Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

TINSTAAFL
neonchrome
TINSTAAFL
A_Smile_2_Die_For
TINSTAAFL
The only thing is Minthamella and Glacemella are Alchemy recolors, which is why their prices are so crazy expensive because the amount of components needed to craft those items.

example

Minthamella was available before Alchemy.
Unless Ridleys guide is wrong.. I do believe Minthamella is from Alchemy. here
I have also never seen it before Alchemy

Wait. I was wrong. The only one available before alchemy was Azuramella.

Indeed. I wish the others were prior recolors...woulda bought the Sh*t out of those.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
On the topic of full EIs, I really want to highlight the Enchanted Book. This is an oldie, but unquestionably a goodie. There are so many poses in this thing that I like, I just can't really understand why it's reliably available for ~ 170k.

I love the dusky pink of the rosey headdress (and the dress it comes with is pretty nice, too), the purple and red gowns make for some great saloon-girl wear, I adore the coachman's coat for the silver accents and the way the collar wraps around the shoulders, I like the white rose hair clips, and there is this this ******** awesome pair of backgrounds of a castle ballroom. I like the birds and the mice companions, especially the poses where you can hold the mice and where the birds are draping you with fabric. And I think the poses with the prince and princess companions proposing/kissing (respectively) are fun, especially since this was back when companions were actually the size of our avis, instead of the trend nowadays to make them much larger. So, since it has some really nice poses (imo), and it actually has some jackets and capes for guys (though fantasy themed so perhaps not super suited for manry men), it really seems like it should be going for more than the price of a mildly popular chance item.

Formal Elocutionist

@ Haze: That blue and silver coat from the Enchanted Book does wonders with the Reve Marin. 3nodding

Elvis Pompadour 150k. This item is very rare to come across in the marketplace, and for good reason. It's one of the few really good wigs we have on this site for males that isn't super trendy. I encourage the buyer to experiment with the hair. It can easily fall out of "elvis cosplay" and into something more amazing if you so let it.

Winter Memories 130k. Best bundle bonus ever. heart

Flora's Gift 34k. Every pose looks very useful, border would look good particularly with the Reve Marin.

Mr Ronery 25k. Each piece seems to set a mood very well with your avatar.

Timid Loiterer

Aamira the Wonderer has been my favorite since it came out the cash shop, just bought mine for 140k
I remember it being 300k or something before? :/

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
low-TENSION
Aamira the Wonderer has been my favorite since it came out the cash shop, just bought mine for 140k
I remember it being 300k or something before? :/

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

It was re-released in one of the Black Friday Sale bundles, which is why it is about half of its cost prior.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Anxious Pal

Wow guys, Princess Kaguya is only 50k (I just got the 45k listing sweatdrop ) I remember when everywhere you turned was this hair and it was in the 500k range. Wow, I have been here a long time. eek

Dapper Seeker

For some warm fabolous coats you could alsways try the Fai Coat. It is only 3500. It is one of the first sponsor items, and it layers wonderfully with some scarfs. Also there are now more items of the same color scheme to mix and match.

Very cheap and wintery is the Spirited 2k10 coat only 777 gold.

If you like purple, you could always go for the Evening star sister. Only 30-40k, which is amazing since her white sister Twillight star sister is 320k!

The newly Seraphique Jacket is wonderfully blue white jacket for only 4000. Not to be missed if you like blue.

Another wintery coat is the Silver Sable coat for 70k. White and silver.

I really love the Classilke. Only 70k. Not sure why this is not more popular. It have lovely knitted scarfs and arm warmers and leg warmers and a wonderful felted cloche which is a good addition to the blue cream avatars. I really love the sweater and those socks! It also has a glam coat which can be styled open or closed. As a knitter I am a little bit frustrated with the sweaters and the cardigan on the site, but these ones are wonderfully pixeled. I'm still hoping for a re-color, and already have 3.

So... this is a bit more expensive then the rest but the Zombie GCORP labcoat is now only 260k. Which is a big surprise for me, since I thought I could never buy one. In my memory it was more like a million. It is a good coat with nicely done blood spatters.

xMill's Partner

I personally think these items should be at least double their respective prices even if they might not all be to my tastes. emotion_kirakira

Striking Clockman User Image

Prince of Thieves User Image

Stellar Birth User Image

Friday XIII User Image

Bel GondoliereUser Image

Equestrianism Fashion User Image

Delphic Oracle User Image

Preppy Ice User Image

Masterpieces User Image

Slumbering Tengu

Here's a fun old one the Long-Stem Black Rose is only 750 gold
yeah the one that was in the cash shop like forever ago
all it's other rose companions are at least 16k+
poor black

Sparkly Friend

Dappy Dandy 11th gen. is down in the 170k range, in case anyone's interested. Nabbed one for 175,000! smile

Dead Hellraiser

Konan Tatsuhiko

Here's a fun old one the Long-Stem Black Rose is only 750 gold
yeah the one that was in the cash shop like forever ago
all it's other rose companions are at least 16k+
poor black
That's because it's still in the cash shop.

Slumbering Tengu

Achriya
That's because it's still in the cash shop.

Really?!
I thought it had long since cleared out

Maybe we're due for a proper cash shop clean-out gonk
Still at 25 cents, 750 gold is still a cheap price

Cannibal Horsey's Significant Otter

Eloquent Explorer

56K Der Sandman User Image

Red, black and gold with lovely detail on the whole item, one of my favourites.

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Miss Perfection

56K Der Sandman User Image

Red, black and gold with lovely detail on the whole item, one of my favourites.

-----------------------------------------------------

I got so excited by this post, thinking it was The Sandman item. Then realized it wasn't... emo
Still love the sash in Der Sandmann, though, so I'll likely pick one up. emotion_0A0

Cannibal Horsey's Significant Otter

Eloquent Explorer

Blood Pop

I got so excited by this post, thinking it was The Sandman item. Then realized it wasn't... emo
Still love the sash in Der Sandmann, though, so I'll likely pick one up. emotion_0A0

Sorry about causing the confusion, I wish The Sandman item was that cheap too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff