Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I notice the DC a lot more now that it's gold because it does stick out. I never get anything good from them though.

Dedicated Vampire

8,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Meeki
I notice the DC a lot more now that it's gold because it does stick out. I never get anything good from them though.
Is it permanet?Cause mine turned gold to what does it mean?

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
ailter
Meeki

I honestly have no clue what the details are behind the recolor.

Sparkly Fairy

Meeki
ailter
Meeki

I honestly have no clue what the details are behind the recolor.
All i know is I like the gold color better than the red. Haha.

Also, like your wolf/dog/pooch. emotion_bigheart

Destitute Wench

I, too, was deceived by these "gold" trash compactors (I find the color to be more mustard yellow.) stare I thought, Yeah, finally rare item. I got 10 gold. I also was on a new page and was not taken back to my original page. mad I HATE THAT!!! burning_eyes If it weren't for the free fish that I get off and on, I'd stop doing Daily Chances now.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Mine turned gold as well but I didn't get
anything different from it.
Maybe they color change every so often
and Gaia just forgot to tell us that.

Either that or their still messing with the DC until now.

Dapper Puppy

I, also, have gold DC insttead of the red one. It gave out various amounts of gold, and a fish. Guessing this is something set up but still waiting on the new items to make it through.

Hygienic Cat

11,350 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mine hadn't been gold before this morning, but now it is on every landing page. I don't think I like it so much as a permanent thing. confused

But, it would be sort of cool if they could coordinate it whenever to match the header whenever that changed, and defaulted it back to red whenever the main header is up.

Seasonal Shopper

Yeah, mine was gold too today yum_strawberrypie

Beloved Noob

___● Mine was gold but I got the usual rubbish.

clarion's King

Super Model

Shy Gaian

GET YOUR

I have it too, 6+ days I've been logging in of the 7. I wish it would say 7+ of the of the 7 days though.
But of course, I ran to the GCD as usual when something new comes out. I got nothing new from it though, so no change there.

CRAYON

Tricky Knight

18,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I think it's just a transition to a new look for it, I've even had one instance where the window was golden and resembled the achievements theme and style so most likely it's still being ironed out and eventually the windows will always have that look

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
To be honest, I kinda prefered the red one over the gold/orange one. Like others said, I think it's possibly to indicate the bonus level we are at -- which might not be fully rolled yet, especially since I'm pretty sure devs would be too happy to let us know they are up wink Otherwise... maybe it's to contrast with a future header we will get for gaia which would end up red? (hint: maybe the next rig or for the big event coming later in december). That said... this change of color makes me fancy the idea that we could choose which daily chance graphic we would see... a purple one would be really nice <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff