whoo! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
gold 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

Animal Lover

Centaurian Woman
puppylove713
lol, yeah i learnd it in chior!
biggrin
Lol, I never took choir... But I didn't want to either...

Peaceful Singing

*magically appears in the thread*

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
Hey, how are you doing?

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
Hey, how are you doing?

I am feeling a bit more human so that is good in my opinion.

How are you?

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
Hey, how are you doing?

How are you?
I'm doing ok. I'm still trying to fight off this horrible cough that I have had for a while, but I'm doing well otherwise...

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
Hey, how are you doing?

How are you?
I'm doing ok. I'm still trying to fight off this horrible cough that I have had for a while, but I'm doing well otherwise...

I wish a cough was all I had, I did finally get some sleep last night which I think helped a lot. Just a bunch of nasty things going around.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
Hey, how are you doing?

How are you?

I wish a cough was all I had, I did finally get some sleep last night which I think helped a lot. Just a bunch of nasty things going around.

I have a stuffed up nose and a cough, but thankfully the nose has not been bad at all today. I found a way to make the cough nowhere as bad in the night for me, so I have been able to sleep...

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
Hey, how are you doing?

How are you?

I have a stuffed up nose and a cough, but thankfully the nose has not been bad at all today. I found a way to make the cough nowhere as bad in the night for me, so I have been able to sleep...

What is your secret? I can barely breath when I lie down then I start to cough and sleep is a no no for sure.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker

How are you?

What is your secret? I can barely breath when I lie down then I start to cough and sleep is a no no for sure.
Well, I have my pillow propped up, I crack my window for fresh air flow, and leave my little heater on, and take some NyQuil before going to bed. It helps me out... Who knows if it will help you though...

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
Well, I have my pillow propped up, I crack my window for fresh air flow, and leave my little heater on, and take some NyQuil before going to bed. It helps me out... Who knows if it will help you though...

The doctor told me to make a nest with pillows. That helped a bit. I got a ceiling fan but cannot open my window since I got no heat at night. My room would freeze horribly and most likely make me more ill.

Cough syrup does help. I got some honey today so I am drinking tea like crazy, the honey at least tastes yummy even if it does not fix my cough and throat.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

The doctor told me to make a nest with pillows. That helped a bit. I got a ceiling fan but cannot open my window since I got no heat at night. My room would freeze horribly and most likely make me more ill.

Cough syrup does help. I got some honey today so I am drinking tea like crazy, the honey at least tastes yummy even if it does not fix my cough and throat.
Tea is a no go for me. I can't stand it....

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I would be so sad without tea. Water and tea are pretty much all I drink. Occasionally a glass of juice. I hate coffee and soda.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I would be so sad without tea. Water and tea are pretty much all I drink. Occasionally a glass of juice. I hate coffee and soda.
I don't get soda much, I can have coffee all the time if I wanted, but I don't drink it much. I survive off of milk, koolaid, and water....

Peaceful Singing

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I don't get soda much, I can have coffee all the time if I wanted, but I don't drink it much. I survive off of milk, koolaid, and water....

Koolaid is too sweet for me and I cannot have lactose it makes me ill. I do get lactose free milk but it is pricey so I do not have the luxury of drinking it all the time. 99% of the time I drink water.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Koolaid is too sweet for me and I cannot have lactose it makes me ill. I do get lactose free milk but it is pricey so I do not have the luxury of drinking it all the time. 99% of the time I drink water.
That sucks....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces