Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
For some reason I write Lex as the NPC manwhore. Well, with the male characters, anyway. Ever since a former dev told me he was gay at Otakon (no really) I've basically considered it canon even though I guess it really isn't, yet.

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hm...in theory, then...

If we wanted to pair the two of them together...

>3

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Heh, Lex/Gino might be a little dangerous -- he's Lex's boss's kid, after all!

Anxious Sweetheart

heart heart heart

I luv you all!! so glad I joined the Harem!!!

Yesh! Yesh! give me moar Liam/Gino (Gino/any hot guy) !!!! :'D

^////^

heart

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Joy Grim

heart heart heart

I luv you all!! so glad I joined the Harem!!!

Yesh! Yesh! give me moar Liam/Gino (Gino/any hot guy) !!!! :'D

^////^

heart

Odd, I tend to ship Gino with whoever strikes my interest at the moment. Poor Gino....

Anxious Sweetheart

Am I the only 1 who noticed tommorow is Gaia's Anniversary? :O

Shouldn't they be posting some announcements about it by now...?

On another note.
I started to practice rendering my pictures again... and was like "Who should I practice it on? OMG I knoww~!!"

This is what came out x3
Sorry lol it looks so weird...

Couldn't decide on an expresion for it...

User Image

heart

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
That's ADORABLE, Joy!

They did post a Community Spotlight a while ago about a birthday celebration thread (that thread is the reason I'm mostly naked right now, heh.)

Anxious Sweetheart

Caden Blue
That's ADORABLE, Joy!

They did post a Community Spotlight a while ago about a birthday celebration thread (that thread is the reason I'm mostly naked right now, heh.)

Thanx! And I missed all the rooms on the thread... oh well... but they told me I could still hang out there ^^;

And I got nekkid too :'D
Oh myyyy, Miss Grim! That is just so...so...Oh, I wish I had him on a keychain. Gosh, you're really great at your art. I'm so jealous. *sigh* Oh goosh. I feel like Renge fangirling over it. Oh, if you don't mind, maybe when I get some time I could print a few out and get it laminated for a keychain? It's really, really that cute. heart _ heart

Gino is a great model for art. XD It's weird, isn't it?

Oh yes, Gaia's birthday! 6 whole years running now, hm? And come next month, we'll be...4 years old! Amazing!

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Lex is gay? Squee! *nosebleed*

Lex/Gino sounds like a fun pairing; I most go try to find something for it now...

And Caden, the picture in your sig is utter hilarity.

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Xyrn of the Oath
Lex is gay? Squee! *nosebleed*

Lex/Gino sounds like a fun pairing; I most go try to find something for it now...

And Caden, the picture in your sig is utter hilarity.
Now before you go getting all squeally over that, he said a FORMER dev told him. It's never been mentioned on the site and the admins are freaking crazy so old plans might not still be current plans.
Plus, we sadly live in a world where saying someone is gay is the same as saying they suck or are lame.

...Besides, Gino could do better. Lex burned down Gino's house and framed Ian.

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
EvilAuthor
Now before you go getting all squeally over that, he said a FORMER dev told him. It's never been mentioned on the site and the admins are freaking crazy so old plans might not still be current plans.
Plus, we sadly live in a world where saying someone is gay is the same as saying they suck or are lame.

...Besides, Gino could do better. Lex burned down Gino's house and framed Ian.

This is true, but I'm entitled to my psychosis/sugar-induced teenage fantasies, no?

And besides, I always thought that it was the Von Helson twins who did all that. (They scare me).

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mm, Miss Momo doesn't know about y'all...but the fact that Gino is Lex's boss' kid just makes it all the better in her mind. <3

Wow, Miss Momo didn't even realise she was such a Gino/Lex fangirl. >>

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hmm... I could work with this pairing... Gino and Lex sneaking out and, ahem, you know, behind Gino's father's back... I could REALLY work with that, especially if there's something kinky involved- Liam shoots Dodogrrl out of frustration.

Liam: HEY! Get to writing the fan fiction with ME and Gino first!

Dodogrrl: But I have to write the scene where Gino gets tortured by Zhivago first-

Liam: WHAT?! You're going down, lady! Pythons (flexes muscles)... GET HER!

(Liam's arms magically turn into reticulated pythons... WTF)

Dodogrrl: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Yeah, I hung out with a dev at Otakon 2007 who told me Lex was gay, but he no longer works for Gaia, so... I mean, I dunno how seriously to take it. That was before the whole Devin-and-Lance thing came out (no pun intended) too.

I do think the "sleeping with the boss's son" angle could be kind of interesting, heh. Talk about forbidden romance!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff