Wilderness Otaku

23,125 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
xcrimsonlegendx
12:08 and it's still open.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/kickstart/hiddentome/

how I thought be end til July 16 today. then guess not.

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
xcrimsonlegendx

You finished~! User Image Congratulations~! heart

Wilderness Otaku

23,125 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
69b/100 Trillion golds

we not reach goal then we late too
congrats gaia, better luck next time.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Chocobo Princess
xcrimsonlegendx

You finished~! User Image Congratulations~! heart
Thank you <3

Slumbering Tengu

Well it's certainly closed now

Grats to all you crazy folks who reached 500 bill
I'm so proud of everyone emotion_bigheart

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Chocobo Princess
reapersun
Chocobo Princess
reapersun
If anyone lurking this thread is still questing for any of the personal tiers, give me a nudge in the next ten minutes and maybe I can help.

(I don't know if it ends tonight or tomorrow either but I'm going to dump the rest of my gold into it before midnight to be safe)

"Interested" isnt' the same as "questing," right? sweatdrop I hit the middle Achievement thanks to many generous Gaians, but 500bill is an insane amount for a non-vending, actually-scholarly type like me. xd

Thanks for connecting with the community in this thread as it progressed. User Image

Ahhh sorry I literally just finished donating it when I saw this notice, I'm sorry~ I was gonna vend more anyway if it stayed up so if I make a significant amount I can donate it to you. How much did you need to hit the top tier?

I obtained "Master Librarian," and I could go about 45b more, but I would still be significantly short (so, what's that, 305billion? I think so). I honestly gave up on the last one, 'cause, although I'd love it, it just seemed too unobtainable.

Do you know if Serene Rainstorm finished? She was questing it harder than I was, so I'd be happy to know she completed.

I could have helped if you posted 3 minutes earlier nooooooo emotion_zombie And it looks like it's down now so I guess that's it. I'm sorry emotion_facepalm I ought to have offered help earlier but the evening slipped away from me and suddenly it was almost midnight and I didn't want to miss the chance to finish donating.

Thanks everyone for supporting this thing, it was really fantastic~ I hope you'll continue to like the manga as long as I'm able to continue making it (which I hope will be awhile).

Also if my name is rolled for the manga drawing I'm gonna totally draw myself in it no rerolls fair is fair emotion_dealwithit

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I would like those royal and princess titles, but I wasn't about to shell out my entire inventory just to be naked and have a title. gonk

Congrats to those who did make that 500b and the rest of their tiers! blaugh

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I was 7bil away. gonk gonk gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Never have I wanted titles as bad as the prince and princess ones. sad

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
so when will the slumber god awaken? And now that the 'event' slot isn't got the librarian book in it how do people find the kickstart page? Will anyone still donate to this?

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Flarie Hanami

aww, I'm sad. I didn't know it was over already. I didn't get the 500b ether, I got 20b.

7b is a lot, but out of 500b? That is so close.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Flarie Hanami

Goodness, I thought it was still going. gonk

Sugary Dragon

25,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Bloody Bunnie eater of souls...

Congrats to everyone that managed to get their Prince/Princess titles.~ whee
Sadly this Bunnie decided she liked her inventory (which isn't even worth enought to have gotten the title) more then the titles.
Even tho she really really really liked the idea of being a princess bunnie. rofl
Maybe y'all can see me in the manga tho.~ -winks-
probably not though lols

has awoken~

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

'Grats to all the achievement hunters who made it! The next one is achievement-free so far, and for all your sakes I hope it stays that way.

I would've loved the titles myself, but I'm not shelling out big money for a premium string of text. Waaaaaay too rich for my blood.

On the other hand, I'll gladly dump as much money as they like into these things just for the chance to dream about getting drawn into the manga. gonk heart

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

What is done is done now. I'm just so glad we reached 60, at least it pretty much saved the manga, from whatever fate it was due, or not due. //too tired to think
At least the 100tril wasn't also something that needs to de done in order to keep the manga. I've been feeling devastated all along the sink, so I'm just really relieved when I got my own s**t done and helped the sink ahhhhhhhh. However insignificant that might've been |D

That was the most intense thing I've went through on Gaia, it's crazy how fast this one was filled out ; m ; Thank god for the people on Gaia

And reaper, we'll forever support you and all the artists thank u guys so much for continuing the plot seriously agghhggggh ಥ_ಥ)9

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Re awaken the sleeping titan inside of Gino!!! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers