Welcome to Gaia! ::

thanks for participating!

awesome! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Have you heard of Kare Kano? That one was one of the ones I liked and it had a romantic feel to it.

The name rings a bell but I am not bringing any characters to mind for it. I will make sure to check it out. Thank you. heart

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Have you heard of Kare Kano? That one was one of the ones I liked and it had a romantic feel to it.

The name rings a bell but I am not bringing any characters to mind for it. I will make sure to check it out. Thank you. heart
No problem. It was one I stumbled upon years ago when looking at random anime, but only just remembered it.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

No problem. It was one I stumbled upon years ago when looking at random anime, but only just remembered it.

It just seems that dark themes are in style right now. I have watched some but I really like the lighthearted love things and things where the guy has no clue what he is doing. xd

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

It just seems that dark themes are in style right now. I have watched some but I really like the lighthearted love things and things where the guy has no clue what he is doing. xd
Lol, those are awesome ones...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
I am hoping that style come back at the in thing sooner rather then later.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I don't really have a specific liking for anime. I will watch basically any of them...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I don't really have a specific liking for anime. I will watch basically any of them...
I like a lot of different types of anime too. Just lately I have not been seeing any sweet love story types and I am missing it. I wish Case Closed had never been stopped, I am watching fan subbed Detective Conan but not really the same for me. It was the second anime I saw and I totally loved it. Tried to get my friends hooked but none of them cared for it. sad

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I like a lot of different types of anime too. Just lately I have not been seeing any sweet love story types and I am missing it. I wish Case Closed had never been stopped, I am watching fan subbed Detective Conan but not really the same for me. It was the second anime I saw and I totally loved it. Tried to get my friends hooked but none of them cared for it. sad
I used to watch Case Closed too. I remember being able to figure out the crime before they did...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I used to watch Case Closed too. I remember being able to figure out the crime before they did...

Most of them were pretty obvious. I loved how Rachel is so obviously in love with Jimmy and not willing to admit it and Richard was always good for a laugh.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Most of them were pretty obvious. I loved how Rachel is so obviously in love with Jimmy and not willing to admit it and Richard was always good for a laugh.
I haven't seen it in so long I don't remember all of the characters, but I do remember that Rachel is the main female character and Jimmy was the teenage detective that she had the biggest crush on, but was turned into a kid whose name was Conan. Those are the people I can remember...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
I haven't seen it in so long I don't remember all of the characters, but I do remember that Rachel is the main female character and Jimmy was the teenage detective that she had the biggest crush on, but was turned into a kid whose name was Conan. Those are the people I can remember...

Richard is Rachel's dad, the detective who could not solve anything without Conan's help.

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Richard is Rachel's dad, the detective who could not solve anything without Conan's help.
Oh, I can't believe I forgot about him....

Animal Lover

Lily-Bell-Cat
Hi!
Hello there. How are you doing?

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Oh, I can't believe I forgot about him....

He seems to constantly injure himself and is sort of a blundering idiot in my opinion. xd Never fails to make me laugh. I asked a Funimation person about the series years ago and no more. He said maybe movies one year but the next year said it was done. It is not done Jimmy is not back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff