Welcome to Gaia! ::

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Yeah, it has to be for logging in because on this account its gold but on the mules its still red. To bad the items are the same things you get from the regular red colored one.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

I'm not sure if I like the gold or not. It kinda...creeps me out.

Lavish Lunatic

I got a white transparent skirt from the gold DC! Let's hope it sells for it's current price.. twisted

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
I like it better as red. It's a more classic arcade color.

Sweet Glitch

Must tell that I got surprised about this new colour and thought that was because of Christmas, then now and thanks to Q&A know that is because one has better chances to get better items because of login constantly.

I like it rather than red is looks happier and somehow unusual for this year epoch.

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
I thought it was for the amount of gold you have. My back up account has considerably less gold than my first account. Back up has red, first has gold. confused The hell is going on here?

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Design: not bad. I like it.
Gold.
Yes. The rarer, the better.

3D DEXCAT's Bride

Dainty Bunny

Only difference is...I got more gold. It'd be nice if I can get a rare or something useful at least.

4,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Am I the only one who noticed that our Daily Chances' are coming out of Poke'mon Balls?!

I Love it!

If only we could get real (gaian) pokemon.

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Milk Kittea
Secksy Panda
Milk Kittea
Secksy Panda
Milk Kittea
User Image
Interesting! I didn't notice it until the OP pointed it out. Here's what the gold Daily Chance looks like.

User Image

Very fancy, heh. xD
How come the bar is brown and not blue?
User Image
I use the Menu Color Options feature that's offered in Gaia Labs.
I'm currently using the goldish-orange theme.
wait wait wait. how did i NOT know about this???
User Image
It's a feature that was introduced a while back. xD I don't know how much it was advertised though.
It's easy to miss, I'm sure. I bet a lot of others don't know about it either!

Thanks to you, I got a red toolbar. I was getting sick of the blue, haha. sweatdrop

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Devicious
Thanks to you, I got a red toolbar. I was getting sick of the blue, haha. sweatdrop
User Image
Awesome. =D Yeah, it's nice to switch it up every now & then.

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Milk Kittea
Devicious
User Image
Awesome. =D Yeah, it's nice to switch it up every now & then.

Definitely. surprised I don't mind Gaia the way it is. A little bit of a change doesn't hurt.

Magical Cat

I was like 'what the hey. i liked red better.'
If it had signified getting better items, then it would have been great. But I didn't get anything new and exciting. If it showed that you'd be signed in 6+ days, then it'd be gold for me every day >C cause i sign in every damn day.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I noticed an increase in item quality/ gold but not a terribly significant one. For instance, instead of 5 to 50 gold range I've been consistently getting in the 250 to 500 range. Fish bait has gone from low tier to high tier grade and increased amounts of tokens. There have been the alien masks and baby outfits and such, but I don't mind those as they have a higher sellback value than amigos and ocean tops.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Death Pop
AND ALL THE ALIEN MASKS. D : OH GOD!! It's worse than the Amigo pants, yo!
I'll take the masks over the pants any time; worth ten times more for selling back and every gold coin helps.

For my own part, my cart has changed to gold as well. I got one of the new buccaneer coats but otherwise nothing different has shown up in either quantity or quality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff