Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you get here?

From Gaia Guides & Resources 0.30234136409908 30.2% [ 891 ]
A friend linked me. 0.1184255174754 11.8% [ 349 ]
I searched some key words and found it. 0.10587037665422 10.6% [ 312 ]
Redirection from Teh Hoarding Guild. 0.019002375296912 1.9% [ 56 ]
Redirection from Solution to a Problem. 0.026467594163556 2.6% [ 78 ]
Redirection from The Profiteers Guild. 0.02205632846963 2.2% [ 65 ]
Redirection from The Newbie Support & Training Guild. 0.007465218866644 0.7% [ 22 ]
Marketplace link/banner/other advertisement. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
By stalking Jace. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
I have no idea how I got here. 0.21717000339328 21.7% [ 640 ]
Total Votes:[ 2947 ]

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Jace Quin

Nevermind. I was worried for a bit that the A.I. would make it difficult to find a seller with a decent price, but I found one. Sorry for the trouble. sweatdrop

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hallee OWeen
Jace Quin
Hallee OWeen
Prince Awesomolocity
~Prince Awesome

Did King Awesome relly get banned????? crying
d

Only temporarily I believe. He is using it again.

oh good whew! sweatdrop I was so sad when i saw someone say it in AtA wiht Sisky and she said he was for reals banned eek then i read more stuff and saw that it was all cuz he showed poses of a stupid RIG pet emotion_eyebrow relly gaia? relly?

Didn't even show poses. Just the name.
The banning was more because...I found the glitch and didn't report that.
But I sent Gaia a fix and I am back now. :'D
~King Awesome

Shy Pumpkin

16,275 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
King Awesomolocity
Hallee OWeen
Jace Quin
Hallee OWeen
Prince Awesomolocity
~Prince Awesome

Did King Awesome relly get banned????? crying
d

Only temporarily I believe. He is using it again.

oh good whew! sweatdrop I was so sad when i saw someone say it in AtA wiht Sisky and she said he was for reals banned eek then i read more stuff and saw that it was all cuz he showed poses of a stupid RIG pet emotion_eyebrow relly gaia? relly?

Didn't even show poses. Just the name.
The banning was more because...I found the glitch and didn't report that.
But I sent Gaia a fix and I am back now. :'D
~King Awesome

yay! welcome back emotion_hug

Fatcat

14,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Quite interesting.
Very good tips, facts/information to help people out, especially new people. emotion_brofist

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Naljubuites
Quite interesting.
Very good tips, facts/information to help people out, especially new people. emotion_brofist

You're welcome. I'm glad you appreciate it.

Fatcat

14,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Jace Quin
Naljubuites
Quite interesting.

You're welcome. I'm glad you appreciate it.

Who wouldn't? cat_3nodding
Hello, Jace. I haven't checked my Gaia in about oh.. 3 months?
There seems to be rampant inflation.. I checked that the bundles I had hoarded are suddenly 5 mil..and the current midnight citadel bundle is 5 mil. What happened?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
MaladyMelody
There seems to be rampant inflation.. I checked that the bundles I had hoarded are suddenly 5 mil..and the current midnight citadel bundle is 5 mil. What happened?

A large influx of gold into the economy which caused corresponding inflation. The influx of gold was caused both by the gold generating Chance Items Flynn's Booty and Flynn's Chest as well as the game SmashBlox. Don't expect it to go away or normalize any time soon.
Jace Quin
MaladyMelody

A large influx of gold into the economy which caused corresponding inflation. The influx of gold was caused both by the gold generating Chance Items Flynn's Booty and Flynn's Chest as well as the game SmashBlox. Don't expect it to go away or normalize any time soon.

Is it best if I sell all my RIG bundles now then? if they do sell at all..

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MaladyMelody
Jace Quin
MaladyMelody

Is it best if I sell all my RIG bundles now then? if they do sell at all..

Liquidating what you can is probably a good idea. Focus more on short-term hoards now. 3nodding
You don't want to be pure gold, since you can still make money from the inflation, however, you don't want to be long-term hoards, because things might start deflating in the long term.
~King Awesome

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
No wonder all my stuff went up in price... I was surprised since I haven't been here in months and people actually bought it at a price which I thought was a bit too high...

Is it a good idea to release so much gold into the economy? ._. The gold released from those chests are incredible, especially considering how much there are left...

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OLHearts
No wonder all my stuff went up in price... I was surprised since I haven't been here in months and people actually bought it at a price which I thought was a bit too high...

Is it a good idea to release so much gold into the economy? ._. The gold released from those chests are incredible, especially considering how much there are left...

Whether or not it's a good idea depends on how you're looking at it. It's certainly not good for the economy, but....it's good for Gaia.
~King Awesome

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I love this guide ♥
Thank you so much, I've made a few bucks from this c:.

Just wondering, do you use alternative (anyone in general) to hoard? >_<
I feel like having too many of the things just make me sick :c

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Sinnto
I love this guide ♥

I'm glad you appreciate it. ^.^

What do you mean by alternative? Do you mean an alternative method to earning gold or an alternative account to keep your stuff on so you don't have to look at it?

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Jace Quin
Sinnto
I love this guide ♥

I'm glad you appreciate it. ^.^

What do you mean by alternative? Do you mean an alternative method to earning gold or an alternative account to keep your stuff on so you don't have to look at it?

Like a mule account to hoard O: Is that advisable?
I know that Gaia has this thing on "NO MULES" or something like that, and if you trade back and forth too often, they'd be suspicious(?) -- it was an issue in the past, I know that... I don't know about now...

PS. Is it still good to hoard Christmas items or have the items come up? I saw on your post that I should hoard Christmas items now -- but I'm low on gold. How much should I hoard or which items (of the Christmas bundle) would be most advisable? ;O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff