Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25616311399444 25.6% [ 1382 ]
Yes 0.53178869323448 53.2% [ 2869 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013160333642261 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13049119555144 13.0% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058387395736793 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010009267840593 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5395 ]

Divine Lunatic

Shirlox
MaRkIe po0h
Can anyone tell me the current rare fish prices?
Or approximate prices for them?

The market has been fluctuating crazy lately.

Please and thanks in advance. smile

Bass'ken rares:
Bass'terd: Generally 1m or a little more than that
Guppa: Same thing as the Bass'terd
Candy: 2m is generally the average price

Port rares:
Bino: Generaly 1m or a little more than that
Tino: Same thing as the Bino
Chino: 1.2m or a little more

Durem rares:
Emerald: 3m
Diamond: 4m or more
Ruby: 4.5m to 5.5m

These prices are for 1 rare each. There is no solid set price for rares though, it all depends on the buyer.
Awesome, Thanks for the fast reply!
I'll have to save that somewhere.

Good luck on your gold trophy!
User Image

Think that they will be adding any new fish to the fishing game anytime soon?
I would love to see another update.

User Image

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

Think that they will be adding any new fish to the fishing game anytime soon?
I would love to see another update.

User Image

Well seeing as how the latest update was in February of 2011 and the last time before that they added new fish was years ago (I'm thinking back to at least 2005), it's highly doubtful.

Friendly Friend

does being in different spots in the map overview affect your fishing?
im really quite curious sweatdrop
or is it just for show?
Chuvabebot
does being in different spots in the map overview affect your fishing?
im really quite curious sweatdrop
or is it just for show?
Just for th show, unfortunately ninja ninja BUT in Durem, by moving on the map, you can avoid looking on these ugly pipes D:

Friendly Friend

well i have another question sweatdrop
once you reach the 75k total fish mark and get your A.Rod..
and decide to sell or give the rod away

once you hit the 150k mark will you still be given a working A. Rod +?

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Chuvabebot

Nope.

You have to a Angelic Rod in your inventory to get the Angelic PLUS. It doesn't have to be the one that you got originally.

Questionable Rogue

12,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shirlox
Chuvabebot

Nope.

You have to a Angelic Rod in your inventory to get the Angelic PLUS. It doesn't have to be the one that you got originally.
what about if you bought a angelic rod, got upto 74500 fish, then sold it and got your 75000, would you still get your angelic?

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

minion002
Shirlox
Chuvabebot

Nope.

what about if you bought a angelic rod, got upto 74500 fish, then sold it and got your 75000, would you still get your angelic?

Yes. Every account earns it's own Angelic once you hit 75,000. It does not matter if you bought one.

Angielaa's King

Professional Humorist

Great guide. I haven't fished in years so seeing the new rod, fish, and exchange items was a nice refresher.
So just to clarify you can win overall without fishing in Durem?
or did i miss a requirement of 1/4 of fish need to be from Durem also?
Curious because with speed buckets i believe i get more points from sticking with Gambino,
at least as a novice fisher. I seriously missed 46 fish & took 20mins to fill a bucket in Durem.
emotion_0A0
Although i've never fished there before & only been fishing for a total of 2hrs ever. I'm gonna try again with a strength rod +
lol

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Amadeus Foxtrot Heimlich
Curious because with speed buckets i believe i get more points from sticking with Gambino,
at least as a novice fisher. I seriously missed 46 fish & took 20mins to fill a bucket in Durem.
emotion_0A0
Although i've never fished there before & only been fishing for a total of 2hrs ever. I'm gonna try again with a strength rod +
lol

Yes, you are correct. It's only 1/4 fish must be from Bass'ken and 1/4 from Gambino, the other 1/2 can be from absolutely anywhere else. However your score for OA is determined by your "Performance Index" or as we call it, your PI. The higher quality and higher the points your fish are, the higher your PI is. The higher your PI is, the higher the multiplier is towards your score. Your OA score is your Total Score multiplied by your PI to get your Final Score.

So just to show you, say you have a Total Score of 200,000 points but only have a PI of .75, then your Final Score (which is your OA score) will be 150,000 points (that's a really low OA score but this is just an example).

What Durem does is raise your PI, possibly up to 1.30 or more (that's a freaking huge PI and your OA score is going to be much larger than your Total Score).
Shirlox
Amadeus Foxtrot Heimlich
emotion_0A0
lol

Yes, you are correct. It's only 1/4 fish must be from Bass'ken and 1/4 from Gambino, the other 1/2 can be from absolutely anywhere else. However your score for OA is determined by your "Performance Index" or as we call it, your PI. The higher quality and higher the points your fish are, the higher your PI is. The higher your PI is, the higher the multiplier is towards your score. Your OA score is your Total Score multiplied by your PI to get your Final Score.

So just to show you, say you have a Total Score of 200,000 points but only have a PI of .75, then your Final Score (which is your OA score) will be 150,000 points (that's a really low OA score but this is just an example).

What Durem does is raise your PI, possibly up to 1.30 or more (that's a freaking huge PI and your OA score is going to be much larger than your Total Score).

Thanks for the clarification!
Sounds like i'm gonna need to practice @ Durem.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Amadeus Foxtrot Heimlich
Shirlox
Amadeus Foxtrot Heimlich
emotion_0A0
lol

Thanks for the clarification!
Sounds like i'm gonna need to practice @ Durem.

Filtering = Higher PI's. That's just a tip for going for OA.
Junk = Lower PI's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces