black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Paul-19

Check the dev notices...
Its given by carl

Oh, that. Yes, it was a rather decent item.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
for anyone that's just sort of following twitch plays pokemon, they're at the elite 4 doing infinite attempts

they had a round earlier where their level 36 venomoth completely rekt'd a dragonite and actually made it to blue

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
SheThoughtSheDid
for anyone that's just sort of following twitch plays pokemon, they're at the elite 4 doing infinite attempts

they had a round earlier where their level 36 venomoth completely rekt'd a dragonite and actually made it to blue

Ok, I think it's time for me to ask this....
What the hell is that?? People is talking about that everywhere...
The helix fosil memes.... and i don't know what else...

Please explain it to me sad

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Paul-19
SheThoughtSheDid

Ok, I think it's time for me to ask this....
What the hell is that?? People is talking about that everywhere...
The helix fosil memes.... and i don't know what else...

Please explain it to me sad

Twitch is a streaming service that is used to broadcast games. It has a chat so the streamer can interact with the viewers/viewers can interact with each othe

Someone made up a script that takes input from the chat, and it gets translated into a rom playing pokemon red

so in the chat you type b a up down left right and on screen the character will move according to the chat's commands, thus "twitch plays pokemon"

there has been a peak viewership of 120,000 people so a ******** ton of people are typing commands at any given moment, which is why it's taken like 16 days to even make it this far

the helix meme started because the helix fossil (the item that you convert into Omanyte) was the first item in the inventory for a long time, and the chat would go into the inventory all the time and press a

it became a meme where we were consulting the helix fossil to guide us
edit:
this explains the helix thing better and is from the link below:
Deeper in the cave, he was given the choice between the Helix, and Dome Fossils. He chose the Helix Fossil. Red, while constantly stumbling through the menus, often times selects the Helix Fossil, as if he is attempting to consult it for advice. Whenever Red attempted to use it, the phrase “This isn’t the time for that” would appear. It was also unable to be tossed, giving it an immortal status. Because of this, the Helix Fossil was turned into a god of sorts by the fans, praising it whenever good fortunes came their way. Praise Helix and Based Helix are common religious cries among the fans. Naturally, with the Dome Fossil the exact opposite of the Helix Fossil, the Dome Fossil was treated as the devil. If anything that goes against them, it is often times stated to be the doings of the evil Dome Fossil. They made it through Mount Moon, and all the way to Bill, obtaining the S.S. Ticket. Similar to the Helix Fossil, the S.S. Ticket was also consulted on numerous occasions, creating a division between who the true leader of the group is. Most side with Helix, but the Ticket is often praised as well. Just about every key item obtained has received some sort of veneration

any of the other memes just came up because of random stuff that happened during the experience, like we named our starter ABBBBBK) which we trnaslated to abby, we had a ratata named something like JWWWWLNOOOO which we translated to jay leno

i mean there's a whole bunch of memes because of that, and there's been a lot of amazing moments because this is sort of "random" because there's so many people but a lot of people actually want to see it succeed, so somehow we make it to our destinations

the most difficult obstacles are always the ones that would usually be the easiest, like cutting a tree, or making it past ledges

edit: this page has a lot of the story thus far

Hygienic Genius

*rolls around*

I feel like I failed to respond to something someone asked me, but I have no idea who that'd be.

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Paul-19
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Lol yup! I decided to let my yaoi fangirlness fly!

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
if anyone is on and wants to chat come to my house. my friends decided to throw a party at my place in towns 2 XD

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
gotta get off and sleep sad
Rainbowrific Renia
I guess I'm the only one not getting into this animal avatar stuff? Then again, I'm still excited about having an Author Kitten Star, so that's my animal for now.

achievements
Lab Tech Week I would make it next week theme out of support but was never made a mod

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
GLJordan
Lab Tech Week I would make it next week theme out of support but was never made a mod

Sounds good to me biggrin

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Coffee in the morning!

Wily Magician

Going to start working on my costume... First time working with pleather... *Crosses fingers*

Hygienic Genius

Good luck with the cosplay. :3

Sparkly Consumer

I wanna be cat how are you all doing this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items