Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Chiru-pon
Sweet Angel Mary
i've gotten so many compliments on this avi and it's mostly event items. the three cash shop items aren't even worth that much.

I'd have to say that stockings are my favorite inexpensive item. We even get some for free and they go with any dress I can think of.

What's the falling snow item you're wearing?

snowy something, it should come up under a search for astra in the mp

Elfin Bard

38,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Aeges
I think now is an excellent time to mention that Masquerade, Secret Retreat, and Dappy Dandy are all available for about half-price (or less).

Now is a great time to get them if you missed out before, thanks to the bundle!

Oh my goodness! Dappy Dandy below 200k... Finally snagged myself one! heart
ANyone know of good items that are cheap. Like real cheap?
I mean 1k-4k?
Something pretty.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Kaho_Mizuki
Aeges
I think now is an excellent time to mention that Masquerade, Secret Retreat, and Dappy Dandy are all available for about half-price (or less).

Now is a great time to get them if you missed out before, thanks to the bundle!

Oh my goodness! Dappy Dandy below 200k... Finally snagged myself one! heart
Been putting off buying a Dandy for so long. Went ahead and bought 2. xd

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Finally bought a dappy dandy!
It dropped below 200k for a little bit there so I caved and bought it instead of another item i was questing.

Blessed Healer

Jesuslittleprincess
I mean 1k-4k?
Something pretty.

A lot of the shop recolors that just came out are pretty cheap. Just browse around the shops and you'll probably find something to match your style. ^_^
Some other fun cheap things (maybe not quite pretty, but great deals):
DandiiDooDad Spore is a cute green plant creature. Multiple poses, cheapest generation is around 4k.
Dragon and Kai is a simple item with two worms. But it has a cool Naruto-esque brown headband. 500g.
Green Corallus Egg is a green item with multiple poses. Cheapest generation is around 2k.
The Experiment is a Halloween-y type item. Another multiple pose item. Cheapest gen is 1k.
Most old event items (Grave Danger, Overseer vs. Sentinel, etc.) , product giveaways (from companies like Secret and Coca Cola), giftbox items (like Flower Wrist Band and Angelic Gloves), aquarium drop items (like Cuttlephones and Goldfish Scarf), as well as zomg items (like Clutch Purse and Kokeshi Fan) are all generally cheap. I'd go into more detail, but that'd make this a rather long post. xd But I'll be more than happy to continue if someone wants me to.

Hesitant Mystic

Jesuslittleprincess
I mean 1k-4k?
Something pretty.
Check out Sponsor Items. I have it set to show the lowest prices first. It might take a little digging, but there are some surprisingly nice things for very cheap. heart

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Anastigmat
It dropped below 200k for a little bit there so I caved and bought it instead of another item i was questing.
I really like the Dappy Dandy, even if the color scheme can be a bit of a challenge. It's got great dresses, capes and hats, and a really nice pair of lips. c: I also love, love, love the curly hair poses.

Also: Doctor Who cosplay ftw. o 0o b

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Hazelaar
Anastigmat
I really like the Dappy Dandy, even if the color scheme can be a bit of a challenge. It's got great dresses, capes and hats, and a really nice pair of lips. c: I also love, love, love the curly hair poses.

Hehe, thank you. Being a lizard woman from the dawn of time is fun!

Yeah, I already noticed the difficult color matching. Oh well. The whole reason I basically bought it was because of the smirk pose, rofl.
Still, I can't resist a bargain. I've already gotten so poor from this awesome thread!

Stellar Succubus

Anastigmat
Hazelaar
Anastigmat

Hehe, thank you. Being a lizard woman from the dawn of time is fun!

Yeah, I already noticed the difficult color matching. Oh well. The whole reason I basically bought it was because of the smirk pose, rofl.
Still, I can't resist a bargain. I've already gotten so poor from this awesome thread!

Dappy dandy is amazing to match, the blue alone matches so many other things, and the red is glorious (My shorts are dappy dandy, and I made this avatar around them :3)

Enduring Carpenter

11,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cheercrusher 50
teaparty in space
Jesuslittleprincess
I mean 1k-4k?
Something pretty.
Check out Sponsor Items. I have it set to show the lowest prices first. It might take a little digging, but there are some surprisingly nice things for very cheap. heart

Just wanted to let you know that your avatar is fab!

Hesitant Mystic

Turtle Dove
teaparty in space
Jesuslittleprincess
I mean 1k-4k?
Something pretty.

Just wanted to let you know that your avatar is fab!
Thanks! I love your avi too.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
4hikari

Dragon and Kai is a simple item with two worms. But it has a cool Naruto-esque brown headband. 500g.

I didn't know that pose. Thanks! I just snapped one up for 999g. smile

One of my favourite really cheap pair of pants is the sponsor item Travelling Pants, which I actually use quite a lot. Currently at 980g in the MP.

dategumi's Fangirl

Adorable Knife

The Buccaneer Pirate Coats range from 3k to 35k, which is pretty good~
I think they're pretty stylish and would add some pop to any avvie cool

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
b l u m i
The Buccaneer Pirate Coats range from 3k to 35k, which is pretty good~
I think they're pretty stylish and would add some pop to any avvie cool
rofl I can't believe I sold one of those for over 200K when they first came out. Or the red panda slippers for 700K. Do some folks truly have more money than any amount of patience? It took less than two weeks for both items to drop by half and another week for them to quarter in price.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff