blue 0.15063385533184 15.1% [ 202 ]
purple 0.07158836689038 7.2% [ 96 ]
pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Hygienic Genius

I'm online almost every day to check notifications and see what other sh-t merchandise Gaia has made for us to buy. But I guess I still wasn't in here. Whatevs. xD

Miss-dark8607
*Sneaks in*
*leaves cookies*
*runs away*

I hope everyone's doing okay. I forget to check in sometimes.

HELLO!!

Wily Magician

I guess this animal avatar thing is kinda like a gold sink...

Edit: I lied... It's messing up the Marketplace like crazy...

Hygienic Genius

What's the point of the animal thing? Cute, but now there's stuff that's totally incompatible in your inventory. I feel like this definitely won't last.
Sorry to anyone who loves this and thinks it's great... You still look adorable.

Wily Magician

Finally caught up with Once Upon a Time... *Cries eyes out*

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I can't believe people have sunk so much real money/gold into these little animal critters.
I just like how grumpy mine looks in his cheap little jacket. xD;;;
I'm also having people-avatar block and also just... Gaia-lack-of-interest.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
DearestDoormat
I'M A CAT.

meow
Miss-dark8607
*Sneaks in*
*leaves cookies*
*runs away*

I hope everyone's doing okay. I forget to check in sometimes.

hello
Nariana
What's the point of the animal thing? Cute, but now there's stuff that's totally incompatible in your inventory. I feel like this definitely won't last.
Sorry to anyone who loves this and thinks it's great... You still look adorable.

just Gaia cashing in on Animal Crossings popularity

Hygienic Genius

@Rosalyn: So behind on Once Upon a Time!

@Spazz: Ahh, that makes sense. D: It does get frustrating. I have RPing and GSWAP to keep me interested.

I learned years ago not to buy virtual items with real money. Bad call.

@GL: Ahh, I see.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Yeah... I haven't really been around much either. Work, being sick, dumb weather, finally making progress on my cosplay and other things have kept me away from le internets.
Mostly just posting in my quest thread and selling crap I didn't want anymore whenever I am online.
I FINALLY GOT THE ONE RAINBOW ITEM THAT I'VE HAD MY EYE ON FOR YEARS SO, YOU KNOW, I'M PRETTY EXCITED.
This pertains to yesterday when I got it, but...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yay inflation (but not really)? I had about 1500GC from doing a ton of offers over the past few months, so I bought some new RIG bundles and sold them for hella, then I was able to buy the cheapest Aurora Kitten in the market.
I think I'm done questing forever now. Everything is too expensive, and I own all the rainbow items now so I don't even care.
rofl

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rainbowrific Renia

but what if more rainbow items come out? that's how they getcha

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
SheThoughtSheDid
but what if more rainbow items come out? that's how they getcha
I thought about that.
I don't even know...

But spending some time in the Exchange forums yesterday made me realize just how bad this inflation has become.
People are selling things for BILLIONS of gold now? I just... what?

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Mrs_S_Snape
Is there by chance a fanfiction addict around who would be willing to look over something for me?

[EDIT] Also yum_strawberry ^^;;
If it's in a fandom that I'm familiar with, I'd be happy to look it over! (I'd also happily look it over if I'm NOT familiar with the fandom, but that might be less helpful for you.)

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

featherfire520
If it's in a fandom that I'm familiar with, I'd be happy to look it over! (I'd also happily look it over if I'm NOT familiar with the fandom, but that might be less helpful for you.)

Actually its the basic layout for a fanfiction recommendation guild I'm in the process of setting up. ^^;;

I haven't worked on it in awhile but I've had some free time at work and wanted to get things moving with it again. Here is the link. If you'll just take a look around, let me know of any spelling errors or if you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Mrs_S_Snape
featherfire520

Actually its the basic layout for a fanfiction recommendation guild I'm in the process of setting up. ^^;;

I haven't worked on it in awhile but I've had some free time at work and wanted to get things moving with it again. Here is the link. If you'll just take a look around, let me know of any spelling errors or if you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
Ooooh! That looks really cool. I like the banners in the main welcome thread. I also like the division of the forums, which will make it nice and easy (hopefully) for people to find what they are looking for. My thought for the fic submission form is that it might be helpful to have a spot to place the summary, or the pairing that the fic focuses on, or even just a few quick notes about what the fic is about. Maybe that's what you meant by rating? I might just be confused. I don't see any spelling errors around, though there's a slight formatting issue I see on the "submit" post in the welcome thread. When you open the first spoiler, the code isn't showing (I think maybe the banner placement is shoving it under the bottom of the spoiler box?) Anyways, other than that it looks great! I hope that's helpful whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff