Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25616311399444 25.6% [ 1382 ]
Yes 0.53178869323448 53.2% [ 2869 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013160333642261 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13049119555144 13.0% [ 704 ]
Blue Bass 0.058387395736793 5.8% [ 315 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.010009267840593 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5395 ]

Witty Lunatic

BUMP! emotion_awesome

Sparkly Star

thank you for making this guide. It's very helpful whee

Aged Fatcat

10,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
This guide is awesome. I shared a link to it from my profile page.
Hey Gaidin, I've tried to exchange things for the hellfish helmets, but I keep getting this message:
Database Error
An Error Occurred

do you know what's wrong? o:
This was the 1st fishing guide I read. It is the best one so far. How did you find out all that cool info about how many fish of each type are in a bucket?
Thanks.

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Does degrading work for Grade D bait as well? Or just Grade A bait

Thanks in advance!
I have been away from Gaia for many years.. I have a sand boulder helmet that I don't know much about. Is it a desirable item? I'm curious to see how much money or items I could get from it now. Any help about this item would be appreciated! Thank you.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

BigTimer
I have been away from Gaia for many years.. I have a sand boulder helmet that I don't know much about. Is it a desirable item? I'm curious to see how much money or items I could get from it now. Any help about this item would be appreciated! Thank you.

The item itself is only desirable to those who want it, which isn't that many people. You're probably going to find more luck selling it in the market. The sand boldurs that it was made from are more desirable than the helm itself.
Shirlox
BigTimer

The item itself is only desirable to those who want it, which isn't that many people. You're probably going to find more luck selling it in the market. The sand boldurs that it was made from are more desirable than the helm itself.

Thank you! 3nodding
I'm sure this has been asked before, but will there be a future 'save' button for fishing?

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Harpieee
I'm sure this has been asked before, but will there be a future 'save' button for fishing?

In what terms are you asking? There is already 2 different ways to save a bucket in Fishing. By filling up your entire bucket the game automatically tries to save it. Or you can click out early by hitting the white X in the red square which will ask if you'd like to save your bucket before leaving.
Shirlox

Ooh! I never knew to exit with the red X ..
No wonder i had no fish stats..

THANK YOU UBERS SHIRLOX. ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas