awesome! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I get so bored with Monopoly... I will play it sometimes though. My favorite piece to use it the dog...
I like it when there are 4 people playing but once you get down to just 2 it takes forever to end the game.
Yeah it does... I have a poor attention span, so that game is harsh on me...

Beloved Sweetheart

12,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I get so bored with Monopoly... I will play it sometimes though. My favorite piece to use it the dog...
I like it when there are 4 people playing but once you get down to just 2 it takes forever to end the game.

I love to play Monopoly. heart

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

My friends and I use to be that way until they all moved out of this town. Mainly retired people in this town so meeting people my age is hard. Every now and then we get together but not like we use to. It is sad but it does make the chances we get to see each other way more fun.

cat_whee Yeah I know how that is.... It's always fun to see people you haven't seen in a while heart

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
*glomps* How are you?
heart I'm good, how are you nya?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

from what I can tell just peeking one screen over, its nothing but wearwolves and vampires at CL 12.0
cat_crying I think I'll get my CL up a bit more before trying to tango there cat_whee

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Yeah, maybe we were fated to be similar?
Perhaps cat_4laugh

Friendly Conversationalist

island2princess
PurpleLovr
island2princess
It doesn't sound like my kind of thing. I can't believe how much some of the formulas cost on the expensive items.
If you play zOMG alot, you can turn orbs into orb aggregates. They don't sell for much and you need 100 orbs for each, but its a less expensive way to level up. That's what I'm doing right now. I want to make a Mint Sundae Sweets, and that will take 1000 orb aggregates, so 100,000 orbs sweatdrop

Good advice. I did not know know you could use those extra orbs for anything until recently, actually. Good luck!
Haha thanks!

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Yeah, maybe we were fated to be similar?
Perhaps cat_4laugh
But it is strange how we both started up with the Soul Eater series around the same time though...

puppylove713
Ah okay. I guess that would make things difficult sweatdrop

Rainbow Sweetheart

island2princess

One of my friends has achieved that level 10 status and has the wings to show for it. I guess it never really sparked my interest until I saw the wings he adorns.

I think that is what sparked almost everyone's interest in Alchemy.

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
*glomps* How are you?
heart I'm good, how are you nya?
I'm doing pretty well smile Kinda feel like orb farming right now but its not a good idea when you don't have a whole lot of time to dedicate towards it.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Ah okay. I guess that would make things difficult sweatdrop
Yeah. I remember there was one time when I was playing with my mom, two sisters and brother and all of us except the youngest were up until the wee hours of the morning playing and it ended up nobody won... I actually have three sisters, but the one was too little to play at the time....

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

My friends and I use to be that way until they all moved out of this town. Mainly retired people in this town so meeting people my age is hard. Every now and then we get together but not like we use to. It is sad but it does make the chances we get to see each other way more fun.

cat_whee Yeah I know how that is.... It's always fun to see people you haven't seen in a while heart

Hard to say bye until next time to them though.

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Crystalized Cherri
hello

hello. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff