Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Does anyone know of any cheap SDPlus dolls that are well worth their price?
I'm becoming quite a fan of the dolls, and I want a few.
There's too many for me to check them all myself
sweatdrop
i dont know too

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
ManiacMercenary
sweatdrop

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Denham

I found some of those earlier
But you totally helped me out with that mp search.
Thank you so much.

I just had to snag a snow white
>.<
So pretty

Winner

The Charismatic Dancer.

Pink hair that looks so good, I thought it'd be a lot more expensive than it was...

Stellar Succubus

ManiacMercenary
sweatdrop

You can sort them by price in the marketplace! But you make me want to do a post on this... so I'm gonna!

User Image Zaina for under 10k.
It is one of the original SDPlus dolls to come out, from the Emerald Seed RIG, and though it might not seem like much, it's a rare single earpiece that is equipped on the far side of our avatars, it's quite a nice gold earring for that price.

User Image Auspice for under 20k.
Another of the original SDPlus dolls. It's a cute cat companion and a pretty good eyemod!

User Image Bishr is around 12k.
Yet another of the original SDPlus dolls here, and the red chest jewel is quite useful and a nice size for that price! (As of writing, I am currently wearing this pose)

User Image Gold Ivan for under 70k
Sheesh. This one always shocked me. It's only gotten cheaper. It's rare as hen's teeth. It was said by a dev to be rarer than North Kitten Star (which came from the same RIG). It has little golden wings!

User Image Delilah for around 60k.
None listed just now, but this one has a lovely apron that could look like a gold/sun yellow dress!

User Image The Gentleman for around 60k.
None currently listed, but the beauty of this one is the teapot. Most handhelds like this look a bit derpy with the way our hands grip things. This one doesn't at all! (at least on the fem base)

User Image Ike and D for 70k.
This one's quite cute, the broken and wiggly bad musical notes. Sorry, but many of these are either unlisted or only a couple listed. Such is the nature of SDPlus dolls.

User Image Santiago for 80k.
This has a beautiful bolero that fits in with colour schemes of Reve Rouille and some items from the Nightmare EI, among many other items on the site. (Black, red and gold)

User Image Queen of heart for 88k.
This is cute, based around the Hidden Ace EI. A cute headpiece!

User Image Blaze for 89k.
Comes with a large blade.

User Image Violetta for 144k.
The horns! Those purple horns are lovely! They could pass for hair or bows on the right avatars!

User Image Lachessis for 150k (Average is less, under 80k) The headpiece is pretty unique, for the right kind of avatar!

User Image Velvetine for 270k
Those eyes. They're amazing! So cheap for a doll with an eyemod!

User Image Callista for 300k.
A very cute magenta facemod!

User Image Queen of Hearts currently 400k but is usually cheaper.
Fantastic regal red robe with royal fur!

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Is it just me or have the dolls "extras" gotten bigger over time? Meaning the older ones either just had doll poses or a tiny accessory but now we might get a hat, shirt, robe or full face mod with a doll.

Considering the rarity, collection value and generally the prices of these dolls, I'm glad I don't really care for any of them.

Stellar Succubus

Sir_Catherine
Is it just me or have the dolls "extras" gotten bigger over time? Meaning the older ones either just had doll poses or a tiny accessory but now we might get a hat, shirt, robe or full face mod with a doll.

Considering the rarity, collection value and generally the prices of these dolls, I'm glad I don't really care for any of them.

Two of the earliest dolls had eyes or a facemod (Adriana and Auspice)

Wigs weren't really present, though. I do notice the more popular dolls have big mods like eyes and hair, and that bumps up their price. But not always! Some of the cheaper dolls I listed and that can be found have weapons or full clothing and they're under 500k!

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

VVhip

XD
I'm sorry I gave you the urge to post this.

Oh my gosh I am falling more in love with dolls everyday!
That Velvetine one, I can't believe it's so cheap!
Thank you!

Formal Elocutionist

Hazelaar
TINSTAAFL
Aeges
I think now is an excellent time to mention that Masquerade, Secret Retreat, and Dappy Dandy are all available for about half-price (or less).

Now is a great time to get them if you missed out before, thanks to the bundle!

I wanted to quote this to emphasize. Once this EI bundle is out of the Cash Shop, these items will spike back up to be unbearably high prices. YOU WILL MAKE DOUBLE OR EVEN TRIPLE WHAT YOU BOUGHT IT FOR. WHY IS EVERYONE OVERLOOKING THIS? THEYRE SOOO CHEAP!!!
I don't know if you're to blame, but they've all jumped in price. xd Not back to full price, but certainly more than they were a couple days ago. Reve Marin has dropped to low the 700ks, though.

It wouldn't surprise me. I've been trying to buy more of them to hoard, but stupid me thought it was a good idea to let the world know first.
Hopefully that'll mean more users buying them in cash. 225k (dandy), + 500k (masquerade), + 500k (secret retreat) + 700k (reve marin) = 1.925 mil. That is a good amount of profit for 20 dollars.

Which reminds me. Buying the full EI Bundle 6 actually saves you a bit more than 200k right now.

I don't think users understand how incredible this new Reve Marin is.
The Reve Rouille is pepper-tea's signature item. Her most renown item on the site.
Now miss pepper-tea has made recolors before of her EI's. For example Biancamella.
Azuramella (750k)
Minthamella (4.3 mil)
and the amazing Glacemella (45 mil!!!).

Now compare the price shoot of the recolors to the original Biancamella, which is around 200k.
This artist has a knack of having her recolors reach ungodly prices. And since not only does the item encourage you to own more than one of it, but also since the community has begged for a blue recolor of the reve rouille for a very long time... I'd imagine this item will be gobbled up by the time it's out of the Cash Shop. It prolly wouldn't be any lower than 900k in only a couple month's time. There being less poses isn't as bad of a hinderance to the item as many might suspect. The poses are rarely seen used. They will hardly be missed.

tldr; Reve Marin is a smart investment. Once the item leaves the cash shop, the price will only shoot up from there.

Locke103's Queen

Darling

TINSTAAFL
The only thing is Minthamella and Glacemella are Alchemy recolors, which is why their prices are so crazy expensive because the amount of components needed to craft those items is ridiculous.

example

Formal Elocutionist

A_Smile_2_Die_For
TINSTAAFL
The only thing is Minthamella and Glacemella are Alchemy recolors, which is why their prices are so crazy expensive because the amount of components needed to craft those items.

example

Minthamella was available before Alchemy.

Locke103's Queen

Darling

TINSTAAFL

Apologies, either way, it's used to make the Glacemella, so I'm sure that drove the price much higher. :X

Formal Elocutionist

A_Smile_2_Die_For
TINSTAAFL

Apologies, either way, it's used to make the Glacemella, so I'm sure that drove the price much higher. :X

More than likely you're right,

but we might get another recolor of the reve from alchemy. I'd imagine a black and silver recolor would look nice. But that's going on a hunch. Regardless it's a good investment, just because the recolor has been requested many a time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff