blue 0.15063385533184 15.1% [ 202 ]
purple 0.07158836689038 7.2% [ 96 ]
pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Intergalactic Inquisitor

I kind of wish it would snow here in some ways... At least then there's something pretty instead of just it being so freakishly cold. If it did snow though it would probably drive me bonkers confused

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
SheThoughtSheDid
Paul-19

Yes!!
I saw it this morning!!
yay!! finally!!!

by the way...
Lets organize our tournament for spring break!!
(Im just givivng the idea, I cant take care of anything right now!! xD)

i like this idea but don't some of us get spring break different weeks

i think mine is march 9-15

User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

aww...
mine are april 14-25...

you are right, but at least lets find a date when everyone can participate!!

about the bank...
i agree with you, its really tedious and stuff...
but at least you have transfer something...
It keeps saying error while i try to transfer...
u.u
not fair.....

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm also tired of the snow.
It was finally melting away from before, then we got hit with the newest winter storm.
I heard another storm is gonna roll through this weekend.
emotion_facepalm
JUST GO AWAY, WINTER!

I love this post that I saw on Facebook. It was like "Whoever keeps praying for snow, please stop." xD
My feelings exactly.

I'm going to transfer over some more Pokemon at work today.
My supervisor is out sick, and only one other worker came in today.
We're just browsing Etsy and Storenvy together. Oh I just love my job.
emotion_kirakira
edit: Oh... crap. I forgot you need an internet connection to do Pokemon transfers. Reason #1097635 why the new system for transferring sucks.

Wily Magician

*Shuffles around*

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Our snow has been on the ground since... before Thanksgiving?
At least once a week we get another small snowfall of a couple inches so it never melts.
Also it never gets above single digits in temperature.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Paul-19

aww...
mine are april 14-25...

about the bank...
u.u
not fair.....

when does your semester end?? that's like, my finals week xD

i could probably do it that week as long as my battle or whatever was at night though lol

Sparkly Consumer

I never realized how much DS games could take over my life when I get bored, or annoyed, or things like that.
I've already invested a bunch of time into Pokemon and Animal crossing, I've had animal crossing for like a day. >.>

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Animal Crossing will end your life.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
SheThoughtSheDid
Paul-19

aww...
mine are april 14-25...

about the bank...
u.u
not fair.....

when does your semester end?? that's like, my finals week xD

i could probably do it that week as long as my battle or whatever was at night though lol

User Image

User Image

lol!!
It ends the first days of june xDD

well since you are the only one talking about this,
can you help me organize??
find out the proper time to do it,
when is everyone available, which generation can they use
and stuff... can you???

User Image

Intergalactic Inquisitor

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Animal Crossing will end your life.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Once I have a job/funding for games, that one is pretty much top of my list

Wily Magician

I keep wanting to buy the new Chibi-Robo game, but I'm off by about 5 cents in the Eshop and it seems ridiculous to get a Nintendo card just for that, since I don't have any other things I'd need the card for... So conflicted...

Also I accidentally time travelled too far and lost Marshal... I miss his fabulousness... crying

Hygienic Genius

i have a fairy by my side
Nariana
Happy Birthday! heart
And now for the traditional GSWAP birthday song! (traditional bc i post it every time one of you guys has a birthday)

I FORGOT TO WATCH THIS A WEEK AGO

AND I NEVER READ/OPENED MY PRESENTS A WEEK AGO

SO THANK YOU

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

THANK YOU TOO OMG I CLICKED NOTIFICATIONS AND TOTALLY FORGOT TO ACTUALLY LOOK AT STUFF

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Paul-19

lol!!
It ends the first days of june xDD

well since you are the only one talking about this,
can you help me organize??
find out the proper time to do it,
when is everyone available, which generation can they use
and stuff... can you???

when did it start?? it seems like your semester is about a month longer than mine lol

also i don't know about how to actually organize a tournament.. like, should it be the style where you just do 1v1, winner moves on, and fights another one of the winners and the loser is eliminated?

there's also other styles where people do multiple matches and then they're ranked (so even if you lose one match you still have a chance at being first) but i never understood how they work

but I could just set up a quote wall and ask people those questions (what week can you battle, what time/specific days, what pokemon versions they have)

Rosalyn Lenne Jibbs
I keep wanting to buy the new Chibi-Robo game, but I'm off by about 5 cents in the Eshop and it seems ridiculous to get a Nintendo card just for that, since I don't have any other things I'd need the card for... So conflicted...

Also I accidentally time travelled too far and lost Marshal... I miss his fabulousness... crying

yo i have marshal and he is pretty legit

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Paul-19

well for questions i put this down before i forgot about it in like 5 minutes

GSWAP Pokemon Tourney

Questions:
1. Would you like to participate in a pokemon tournament against other GSWAP members? (if no, just quote me saying no so I can take you off my quote wall and not bug you with notifications)

2. Do you have a DS, 3DS, or both? (whether it’s a 3ds/xl or ds/dsi/etc shouldn’t matter)

3. What pokemon games do you have? (List all the ones you have from: X/Y, BW, B2W2, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver)

4. What week of March/April/May/June would work for you (or, what week wouldn’t work for you?)

5. If you work or have class, what times are you definitely available on a given day?

6. List any friend codes you have

7. Would you consider yourself a casual/novice player, intermediate, or expert?
(this is in case we decide to figure out how to pair people based on their skill; casual/novice means you just play the game and/or level them up without much thought, expert means you go full out EV training and s**t, intermediate could be some mix of both

After this we can figure out what “rules” the tournament should have (no legendaries, no pokemon from a certain generation once we figure out which one most people have, what type of battle mode to battle with) and then figure out how to pair people (should it be randomly generated? Should we ask people what their expertise is?) and then we have to make sure they have compatible schedules for at least the initial round

if you can think of something else i can add it and work on a quote wall at some point tomorrow or saturday

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
SheThoughtSheDid
Paul-19

well for questions i put this down before i forgot about it in like 5 minutes

GSWAP Pokemon Tourney

Questions:
1. Would you like to participate in a pokemon tournament against other GSWAP members? (if no, just quote me saying no so I can take you off my quote wall and not bug you with notifications)

2. Do you have a DS, 3DS, or both? (whether it’s a 3ds/xl or ds/dsi/etc shouldn’t matter)

3. What pokemon games do you have? (List all the ones you have from: X/Y, BW, B2W2, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver)

4. What week of March/April/May/June would work for you (or, what week wouldn’t work for you?)

5. If you work or have class, what times are you definitely available on a given day?

6. List any friend codes you have

7. Would you consider yourself a casual/novice player, intermediate, or expert?
(this is in case we decide to figure out how to pair people based on their skill; casual/novice means you just play the game and/or level them up without much thought, expert means you go full out EV training and s**t, intermediate could be some mix of both

After this we can figure out what “rules” the tournament should have (no legendaries, no pokemon from a certain generation once we figure out which one most people have, what type of battle mode to battle with) and then figure out how to pair people (should it be randomly generated? Should we ask people what their expertise is?) and then we have to make sure they have compatible schedules for at least the initial round

if you can think of something else i can add it and work on a quote wall at some point tomorrow or saturday

User Image

User Image

thats great!!
right now I can not thing of anything else to add....
maybe something about a prize??
but i honestly think we should do it just for fun,

you sure have an idea of how to organize a tournament xDD
I never heard of the second type before...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas