Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Miss Momo could totally go for some kinky GinoxLex. That'd be hot.

Almost as hot as Liam in those glasses. *drools at the memory*

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Joy Grim
Am I the only 1 who noticed tommorow is Gaia's Anniversary? :O

Shouldn't they be posting some announcements about it by now...?

On another note.
I started to practice rendering my pictures again... and was like "Who should I practice it on? OMG I knoww~!!"

This is what came out x3
Sorry lol it looks so weird...

Couldn't decide on an expresion for it...

User Image

heart

Aw, so cute! ^o^/ heart

Anxious Sweetheart

Yayz! I'm happy you like it!! :'D *excited*

Rychi - OMG lol the best review I ever got lol xD

It's my present for you and Gaia (that thanx to it this Harem exists lol) for Gaia's 6th birthday heart

BTW, this may be the only art from me for like... a long time... I got tons of school work and commishs all at once x( and I won't be able to draw anything fun... :'<

*sob*

Oh and about the Lex/Gino... I lyk it. >///<

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Xyrn of the Oath
EvilAuthor
Now before you go getting all squeally over that, he said a FORMER dev told him. It's never been mentioned on the site and the admins are freaking crazy so old plans might not still be current plans.
Plus, we sadly live in a world where saying someone is gay is the same as saying they suck or are lame.

...Besides, Gino could do better. Lex burned down Gino's house and framed Ian.

This is true, but I'm entitled to my psychosis/sugar-induced teenage fantasies, no?

And besides, I always thought that it was the Von Helson twins who did all that. (They scare me).
Well of course! You can have whatever fantasies you want. That's what makes them fantasies.

And that Von Helson nonsense is what Lex wants you to think. He covers up his tracks very well.

Hmm. As the only Haremite who doesn't like Lex, I'm also the only one against Gino/Lex. ::shakes fist:: That fiend!
EvilAuthor
Xyrn of the Oath
EvilAuthor
Now before you go getting all squeally over that, he said a FORMER dev told him. It's never been mentioned on the site and the admins are freaking crazy so old plans might not still be current plans.
Plus, we sadly live in a world where saying someone is gay is the same as saying they suck or are lame.

This is true, but I'm entitled to my psychosis/sugar-induced teenage fantasies, no?

And besides, I always thought that it was the Von Helson twins who did all that. (They scare me).
Well of course! You can have whatever fantasies you want. That's what makes them fantasies.

And that Von Helson nonsense is what Lex wants you to think. He covers up his tracks very well.

Hmm. As the only Haremite who doesn't like Lex, I'm also the only one against Gino/Lex. ::shakes fist:: That fiend!
Well I don't support any Gino Yaoi at all. Does that technically make you on my side?

Mind, I generally liked Gino in a more Sisterly way than most of the Haremites.

Anxious Sweetheart

Nekotalim_II
EvilAuthor
Xyrn of the Oath
EvilAuthor

Well I don't support any Gino Yaoi at all. Does that technically make you on my side?

Mind, I generally liked Gino in a more Sisterly way than most of the Haremites.

Well eh... I just find it wierd not to pair him with a guy... basically 'cause it's hard for me to imagine him with a girl without thinking of lesbian sex, ugh.

I'm sorry! he just looks so much like a girl! :O
In Halloween I actualy drew him in a Witchling Dress and Liam holding him ( with a kinki look in his eyes ) wearing a wearwolf outfit xD the theam was "The wolf got the witch".

Sorry again lol... buy i like it >///<
heart

edit: OMG I KILLED THE THREAD T^T - I'll stop posting naw :'<

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Joy Grim
Well eh... I just find it wierd not to pair him with a guy... basically 'cause it's hard for me to imagine him with a girl without thinking of lesbian sex, ugh.

I'm sorry! he just looks so much like a girl! :O
In Halloween I actualy drew him in a Witchling Dress and Liam holding him ( with a kinki look in his eyes ) wearing a wearwolf outfit xD the theam was "The wolf got the witch".

Sorry again lol... buy i like it >///<
heart

edit: OMG I KILLED THE THREAD T^T - I'll stop posting naw :'<

You didn't kill the thread; you just made it take a little nap... without a pulse.

And I agree that Gino tends to look rather... effeminate, but he wouldn't be our Gino if he wasn't.

Do you happen to still have that picture? I'd be interesting to see.

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Miss Momo quite likes his feminine looks, she must admit. <3

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
I don't know, I tend to like Gino in a more friendly way too, and it's really fun to ship him with absolutely every other NPC. And Joy Grim, you could never kill the thread, we love you too much. Though Dodogrrl must admit, she rather likes his effeminate look as well.

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
....I like girly guys. XD It's just that simple. So I was naturally drawn to Gino when I got really into the storyline. Besides, he's just the sort of melancholy character that I want to hug and see them overcome their problems. <3

On a seperate note, I've always wanted my hair to do the kind of curly sophisticated kind of thing Gino's does. >.> Which seems wrong somehow, with him being a guy and all.

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Miss Momo's hair does that naturally. Kinda. :3

The bangs do, at the very least. But they're not as long or swoopy. x3

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I like Gino in more of a maternal, protective way (...yes I'm female, haha) than being attracted to him. I like manlier men... then again, maybe Gino will grow up to look like his daddy, haha.
Joy Grim
Yayz! I'm happy you like it!! :'D *excited*

Rychi - OMG lol the best review I ever got lol xD

It's my present for you and Gaia (that thanx to it this Harem exists lol) for Gaia's 6th birthday heart

BTW, this may be the only art from me for like... a long time... I got tons of school work and commishs all at once x( and I won't be able to draw anything fun... :'<

*sob*

Oh and about the Lex/Gino... I lyk it. >///<

Hoooooraaayy! I'm going to go snap a picture of it when I do get it laminated. It's just so cute.

On the current note, I do like Gino looking fairly effeminate. It just keeps that cuddliness about him, you know? If he were a little manlier, you wouldn't want to suffocate him in hugs, would you? No matter how hard he tries to be like Liam, as long as he has that sweet, sweet face and that pathetic, but trying disposition, it's what makes him Gino. XD And that is why he gets so much looooove.

But, it's nice, we've seen him really grow up the past years! He used to be just his dad's son, but he's trying his best to go after something. No matter how silly the way he's going about it is. XD

Girls, girls, girls. Are we common Gaiafolk not good enough? Hahahaha
Awez i will admit Gino's hair is prettier than mine. I love guys with long locks, to me he isn't girly at all. He's just got a baby face, there are plenty of guys out there who are "Baby faced" as my mom calls it. And alot of dudes have long hair, i for one love his golden locks of curls. I'm curly haired but in the morning it's nothing but frizz. That makes me question "What does Gino's hair look like in the morning"? whee

Anxious Sweetheart

So are any of you still writing those fanfictions you mentioned? x3
I'm really looking forward to reading some more! * already finished reading most of the fics on the Harem *

PS. I'm a cat naw ^w^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces