Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you get here?

From Gaia Guides & Resources 0.30234136409908 30.2% [ 891 ]
A friend linked me. 0.1184255174754 11.8% [ 349 ]
I searched some key words and found it. 0.10587037665422 10.6% [ 312 ]
Redirection from Teh Hoarding Guild. 0.019002375296912 1.9% [ 56 ]
Redirection from Solution to a Problem. 0.026467594163556 2.6% [ 78 ]
Redirection from The Profiteers Guild. 0.02205632846963 2.2% [ 65 ]
Redirection from The Newbie Support & Training Guild. 0.007465218866644 0.7% [ 22 ]
Marketplace link/banner/other advertisement. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
By stalking Jace. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
I have no idea how I got here. 0.21717000339328 21.7% [ 640 ]
Total Votes:[ 2947 ]

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
nopz
Jace Quin
Forecast has been updated (finally).

For hoarding the Astra Metamorphosis Deux, would 260k-280k be good? Or should i wait a week or so and see what the price does?

Well, the last Astra Metamorphosis was in the CS for close to four months so we might be able to expect it to be in the Cash Shop for a few months but not necessarily. If you wait too long you might miss out when they pull them unexpectedly. So I suppose I'd recommend starting to acquire them slowly when you see them at good prices.

Newbie Hoarder

Jace Quin
nopz
Jace Quin
Forecast has been updated (finally).

For hoarding the Astra Metamorphosis Deux, would 260k-280k be good? Or should i wait a week or so and see what the price does?

Well, the last Astra Metamorphosis was in the CS for close to four months so we might be able to expect it to be in the Cash Shop for a few months but not necessarily. If you wait too long you might miss out when they pull them unexpectedly. So I suppose I'd recommend starting to acquire them slowly when you see them at good prices.

ok thanks :3
I will wait a few weeks and see how it does

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
This is a great guild thank you for all the hard you did in making it and I am sure it was a lot of work. I am just starting to read through all the info here and I have a question,,but first let me kinda start off by a little bit of back story,,,I wanted white body dye for ever,,I have it now (obviously) with a cost of almost 5 mil ( had to sale every thing I had ) but...just after I got it I found out that they may of been another way,,,buying white ink,,I do not know if this is true because I don't see any place where to exchange the ink for body dye or how much ink I would need. So my question is,,,,is this true,,can I make white body dye from ink and if I can where do I go to make it and how many bottles of ink do I need, I hope you reply,,you sound like you know a super lot about stuff like this biggrin

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Zcy
This is a great guild thank you for all the hard you did in making it and I am sure it was a lot of work. I am just starting to read through all the info here and I have a question,,but first let me kinda start off by a little bit of back story,,,I wanted white body dye for ever,,I have it now (obviously) with a cost of almost 5 mil ( had to sale every thing I had ) but...just after I got it I found out that they may of been another way,,,buying white ink,,I do not know if this is true because I don't see any place where to exchange the ink for body dye or how much ink I would need. So my question is,,,,is this true,,can I make white body dye from ink and if I can where do I go to make it and how many bottles of ink do I need, I hope you reply,,you sound like you know a super lot about stuff like this biggrin

Yes, body dyes are made out of ink. They take 500 bottles of ink to create. With the exception of grey (which required 250 white and 250 black) all body dyes require 500 of one color. So if you were to purchase 500 white ink you could then go to Skin Tyte (the store) and under the NPC there will be an option to 'buy tattoos'. If you click on that you will have the option to purchase any tattoo you have the required ink for.

You can also actually make the white ink instead of buying it. White ink is made from five each of red, blue, and green ink. Red, blue, and green ink, in turn can be made of fifty bugs of their respective colors. To make new inks you have to go to Durem Depot and under the NPC there will be an option to 'create inks' similar to the 'buy tattoos' option.

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
biggrin

Yes, body dyes are made out of ink. They take 500 bottles of ink to create. With the exception of grey (which required 250 white and 250 black) all body dyes require 500 of one color. So if you were to purchase 500 white ink

Oh,,500 wow,,not a good investment is it,,is going to read more of the guild,,puts on glasses emo
thank you so much

Witty Capitalist

Jace Quin

Hey Jace, sorry to bother, but I was hoping you could help me out. When do you think I should start selling off my Halloween hoard?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
anotherpointlessmule
Jace Quin

Hey Jace, sorry to bother, but I was hoping you could help me out. When do you think I should start selling off my Halloween hoard?

Now is good. If you only have very few items you could hold out a little longer but on the whole it's not likely to help much since the event has already started.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Jace Quin

Do you think forgotten reverie has stabilized yet on mp?? I was hoping to sell it off this month, but I usually look for items selling 50 or more, then sell... and it never shot up to 50 being sold. gonk

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
QueerxCore
Jace Quin

Do you think forgotten reverie has stabilized yet on mp?? I was hoping to sell it off this month, but I usually look for items selling 50 or more, then sell... and it never shot up to 50 being sold. gonk

Uhm. If you're hoarding sales per day is not that important. If you feel happy with the profit you've made then sell it. That's all.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Jace Quin
QueerxCore
Jace Quin

Uhm. If you're hoarding sales per day is not that important. If you feel happy with the profit you've made then sell it. That's all.

Not hoarding that item, I only have the one.
:/

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
QueerxCore
Jace Quin
QueerxCore
Jace Quin

Not hoarding that item, I only have the one.
:/

Then if you're happy with the profit sell it. There's no magic time to sell.

Rainbow Lover

15,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Jace Quin

1. math is not exciting
2. your sig should probably be updated since you changed your avi.
lefty_7
Jace Quin

1. math is not exciting

It is to some people
I think math is exciting. Math helps explain a lot of things around us.
The world's entire economy is based on math.
~King Awesome

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Prince Awesomolocity
lefty_7
Jace Quin

1. math is not exciting

It is to some people
~King Awesome

I think so. I wouldn't have been on the math team if I didn't enjoy math.
And thank you for defending me. ^.^
Jace Quin
Prince Awesomolocity
lefty_7
Jace Quin

1. math is not exciting

It is to some people
~King Awesome

I think so. I wouldn't have been on the math team if I didn't enjoy math.
And thank you for defending me. ^.^

Math is rather interesting, to some people. I enjoy it.
Also, I wasn't really defending you. (Well, I was, but that wasn't the only reason. xD)
The other reasons are:
1. It irks me when people go into a guide or watch a video, or anything, and post negative things
2. Math can be exciting; it's an opinion
~King Awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas