thanks for participating!

awesome! 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
gold 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
That sucks....

I ordered art yesterday and I am so ready for it to be done. I know the artist needs time to draw it but I am anxious to see how cute it turns out.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
That sucks....

I ordered art yesterday and I am so ready for it to be done. I know the artist needs time to draw it but I am anxious to see how cute it turns out.
I'd do art for others, but I'm not all that great with it. I've tried several times, but it never turns out good...

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
That sucks....

I'd do art for others, but I'm not all that great with it. I've tried several times, but it never turns out good...

That is not true at all. All art is good, I have gotten art that other people have called garbage. I get so mad at them. No artist deserves to have their work disgraced in any way. Got to appreciate the time, effort, and love the artist put into the work. It is one reason I want to get a rotating signature going again, to show off all the art I have. I will admit I do have a few that people have done for me and used a style that is not really my favorite but I still do love the art and the work they put into it for me. Hopefully that makes sense. heart

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
That sucks....

That is not true at all. All art is good, I have gotten art that other people have called garbage. I get so mad at them. No artist deserves to have their work disgraced in any way. Got to appreciate the time, effort, and love the artist put into the work. It is one reason I want to get a rotating signature going again, to show off all the art I have. I will admit I do have a few that people have done for me and used a style that is not really my favorite but I still do love the art and the work they put into it for me. Hopefully that makes sense. heart
Yeah, that does make sense.

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
That sucks....

Good to know.

I bet all your art is amazing in it's own way. Have some faith in yourself.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
That sucks....

Good to know.

I bet all your art is amazing in it's own way. Have some faith in yourself.
I wish it could be better though, but it never gets better. Maybe drawing is not my thing.

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
I wish it could be better though, but it never gets better. Maybe drawing is not my thing.

Takes practice like anything you want. Sometimes years of practice. As long as you have fun drawing that is what should matter. I hate drawing people and it shows, I am not good at it. I love to draw things like flowers, trees, and mountains so I do way better at things like that.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Takes practice like anything you want. Sometimes years of practice. As long as you have fun drawing that is what should matter. I hate drawing people and it shows, I am not good at it. I love to draw things like flowers, trees, and mountains so I do way better at things like that.
Lol, that is me for you. I can't draw people to save my life, but I love drawing nature things...

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Lol, that is me for you. I can't draw people to save my life, but I love drawing nature things...

Headshots are not so bad. I just like the look of nature more personally. I am not big into drawing animals either. Sometimes the mood strikes me to draw them.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Headshots are not so bad. I just like the look of nature more personally. I am not big into drawing animals either. Sometimes the mood strikes me to draw them.
I've never tried to draw animals, but I have drawn little pokemon things before. I absolutely adore the Pikachu I drew... It actually looked pretty good, so did the Charmander and Dragonite I drew. I'm not bad with certain things...

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
I've never tried to draw animals, but I have drawn little pokemon things before. I absolutely adore the Pikachu I drew... It actually looked pretty good, so did the Charmander and Dragonite I drew. I'm not bad with certain things...

See you admit you can do some things. Depends on what you like to draw at least that is how it seems to work for me and all my friends in real life.

I have drawn Pokemon before too, I like Bayleef. At one time I had a sketch book full of just Pokemon. I wanted to draw all the original Pokemon except the snake ones, I got several of them done before running out of room in the book.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

See you admit you can do some things. Depends on what you like to draw at least that is how it seems to work for me and all my friends in real life.

I have drawn Pokemon before too, I like Bayleef. At one time I had a sketch book full of just Pokemon. I wanted to draw all the original Pokemon except the snake ones, I got several of them done before running out of room in the book.
So no Ekans and Arbok? Why not? I may do something like that myself and draw the pokemon. I love Eevee, it is my favorite pokemon. I have drawn Bayleef too because one of my friends asked my too. It looked decent, but I messed up the head somehow...

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

So no Ekans and Arbok? Why not? I may do something like that myself and draw the pokemon. I love Eevee, it is my favorite pokemon. I have drawn Bayleef too because one of my friends asked my too. It looked decent, but I messed up the head somehow...

Because snakes (aka creepies) are EVIL!

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

No they aren't. I own a snake. Her name is Jade...

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

No they aren't. I own a snake. Her name is Jade...

*dies*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces