Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mysterious Trickster

xcrimsonlegendx
Kain-Senpai
xcrimsonlegendx
Goodness, thanks everyone for the generosity!

It's times like this that makes the community just so damn awesome.
Agreed, no matter how much the bigwigs beat us down the community that made this place great still exists. They can ruin the site but they'll never take away what Gaia has meant to all of us.

Yup. To me, this is what makes this site so great. Sure, items are fabulous and awesome, but it's the community that makes logging in every day enjoyable.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
So excited, hoping I can get there.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Kain-Senpai
xcrimsonlegendx
Kain-Senpai
xcrimsonlegendx

Agreed, no matter how much the bigwigs beat us down the community that made this place great still exists. They can ruin the site but they'll never take away what Gaia has meant to all of us.

Yup. To me, this is what makes this site so great. Sure, items are fabulous and awesome, but it's the community that makes logging in every day enjoyable.
If it weren't for the community the events never would have drawn me in like they did all those years ago, Gaia may have written them but we brought them to life.

Mysterious Trickster

xcrimsonlegendx
Kain-Senpai
xcrimsonlegendx
Kain-Senpai
xcrimsonlegendx

If it weren't for the community the events never would have drawn me in like they did all those years ago, Gaia may have written them but we brought them to life.

It couldn't have said it better myself.

Tactician

Kain-Senpai
xcrimsonlegendx
Kain-Senpai
xcrimsonlegendx
Kain-Senpai
xcrimsonlegendx

It couldn't have said it better myself.

Me neither

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
That 500b personal achievement is insane. I want to know how many people actually do it... I mean, I've been questing for months and I'm only at 44b. Giving up 500b for titles is incredible. @_@

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Castiel Lover
That 500b personal achievement is insane. I want to know how many people actually do it... I mean, I've been questing for months and I'm only at 44b. Giving up 500b for titles is incredible. @_@

It is but I want to try for it, because I know every bit I get supports the plot. So I'll fight until the end! scream

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Castiel Lover
If it weren't for other people letting me sink their gold for them, I'd be nowhere near where I am. Some people really are amazing in this community.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
A new 100 trillion gold global tier got added.

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Thank you, Anon, for the coin! emotion_bigheart

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Thanks anon for the coin!

Stubborn Gifter

Can someone explain about the 100 trillion tier? I'm confused about it. I know someone posted about reapersun explaining that the manga is secured. But what does it mean about nes adventure? Like are we not going to get another plot once airship saga finishes? sweatdrop

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
emotion_jawdrop Thanks! Wow we have a really generous fairy among us~

Mysterious Trickster

Thank you, Anon! You are the best.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Jisen Meizuki
Can someone explain about the 100 trillion tier? I'm confused about it. I know someone posted about reapersun explaining that the manga is secured. But what does it mean about nes adventure? Like are we not going to get another plot once airship saga finishes? sweatdrop
They did say some time ago that after the airship plot ends they're going to take a more "casual" take on plot updates. Most likely meaning no more traditional mangas, in favor of small mini-comic scribbles instead. So this new story, I have no idea what that means

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff