Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25616311399444 25.6% [ 1382 ]
Yes 0.53178869323448 53.2% [ 2869 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013160333642261 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13049119555144 13.0% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058387395736793 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010009267840593 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5395 ]

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Piggyback-Chan
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/fish-counting-method-guide-5k/t.86040917/

I saw this awhile ago, anyone knows if this is actually legit? Cuz it looks kinda fishy o.o

Sorry I couldn't help but laugh seeing that.

Especially since I offer how to teach counting in one of my own filtering guides.... for free.

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
with bait degrading.... It happens to all baits after a while, right? Cuz I'm catching nothing but smalls and junk mostly with an A bait (which is annoying cuz I'm filtering, so it's taking me 20mins just to fill one bucket) e~e;;; And I have to quit fishing for 12 hours for it to reset, right?

Gambino Cultist

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
Dr Murdoc Faust Niccals
with bait degrading.... It happens to all baits after a while, right? Cuz I'm catching nothing but smalls and junk mostly with an A bait (which is annoying cuz I'm filtering, so it's taking me 20mins just to fill one bucket) e~e;;; And I have to quit fishing for 12 hours for it to reset, right?[/quote

No, A bait doesnt degrade. Your just having bad luck. Just keep at it and you will get better buckets again.

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Sir Zoid
Dr Murdoc Faust Niccals
with bait degrading.... It happens to all baits after a while, right? Cuz I'm catching nothing but smalls and junk mostly with an A bait (which is annoying cuz I'm filtering, so it's taking me 20mins just to fill one bucket) e~e;;; And I have to quit fishing for 12 hours for it to reset, right?

No, A bait doesnt degrade. Your just having bad luck. Just keep at it and you will get better buckets again.

That's....incredibly weird. I guess I was having bad luck multiple buckets in a row then :/
<<; So I've been waiting 12 hours for bait reset for nothing? crying sweatdrop emo rofl User Image

Shirtless Wench

Question about hooking and missing fish, here.

So, I've seen the numbers around in the Bait Guides about the fish in the water when you cast with A-Bait (what I'm fishing with).

Quote:
A-Quality
Junk: 18, Small: 54, Medium: 18, Large: 9, Rare: 1 or 0

My question is if you miss a fish (hook and then lose it), does it stay "in the water"? So if I hook a large fish and lose it, can I keep casting for it or does it go away once I hook it?

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

RADI0 Mouse
Question about hooking and missing fish, here.

So, I've seen the numbers around in the Bait Guides about the fish in the water when you cast with A-Bait (what I'm fishing with).

Quote:
A-Quality
Junk: 18, Small: 54, Medium: 18, Large: 9, Rare: 1 or 0

My question is if you miss a fish (hook and then lose it), does it stay "in the water"? So if I hook a large fish and lose it, can I keep casting for it or does it go away once I hook it?

Yes it does, you're able to attempt to re-catch that fish.

This does apply to rare fish as well if you get a lucky bucket.

Shirtless Wench

Shirlox
Yes it does, you're able to attempt to re-catch that fish.

This does apply to rare fish as well if you get a lucky bucket.

Oh, wow - awesome. >w<

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Piggyback-Chan
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/fish-counting-method-guide-5k/t.86040917/

I saw this awhile ago, anyone knows if this is actually legit? Cuz it looks kinda fishy o.o

I bought it and It has worked pretty well for me.still working on getting it down though.
I think the gold was well spent.

Golden Egg

18,715 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
if i catch one fish. But then i don't want to fish anymore ...does that one fish i caught go into my inventory???
Like a Leaf on the Wind
if i catch one fish. But then i don't want to fish anymore ...does that one fish i caught go into my inventory???
you need to save your game, which basicaly means that you have to exit the game by clicking the red X in the top right corner of your game. Then, you'll have to type CAPTCHA and your bucket will be saved smile

Golden Egg

18,715 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Tusia
Like a Leaf on the Wind
you need to save your game, which basicaly means that you have to exit the game by clicking the red X in the top right corner of your game. Then, you'll have to type CAPTCHA and your bucket will be saved smile

The red X? Does that work? it won't just close the window?
Like a Leaf on the Wind
Tusia
Like a Leaf on the Wind

The red X? Does that work? it won't just close the window?
Nope. It will ask you are you sure that you want to save and exit the game. I mean the red x tht's in your game window, NOT the browser window smile

Popular Fairy

Great guide ^^ thank you very much for putting all of this together!

I got answers to questions I didn't even know I had rofl

Divine Lunatic

Can anyone tell me the current rare fish prices?
Or approximate prices for them?

The market has been fluctuating crazy lately.

Please and thanks in advance. smile

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

MaRkIe po0h
Can anyone tell me the current rare fish prices?
Or approximate prices for them?

The market has been fluctuating crazy lately.

Please and thanks in advance. smile

Bass'ken rares:
Bass'terd: Generally 1m or a little more than that
Guppa: Same thing as the Bass'terd
Candy: 2m is generally the average price

Port rares:
Bino: Generaly 1m or a little more than that
Tino: Same thing as the Bino
Chino: 1.2m or a little more

Durem rares:
Emerald: 3m
Diamond: 4m or more
Ruby: 4.5m to 5.5m

These prices are for 1 rare each. There is no solid set price for rares though, it all depends on the buyer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff