awesome! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

One of my friends lives clear across the US now so I only get to her every three or four years. She is the hardest one to say farewell to.
cat_sad I can imagine that pain nya emotion_hug But you talk to her often right??

Not really, every couple months. She is not one of my online friends and works two jobs so hard to keep in touch.

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
That is because the just started showing it. They have only shown two episodes. It comes on at 1 in the morning eastern time zone....
cat_whee I could probably watch it, but I perfer subtitles over voice dubbed cat_sweatdrop
For some reason I prefer dubbed. I guess it is because I most of the time can't keep up with the subs. I read so slow...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
For some reason I prefer dubbed. I guess it is because I most of the time can't keep up with the subs. I read so slow...
cat_whee I like the reading, I can easily keep up somehow nya~

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
cat_whee I like the reading, I can easily keep up somehow nya~
I cant.... I really have a hard time when it is one of those overly hyper people who speak super fast and the subs don't stay on the screen very long...
emotion_omnomnom ninja
WOW. I bought another philosiphers cache recipe, thinking of how much time I would need to gather the components, I just need like 10 red flys. xd

EDIT: ok needed to fill in some missing components for option two, but crafted it on my first try. emotion_awesome
*heart attack* I opened up one philosophers cache and it gave me a platinum cache! emotion_jawdrop

Friendly Conversationalist

sgt.Frosty
*heart attack* I opened up one philosophers cache and it gave me a platinum cache! emotion_jawdrop
Wooo way to go Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
Wooo way to go Frosty

never gone through a very low chance of crafting an item and actually getting a major profit from it xd

although I did use one pink link to replenish funds from buying the small bit of components I purchased.

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
Wooo way to go Frosty

never gone through a very low chance of crafting an item and actually getting a major profit from it xd

although I did use one pink link to replenish funds from buying the small bit of components I purchased.
It's still awesome emotion_dowant Are you going to sell it?
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
Wooo way to go Frosty

It's still awesome emotion_dowant Are you going to sell it?

certainly so. but I dont want to blatantly sell it like I would a pink giftbox, with the price being noticably lower than what was the lowest buy now price.

and with those funds, I can choose the easiest option for the next cache, 5 golden gift boxes.

sgt.Frosty

certainly so. but I dont want to blatantly sell it like I would a pink giftbox, with the price being noticably lower than what was the lowest buy now price.

and with those funds, I can choose the easiest option for the next cache, 5 golden gift boxes.
Ah. That makes a lot of sense 3nodding Anyway, I'm going to stop lurking and go back to sleep xd Night night
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Ah. That makes a lot of sense 3nodding Anyway, I'm going to stop lurking and go back to sleep xd Night night

alright then, sleep well. 4laugh
I should do the same... emotion_zzz

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
Technicolour Smile
Centaurian Woman
*blushess*
sory, its just, your my first friend here!
*smiles and runs circles around you*
So, whats up today?
*slows down to trotting and stands beside you arms on hips*

Oh! Don't you worry about it. (:
I'm just not very used to such enthusiasm.
Not much, just doing some writing. Avoiding my revision. I can't stand what college has me going through.
How about you?
OOh! a writer!
i write a little!
not too much. but im learning to draw better!
:3
*prances around*

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
puppylove713
I LOVE the avatar you have got!
so cute!
smile
*sways tail as i prance up to you*