Obsessed Worshipper

18,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
it keeps me sane biggrin

... I think ^n^''

Fluffy Glitch

I am still a gaian because I need to fill my daily quota of lurking and though I have a facebook account I barely get on there and don't tend to lurk people I know IRL.

Also this place gives me something to do otherwise I'd be in danger of leading the most boring life ever.
I love leaving for a while and coming back to see all the new items.
Gaia has been a source of inspiration for me when I draw and honestly I just love dressing up my avatar.

I've never been one to make friends on this site though.
It's an interesting site.. and I have a thing for interesting animate sites xd

Cluttered Businesswoman

I'm still a Gaian because I have nothing else to do in my life and my addiction to Fishing!

Tipsy Reindeer

Avatars. I've sort of made a hobby of collecting items and dressing up my avatar. And if I left now, all my years spent here would have gone to waste.
Boredom. It's been almost 8 years (next month) since I first signed up. I leave for a few months, pop in when I'm desperately bored, and disappear again. Also, nostalgia. I signed up when I was a little kid, so it's like looking at old photographs up in the attic or something. I like to look at what an idiot I used to be. Is that masochistic?
I'm still here because there are lots of nooks and crannies of these forums that are deliciously interesting to lurk.

Shadowy Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Because I'm a grad with no job and Gaia is a perfect time-sink?

Nah, I really do like the the avatar dress-up, grinding for items, the events, and the forums.
I'm still a Gaian because it gives me something to do when I am bored.
I'm here because, I like to dress up my avatar, hunt through the marketplace, and browse forums.

I'm just a procrastinator. I should really stop, I have far too much coursework to get through. sweatdrop

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Its one of the more decent avatar based forum sites with occasional decent events and games to play.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
for my avatar XDD been working on my items too many years now to just leave XD

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm here because it's a habit. It's not as fun as it used to be when I had friends to talk to. Now I spend most of my time lurking/posting in forums and dressing up.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
GiB and E-Corp.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash