Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you get here?

From Gaia Guides & Resources 0.30234136409908 30.2% [ 891 ]
A friend linked me. 0.1184255174754 11.8% [ 349 ]
I searched some key words and found it. 0.10587037665422 10.6% [ 312 ]
Redirection from Teh Hoarding Guild. 0.019002375296912 1.9% [ 56 ]
Redirection from Solution to a Problem. 0.026467594163556 2.6% [ 78 ]
Redirection from The Profiteers Guild. 0.02205632846963 2.2% [ 65 ]
Redirection from The Newbie Support & Training Guild. 0.007465218866644 0.7% [ 22 ]
Marketplace link/banner/other advertisement. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
By stalking Jace. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
I have no idea how I got here. 0.21717000339328 21.7% [ 640 ]
Total Votes:[ 2947 ]

Adored Sweetheart

9,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
When exchanging, why do you want to avoid anything over a certain green amount? If an items in the green and 12+ or even 30+, why is that bad? Is it a.I.?
I-Lost-Me-Mittens
When exchanging, why do you want to avoid anything over a certain green amount? If an items in the green and 12+ or even 30+, why is that bad? Is it a.I.?

If it's going up that much, it's a little suspicious. Depends on the item though. But usually a 15+ percentage increase is very rare unless there is some form of price tampering going on there.
~Prince Awesome

Adored Sweetheart

9,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Prince Awesomolocity

If it's going up that much, it's a little suspicious. Depends on the item though. But usually a 15+ percentage increase is very rare unless there is some form of price tampering going on there.
~Prince Awesome

Thanks for explaining. I bought something in the exchange today that was 30+, I should have been paying more attention. I've noticed the price has already dropped quite a bit in a few hours, something I'll keep a watch out for in the future. Thanks for responding <3
I-Lost-Me-Mittens
Prince Awesomolocity

~Prince Awesome

Thanks for explaining. I bought something in the exchange today that was 30+, I should have been paying more attention. I've noticed the price has already dropped quite a bit in a few hours, something I'll keep a watch out for in the future. Thanks for responding <3

No problem.
Odds are that anything that goes up that much is probably either new (risky) or being AI'd (riskier). The graphs are your friend. ninja
~Prince Awesome

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Prince Awesomolocity

Hey Prince, I haven't had the time to check the public reception of Starlight Redemption this month, do you know if the people are liking it or not?
Super Hammi
Prince Awesomolocity

Hey Prince, I haven't had the time to check the public reception of Starlight Redemption this month, do you know if the people are liking it or not?

I haven't had much time either. sweatdrop I usually don't notice the reception, anyways.
You could always stop by the GCD or SF forums and check for a Starlight Redemption related thread, and see some of what people are saying. :3
~Prince Awesome

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Jace Quin

I can't make up my mind on whether Princess Manner would be a good short-term investment. It's MP is dropping because of the cash shop sell, but judging on everyone's opinions in the GCD, I'm not sure it would rise in price afterwards. Any thoughts? O:

Shy Pumpkin

16,275 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Prince Awesomolocity
~Prince Awesome

Did King Awesome relly get banned????? crying

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Jazzasaurus Recks
Jace Quin

I can't make up my mind on whether Princess Manner would be a good short-term investment. It's MP is dropping because of the cash shop sell, but judging on everyone's opinions in the GCD, I'm not sure it would rise in price afterwards. Any thoughts? O:

The Black Friday items did poorly as a whole. Not worth hoarding. From the numbers I crunched for the Summer Sale before my computer decided to crash I think that was less conclusive. There are other factors (frequency of sales as well as people's general attitude toward hoarding the items among other things) involved that I don't have the data or mathematical models to predict. I think that unless you have tens of millions kicking around you're not doing anything with I would not advise hoarding anything from the sale.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Hallee OWeen
Prince Awesomolocity
~Prince Awesome

Only temporarily I believe. He is using it again.

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Jace Quin
The Black Friday items did poorly as a whole. Not worth hoarding. From the numbers I crunched for the Summer Sale before my computer decided to crash I think that was less conclusive. There are other factors (frequency of sales as well as people's general attitude toward hoarding the items among other things) involved that I don't have the data or mathematical models to predict. I think that unless you have tens of millions kicking around you're not doing anything with I would not advise hoarding anything from the sale.

That's what I figured, but I was second guessing myself. ^^; I'll stick to seasonal hoarding and exchanging in the forums to make gold. Thanks, Jace. emotion_bigheart

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Jazzasaurus Recks
Jace Quin

That's what I figured, but I was second guessing myself. ^^; I'll stick to seasonal hoarding and exchanging in the forums to make gold. Thanks, Jace. emotion_bigheart

Welcome.

Shy Pumpkin

16,275 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Jace Quin
Hallee OWeen
Prince Awesomolocity
~Prince Awesome

d

Only temporarily I believe. He is using it again.

oh good whew! sweatdrop I was so sad when i saw someone say it in AtA wiht Sisky and she said he was for reals banned eek then i read more stuff and saw that it was all cuz he showed poses of a stupid RIG pet emotion_eyebrow relly gaia? relly?

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Jace Quin

Hey Jace, why do people A.I. items? Does that really work? :/ Current example: Custard Kitty. Do people really buy items that are A.I'd like that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff