Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Lei_Trigar
Forgot there was a chance of being in the Manga, I think people would like to see my spiky hair stand out in the crowd. emotion_awesome
classified_fu

-hurls lab animals at you-

Dangerous Man-Lover

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
reapersun
GriffinFire

Something I've been wondering - will the winner(s) get a chance to let you know what avatar they'd like to be drawn as, or will you be drawing whatever they're wearing at the moment?

Yeah, I'll ask for an avi to be sent to me or for them to change into their preferred outfit and let me know when to save it. The winner won't appear in this chapter (there is pretty literally no opportunity for random bg characters) but most likely in the next chapter, so there will be a lot of time for the winner to decide what they want.

Chibi Halo

Any estimated time frame on when we'll start seeing the non manga global tiers show up and how long it'll be before the winners of the Doll and Manga contests are notified? I'm just curious as to how fast we'll be getting the global rewards.

I'm not involved with those aspects but I'll harass people at every opportunity to get those things out.

HI REAPERSUN.

Glad to see that you are still around, I wasn't sure if you left Gaia or not.

Tiny Alchemist

If I ended up in the manga, it would probably end up like this:
User Image

Hardcore Muse

Darksp

And you'd be all, OMG GUYS I'M IN THE MANGA! DID YOU SEE?! And we would just smile and nod as if we knew what you were talking about.
emotion_awesome

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Mississippi Black Velvet
Darksp

And you'd be all, OMG GUYS I'M IN THE MANGA! DID YOU SEE?! And we would just smile and nod as if we knew what you were talking about.
emotion_awesome

Still better than not being in the manga. xd

Royal Citizen

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Married 100
Darc Nightgale
Nyadriel
Ya know... looking at that achievement and that crown in it....

I want the crown!! THAT'S a crown I would love to see in Dernier Cri! In gold and in silver (with blue jewels)
They might put it in Loyal's. But still.

Omg! I would love that. whee

That crown icon is taken from the crown pose in the item Cavalier King Charles. It's my favorite and wouldst be swell in other colours.

gaia_crown

Wild Bookworm

Soooooo...when is all this supposed to appear?

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Her Imperiale Majeste
Darc Nightgale
Nyadriel
Ya know... looking at that achievement and that crown in it....

I want the crown!! THAT'S a crown I would love to see in Dernier Cri! In gold and in silver (with blue jewels)
They might put it in Loyal's. But still.

Omg! I would love that. whee

That crown icon is taken from the crown pose in the item Cavalier King Charles. It's my favorite and wouldst be swell in other colours.

gaia_crown

I totally forgot about that. Lol I wish it was bigger. xd
They could do a king, queen, prince, and princess ones. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out