Welcome to Gaia! ::

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Out of curiosity everyone, what is the best way, without using a GG, to put gold into this? I happen to love the Ruthless Gatekeeper, but I have so very little gold to put into the goldsink.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Okami Ameras
Out of curiosity everyone, what is the best way, without using a GG, to put gold into this? I happen to love the Ruthless Gatekeeper, but I have so very little gold to put into the goldsink.

Well, if you're looking to buy something with GC, it is always more profitable to buy an item and resell it. Research the items in the CS and compare with Marketplace prices.

If you're just looking at making gold short term, try fishing, collecting trash in towns, or something like that. You'll have to resell the fish and trash but they still go for quite a bit. I'm currently waiting on a buyer to get back to me about my towns stuff.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Darkreaper_44
`Hydro

My dear, I was never trying to start an argument lol,
I was mostly stating that the gold always end up back
into the dump is all.

Im sure we, among others hate the gg but I dont think
it will ever stop....but maybe one day we can have
it back to at least a reasonable amount -_- so the market
isnt so inflated? lol

We can only hope we are making an effect on the inflation with the gold sink. I actually find that everything I'm trying to sell is deflating at the moment! Even though this is our third sink in a row, it's still the fastest moving one! =)

Distinct Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
`Hydro
Darkreaper_44
`Hydro

into the dump is all.

isnt so inflated? lol

We can only hope we are making an effect on the inflation with the gold sink. I actually find that everything I'm trying to sell is deflating at the moment! Even though this is our third sink in a row, it's still the fastest moving one! =)

this is true, I swear its the thing about the god lol, everyone wants to know.
But yes it works and as soon as the gold dump is done though, usually they
sky rocket in price again....specially with these stupid high ones like 150B
ones >.<

Like I got luci's bloody wings for 23B last sink, then when it ended they shot to 50B >.<

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Darkreaper_44
`Hydro

into the dump is all.

isnt so inflated? lol

(sigh)

I keep waiting for mp to become more reasonable for everybody. I tried bringing prices down myself a few times and failed because some people bought them and re-listed at higher prices and got a lot of profit off of me. I was pretty pissed. It was monthly CIs at the time. I spent half of this whole year going through that.

Speaking of which, you forgot one scenario

-buys item from CS - someone buys item (whether with bought Ggold or not) - gold gets dumped-

I was hoping this month's CI would be opened by now. Apparently not til next Wednesday which is after the gold sink is over with. Oh well. I will just spend that gold on the next gold sink if there is one.

Mysterious Trickster

`Hydro
We exceeded expectations already people. You all should be proud of the increased tier, not disappointed. heart

That's what I'm thinking. I don't think they anticipated us reaching the goals so quickly.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Okami Ameras

While you may or may not be doing what Hydro suggested, there is also playing Booty Grab if your internet and such will allow. The daily cap was raised to 500K per day.

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Okami Ameras

I have strangely decent luck with RIGs, so I usually buy the ones with items I want to get and sell whatever comes out that I don't want.
But also, you may be able to sell a RIG and get gold, a couple times (I usually like playing them too much) I have sold them rather than play one to get gold.

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Nyadriel
Okami Ameras

While you may or may not be doing what Hydro suggested, there is also playing Booty Grab if your internet and such will allow. The daily cap was raised to 500K per day.

Mmm... Ok. Thank you everyone, I'll take a look at these options. Not sure if I'll be able to get the item before the goldsink closes, but I can try! User Image

Fluffy Creature

We need to make the 100t tier. NEED. Can the new adventure be teen Peyo looking for his dad please?

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Okami Ameras
Nyadriel
Okami Ameras

Mmm... Ok. Thank you everyone, I'll take a look at these options. Not sure if I'll be able to get the item before the goldsink closes, but I can try! User Image

Oooh, you're after the 300bil item? sweatdrop I wish I could say I'm going to get to that level because I'd team up with you. I'm actually not fond of that item (though I think it is quite nice) so I'd end up reselling it anyway.

Anyway, good luck to you. Check out sterek's inflation thread in the guides forum for more gold-raising tips. 3nodding

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Growliere
We need to make the 100t tier. NEED. Can the new adventure be teen Peyo looking for his dad please?
Never gonna happen. We can't even make it barely over 50 trillion. Not once have we come close to 100 Trillion. Just another bullshit tactic by Gaia.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Growliere

We'll do the best we can! We got the second sink filled and that really surprised me. I'm by no means ready to nay-say anything about this sink, I'll say it again, I think everyone should be proud of them taking notice and extending the sink.

Mysterious Trickster

Growliere

I agree. I really hope we hit the new tier, at least.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Goodness, thanks everyone for the generosity!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff