Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you / would you use Gaia's houses?

Yes! I use this feature currently. 0.13682812180666 13.7% [ 1339 ]
I would use this feature if it were updated! (bug fixes / new items) 0.42254240752095 42.3% [ 4135 ]
No, I have little to no interest in this feature. 0.38503985285101 38.5% [ 3768 ]
Idk, I'm just taking this poll for the gold! 0.055589617821377 5.6% [ 544 ]
Total Votes:[ 9786 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 79 80 81 > >>

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I don't uses houses very often because it doesn't come up a lot, really... i wouldn't say no to a gold shop update! But I agree with others that i'd like to see other changes go first.

So if houses is really gonna be worked on... hm. It's always been rather glitchy and difficult to load for me. ditto for previews, so it was hard to get interested. maybe that's been fixed in the meantime.

anyway, im not sure what items i'd like to use... my tastes are pretty broad. maybe more weird items. im thinking of animal crossing, honestly, hehe. like maybe cloud or plant furniture, or like. cake-themed things. cute s**t like that, alongside something more somber for those who don't like cuteness.

Oh! I want my avatar to be able to get on furniture, even if it's just walking atop of the layer and sitting, i want the illusion of interacting at least!

Tipsy Creature

I should redecorate my house, it's a nice feature that I forgot about.
Hopefully SOME of the future updates use gold, but I'm not holding my breath rolleyes

wii roedem's Wife

Demonic Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I like gaia housing, but I'd like to see an option to buy several rooms, like being able to see it as a 'functional' house rather than it either looking like a ******** lack of a better word) house or a giant party room, which gets boring after a while. Having several rooms in your gaia house would be much more entertaining as each room would be it's own conversation piece and it would be easier to use the houses as a 'LARPing' arena, or using it for role play. I'd definitely love being able to have the option to buy rooms for your house.

Beloved Noob

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I really wish Gaia out as much effort into the furniture like they do with the avi items.

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
If I could play music in my house, I'd use it a lot more.

Even if it's just to sit in there and stream tunes while I play other things...

Which in turn might get me to buy things for it, decorate it, ect.

Currently I don't use my house anymore at all, though.

Ruthless Bachelorette

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I use to care back in my early days, but eventually everyone left eh towns because nothing was happening. I think the last event I took part in was the water balloon fight of 2011? Now I just go back to the towns just for the bugs and other items. There just is not other reason to go into them.

Perhaps if you put games in that people could earn gold with? Or events that give free items? It wouldn't solve the housing problem, but it would get people back in the towns.

Or even have some events where the we get to meet the staff? Ask questions personally except for once in a blue moon? Limit the room size to 15 so they won't be overloaded and a number of rooms with a number of people? One for feature fix suggestions, upcoming item talk, Gaia convention talk, ECT. Just to get you guys back into the community. I'm sure if there was some more personal time spent, there wouldn't be all this tension between us and ya'll.

Magical Phantom

i used to play around with the house/furniture items when i first joined. but the novelty soon wore off. no one really hangs out in houses. they seem to be in town more. also furniture items are not released for such long spans of time, making it a little boring.

since the prices in the cash shop are ridiculous, and the prices in the marketplace are insane... i doubt i will try to furnish my house again. but if items seemed more obtainable... i would like my house to be a cool forest! or even better a creepy/fancy rose garden!

...but really, if the houses were completely ditched, i wouldn't care much.
you guys really need to stop adding on new "features" or "shops" to gaia! at least not until all the basic stuff has been updated.... guilds and zomg spring to mind.

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
✮ What kind of furniture / decorations would you like to see?
None, I'm not interested in my house
✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?
Nope, it's too difficult to get to my house, I have to travel through flash spaces, the running speed constantly resets to snail pace, and overall it's not very enticing.
✮ Is hour house currently decorated? If so, with what?
It is, because I decorated it when my house got moved. I can't remember how though because I didn't really care enough to.

Omnipresent Phantom

♥♋♡
∰ ♡ Cee says ◦◔ ⩊ ◔◦ ☛

I'd like to see more refined furniture as well as more Gothic styled. But
with higher quality. At some point animated items like your fish tank
would be nice. Also, pillows. I love pillows rofl
Newer styles of furniture, and maybe some of the furniture you're not
sure if it's a sculpture or furniture.
It's be nice if we could change the size of things, as well.
Please do not try to make this into a cash exclusive, it'd do a lot better
as a gold sink than an ATM.
Also, adding more rooms would be absolutely LOVELY!

I do use it, but due to time, not as much as I'd like. Besides that,
pretty much all of my friends that I'd meet in my house are no longer
on Gaia, some recently due to the cash pushes and feeling as if
they were meaningless to Gaia. A couple felt like they were seen as
loafers, the others as cash cows. So they moved on to greener pastures
as it were.

I have a couple of pillars, a grand piano and a door. I was working
on building up flowers to cover the floor with, but didn't want to touch
it when they were updating it.

☚ ◦◕ ᴥ ◕◦ so listen ♡∰
♡猴♥

Hilarious Informer

I personally would like to see more developers working on ZOMG than an outdated part of gaia that's only there for people to be ostentatious with their items.

Benevolent Phantom

I have a house, and have had one since the original Towns. However, Towns 2 makes my amazingly crappy Dell Optiplex GX260 lag like crazy. So, no I don't use the house, or towns 2 anymore.User Image
Princess Angelishia
Hi everyone!

We here at Gaia HQ were just wondering how interested are you in Gaia's housing feature? Please take the poll above to let us know your interest in the housing feature of Gaia Online!

For anyone unfamiliar with housing, currently you can purchase a home in Towns 2 and decorate it!

Also, please feel free to post with your thoughts on the following!

✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Princess Angelishia

Note: The poll will close 3 days from when this topic was made.

I would use the housing feature more if my computer would run it. So, the issue isn't with you all, it's with my finances (baby on the way), and my netbook not wanting to run much of anything. But, bug fixes, and additional items are always positives.

Ice-Cold Snowflake

15,215 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
I dont really use my house. I would use it if things were updated but for right now I think those who are asking for the inventory updater is the group I am going with here. Actually I would LOVE to see the Aquaruim being able to be used in our houses. That would be really neat.

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
ArtemiSparks-Jynx
I like gaia housing, but I'd like to see an option to buy several rooms, like being able to see it as a 'functional' house rather than it either looking like a ******** lack of a better word) house or a giant party room, which gets boring after a while. Having several rooms in your gaia house would be much more entertaining as each room would be it's own conversation piece and it would be easier to use the houses as a 'LARPing' arena, or using it for role play. I'd definitely love being able to have the option to buy rooms for your house.

Several rooms would be great! I used to do things with my house in Towns 1 and then go do things in Towns but then it became a vector for hacking and I haven't really been back.
The time when Jack was in Towns for Halloween was fun so having activities in Towns would inspire me to use them again and maybe nudge my interest in looking at my house again.

InoAdahara's Waifu

Blessed Lover

Princess Angelishia
Hi everyone!

We here at Gaia HQ were just wondering how interested are you in Gaia's housing feature? Please take the poll above to let us know your interest in the housing feature of Gaia Online!

For anyone unfamiliar with housing, currently you can purchase a home in Towns 2 and decorate it!

Also, please feel free to post with your thoughts on the following!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Princess Angelishia

Note: The poll will close 3 days from when this topic was made.

I currently use my house and always am changing the style. I do though would like to see more different color tiles, a swimming pool, decor items (like you see in Virtual Hollywood) and more housing items you can use in the house that actually operate properly. I do would love to see maybe expanding the houses to a bigger level, to allow more room for items, or an upstairs feature. Also a parking feature for your car as well!

P.S You have a typo I believe in the last star bullet. Is that supposed to be your*? Or really just hour?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff