ]
Redirection from The Profiteers Guild. 0.02205632846963 2.2% [ 65 ]
Redirection from The Newbie Support & Training Guild. 0.007465218866644 0.7% [ 22 ]
Marketplace link/banner/other advertisement. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
By stalking Jace. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
I have no idea how I got here. 0.21717000339328 21.7% [ 640 ]
Total Votes:[ 2947 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 ... 174 175 176 > »|

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Sinnto
Jace Quin
Sinnto
I love this guide ♥
Thank you so much, I've made a few bucks from this c:.

Just wondering, do you use alternative (anyone in general) to hoard? >_<
I feel like having too many of the things just make me sick :c

I'm glad you appreciate it. ^.^

What do you mean by alternative? Do you mean an alternative method to earning gold or an alternative account to keep your stuff on so you don't have to look at it?

Like a mule account to hoard O: Is that advisable?
I know that Gaia has this thing on "NO MULES" or something like that, and if you trade back and forth too often, they'd be suspicious(?) -- it was an issue in the past, I know that... I don't know about now...

PS. Is it still good to hoard Christmas items or have the items come up? I saw on your post that I should hoard Christmas items now -- but I'm low on gold. How much should I hoard or which items (of the Christmas bundle) would be most advisable? ;O

The 'no mules' rule is specifically in regards to what is referred to as 'funneling'. If you had a dozen accounts other than your main and you logged into those accounts each day exclusively to collect the freebies and then funneled those funds to your main account Gaia would take issue with that. But using another account to hold onto stuff is a widely-accepted practice for which no one I know has ever been banned. I personally have eight other accounts and I know some hoarders who have literally dozens.

Event items are a nice hoard because you can get them for little gold but you get a large profit percentage. I wouldn't want to get more than twenty or so of any one item. I'd probably go for the 2012 caroling items (the sugarmint ones) over other ones. But on the other hand in the exchange you can usually get event items in their off-season for extremely cheap or even free. If you did nothing but get some free christmas stuff from the exchange you could do pretty well.

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Jace Quin
Sinnto
Jace Quin
Sinnto
I love this guide ♥
Thank you so much, I've made a few bucks from this c:.

Just wondering, do you use alternative (anyone in general) to hoard? >_<
I feel like having too many of the things just make me sick :c

I'm glad you appreciate it. ^.^

What do you mean by alternative? Do you mean an alternative method to earning gold or an alternative account to keep your stuff on so you don't have to look at it?

Like a mule account to hoard O: Is that advisable?
I know that Gaia has this thing on "NO MULES" or something like that, and if you trade back and forth too often, they'd be suspicious(?) -- it was an issue in the past, I know that... I don't know about now...

PS. Is it still good to hoard Christmas items or have the items come up? I saw on your post that I should hoard Christmas items now -- but I'm low on gold. How much should I hoard or which items (of the Christmas bundle) would be most advisable? ;O

The 'no mules' rule is specifically in regards to what is referred to as 'funneling'. If you had a dozen accounts other than your main and you logged into those accounts each day exclusively to collect the freebies and then funneled those funds to your main account Gaia would take issue with that. But using another account to hold onto stuff is a widely-accepted practice for which no one I know has ever been banned. I personally have eight other accounts and I know some hoarders who have literally dozens.

Event items are a nice hoard because you can get them for little gold but you get a large profit percentage. I wouldn't want to get more than twenty or so of any one item. I'd probably go for the 2012 caroling items (the sugarmint ones) over other ones. But on the other hand in the exchange you can usually get event items in their off-season for extremely cheap or even free. If you did nothing but get some free christmas stuff from the exchange you could do pretty well.

Thank you for your words of wisdom <3

I will start hoarding now c:!!
Thank you thank you again!! (:

ps. Thanks for the tip♥ Much love to you guys :3

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Ah, hi again :c
Sorry if I'm bugging you -- I'm fairly new to this and I'm doing decently well.

I've recently obtained 1000GC, and I was wondering what is the best way to spend it and achieve maximum profit?

I've narrowed down a few paths after reading your guide:
1. November/December (MC)
2. Deen's Potion 2nd Gen. (EI)
3. Ivan's Surplus or Midnight Citadel (RIG)

I know from what you say, option #3 is the best however I see that Ivan's Surplus is minimal on the market right now and the amount is being sold is very little. Similar problem with Midnight Citadel -- their graphs are going down. Should I still hoard a reasonable amount and wait a few months from now to release it?

PS, hoarded on some Christmas/Valentine/Easter items ^____^!!

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Sinnto

I've recently obtained 1000GC, and I was wondering what is the best way to spend it and achieve maximum profit?

I know from what you say, option #3 is the best however I see that Ivan's Surplus is minimal on the market right now and the amount is being sold is very little. Similar problem with Midnight Citadel -- their graphs are going down. Should I still hoard a reasonable amount and wait a few months from now to release it?

In about a week the new Chance Item will be released. That ought to have the best gold to cash ratio and sell very quickly. I would recommend waiting for that to come out.

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Jace Quin
Sinnto

In about a week the new Chance Item will be released. That ought to have the best gold to cash ratio and sell very quickly. I would recommend waiting for that to come out.

Alright :'D
So just to reaffirm, I keep the new Chance Item until it goes away and then sell it after it goes away? (:

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Sinnto
Jace Quin
Sinnto

So just to reaffirm, I keep the new Chance Item until it goes away and then sell it after it goes away? (:

You could actually sell it when it first comes out, wait a week or two to re-buy at a lower price and then hold onto it for a couple months after it leaves. You'll end up with more profit that way.

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Jace Quin
Sinnto
Jace Quin
Sinnto

You could actually sell it when it first comes out, wait a week or two to re-buy at a lower price and then hold onto it for a couple months after it leaves. You'll end up with more profit that way.

I see! Sell it out when it inflates, buy it back in when there's a mass amount of it then sell it later :'D thank you xoxo.
You're amazing. Made around ~ 1.5mil in the past two or three week ^___^.

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Are Flynn's Booty what you're talking about c:
Jk, I don't think so but it makes a lot of money surprised

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace, I pointed two people here yesterday. rofl
This guide is probably one of the best guides on Gaia, based on it's information, AND your experience.
~King Awesome

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Sinnto

We were discussing the monthly CIs such as Midnight Citadel and before that Return to Valefor.

Flynn's Booty/Chest are a special kind of CI that generates gold. I don't open chance items but I have have actually been hoarding them and making gold that way. If you buy them for the right price you can easily make at least 15% profit or more in a few days.

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Jace Quin
Sinnto

We were discussing the monthly CIs such as Midnight Citadel and before that Return to Valefor.

Flynn's Booty/Chest are a special kind of CI that generates gold. I don't open chance items but I have have actually been hoarding them and making gold that way. If you buy them for the right price you can easily make at least 15% profit or more in a few days.

:'D
Okiedokie. Thank you again x-x

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Hi! Verdant Grove is the item I should be investing in right now, right?
I can about approximately 6 of them with my GC.
Should I sell it out ASAP or just hoard it and buy some on the MP then sell it when it's gone?

Random but if I buy the bundle, can I split it into 9 and sell it on the MP or do I have to sell the whole thing?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Sinnto
Should I sell it out ASAP or just hoard it and buy some on the MP then sell it when it's gone?

Random but if I buy the bundle, can I split it into 9 and sell it on the MP or do I have to sell the whole thing?

Actually. There is an unusual circumstance. Midnight Citadel is still available (the last CI) and it is worth more than Verdant and will be worth even more when it leaves the cash shop very soon. If you bought that and sold it after it leaves and then re-buy Verdant to hoard from the MP/Exchange when it goes down in price in a week or two.

You can split bundles into the singles, yes. Selling as singles will often get you more gold but not all the time so make sure to check first.

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Jace Quin
Sinnto

Actually. There is an unusual circumstance. Midnight Citadel is still available (the last CI) and it is worth more than Verdant and will be worth even more when it leaves the cash shop very soon. If you bought that and sold it after it leaves and then re-buy Verdant to hoard from the MP/Exchange when it goes down in price in a week or two.

You can split bundles into the singles, yes. Selling as singles will often get you more gold but not all the time so make sure to check first.

Alright!! :'D
How long should I wait until I start selling Midnight Citadel after it leaves? Right after? Or about a week?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Sinnto
Jace Quin
Sinnto

Alright!! :'D
How long should I wait until I start selling Midnight Citadel after it leaves? Right after? Or about a week?

I'd probably wait the week and sell just before buying the Verdants.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff