Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Almost at 50tril.

Shoujo Kitten

Jisen Meizuki
Can someone explain about the 100 trillion tier? I'm confused about it. I know someone posted about reapersun explaining that the manga is secured. But what does it mean about nes adventure? Like are we not going to get another plot once airship saga finishes? sweatdrop

I thought it meant that we'd get another manga after this plot but ... that would be kinda sad if they just decided to not continue the manga just because we can't push everyone to donate 100 trill.. cat_surprised

Maybe it means a new type of event though possibly?

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Princesse Chi
Jisen Meizuki
Can someone explain about the 100 trillion tier? I'm confused about it. I know someone posted about reapersun explaining that the manga is secured. But what does it mean about nes adventure? Like are we not going to get another plot once airship saga finishes? sweatdrop

I thought it meant that we'd get another manga after this plot but ... that would be kinda sad if they just decided to not continue the manga just because we can't push everyone to donate 100 trill.. cat_surprised

Arlette Mori posted about this earlier, she asked reaper about it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/hidden-tome-kickstarter-44-60t-4th-global-tier-unlocked/t.93060153_1596/#1596

Shoujo Kitten

`Hydro
Princesse Chi
Jisen Meizuki

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/hidden-tome-kickstarter-44-60t-4th-global-tier-unlocked/t.93060153_1596/#1596

Oh! Thank you for clearing that up with a link.
I was a little worried. cat_sweatdrop

Stubborn Gifter

xcrimsonlegendx
Jisen Meizuki
They did say some time ago that after the airship plot ends they're going to take a more "casual" take on plot updates. Most likely meaning no more traditional mangas, in favor of small mini-comic scribbles instead. So this new story, I have no idea what that means

So in other words, after airship saga, we're going in the same manga style like Easter Bunny vs Jack saga. sweatdrop

Not gonna lie, but I like the traditional mangas. Sure it takes more time plotting and drawing more detail than what the mini-comic does, but what's great about it is that it's keeping us on our feet, curious and theorizes what's going to happen next. You can say that it's kinda like the EI/REI reports. >.>;

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Princesse Chi
`Hydro
Princesse Chi
Jisen Meizuki

Oh! Thank you for clearing that up with a link.
I was a little worried. cat_sweatdrop

Great.

Oh and your Sailor Moon cosplay is adorable. emotion_kirakira I run a sailor cosplay guide/guild and I'm always excited to see new cosplayers.

Perfect Saint

I'm a little surprised that the 5th tier was reached. People are really interested in the manga, I would assume.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Myrielle
I'm a little surprised that the 5th tier was reached. People are really interested in the manga, I would assume.

I think they are!

but also I think a lot of people want the last achievement, and due to the even-more-inflation state of things it's a bit easier to get a higher amount of gold to dump in sweatdrop

Perfect Saint

Snow Danger
Myrielle

I think they are!

but also I think a lot of people want the last achievement, and due to the even-more-inflation state of things it's a bit easier to get a higher amount of gold to dump in sweatdrop
I have to admit, I do like the titles that achievement gives. I just don't have 500B to dump though.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
YAY for 50Tril!

Sell all the things! Raise all the funds! Save the plot! heart

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Myrielle
Snow Danger
Myrielle

I think they are!

I have to admit, I do like the titles that achievement gives. I just don't have 500B to dump though.

I feel you, I sold off a lot of items I'm really fond of (but admittedly didn't use much) to get there myself :c

Perfect Saint

Snow Danger
Myrielle
Snow Danger
Myrielle

I think they are!

I feel you, I sold off a lot of items I'm really fond of (but admittedly didn't use much) to get there myself :c
I'm impressed. If I did that (even with largely unused items), I would have exploded. gonk

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Myrielle
Snow Danger
Myrielle
Snow Danger
Myrielle

I think they are!

I'm impressed. If I did that (even with largely unused items), I would have exploded. gonk

ahaha well to be honest I'm still a little salty about it, but I'm slowly getting over it :3 I just keep telling myself that if I didn't use it, I won't miss it

Perfect Saint

Snow Danger
Myrielle
Snow Danger
Myrielle
Snow Danger
Myrielle

I think they are!

ahaha well to be honest I'm still a little salty about it, but I'm slowly getting over it :3 I just keep telling myself that if I didn't use it, I won't miss it
I do try that mantra, but I still feel the loss of items that were sold years ago. I know! Insane! gonk

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Glad to see we're still going~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash