Welcome to Gaia! ::

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
EvilAuthor
I wouldn't say Gino's a monk. He's not using a held item. He's more a fighter or a brawler. We haven't seen Gino actually use a weapon in some time.
Good role model.
Don't use swords, just punch evil gods in the face to solve your problems or ask you attractive sleeveless friend to seduce it for you.
I meant the character class that specializes in unarmed combat. User Image

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Lol! This is the monk class I was talking about.

User Image

But yeah, I wonder what other titan powers Gino has up his sleeve. So far I think there's:

• Mental awareness of some other gods and deities.
  • Increased strength, speed, endurance, and faster mental processing to put them to good use.
  • The Super Saiyan powerup effect.
  • Rapid hair growth.
  • Powering up when humanity is feeling particularly ambitious about something.
  • Takes away our ability to be defiant if he dies.

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Honesty Kruse
Lol! This is the monk class I was talking about.

User Image

But yeah, I wonder what other titan powers Gino has up his sleeve. So far I think there's:

• Mental awareness of some other gods and deities.
  • Increased strength, speed, endurance, and faster mental processing to put them to good use.
  • The Super Saiyan powerup effect.
  • Rapid hair growth.
  • Powering up when humanity is feeling particularly ambitious about something.
  • Takes away our ability to be defiant if he dies.

That's RO, right? I didn't realize they had a separate brawler class....
And I'd love to see Gino adapted to M.U.G.E.N. (I'd think some kind of quake punch would make sense given his powers.) I'd even provide voice samples . razz

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Purplesnoopy
That's RO, right? I didn't realize they had a separate brawler class....And I'd love to see Gino adapted to M.U.G.E.N. (I'd think some kind of quake punch would make sense given his powers.) I'd even provide voice samples . razz

Yup! Good ol Ragnarok Online. biggrin

Unfortunately I've never played M.U.G.E.N. before so I can't really comment on giving him quake punches. But wait, you can voice act Gino? surprised

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Honesty Kruse
Purplesnoopy
That's RO, right? I didn't realize they had a separate brawler class....And I'd love to see Gino adapted to M.U.G.E.N. (I'd think some kind of quake punch would make sense given his powers.) I'd even provide voice samples . razz

Yup! Good ol Ragnarok Online. biggrin

Unfortunately I've never played M.U.G.E.N. before so I can't really comment on giving him quake punches. But wait, you can voice act Gino? surprised

Well, in my head Gino has a very distinctive voice, an upper-class voice, and I've been practicing it for a while. I've been told it seems more Australian than British, but w/e. So I'd offer to use that.

MUGEN is a fighting game maker, and uses sprites and voice samples.

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Purplesnoopy
Well, in my head Gino has a very distinctive voice, an upper-class voice, and I've been practicing it for a while. I've been told it seems more Australian than British, but w/e. So I'd offer to use that.

Tbh, I'm not sure about the upper-class part since his dad came from a poor background and didn't seem to use much of that kind of language, but distinctive? Definitely. biggrin I still want to hear your take on it though!

I just looked it up and I really like the community concept behind this. Too bad I'm terrible at fighting games and that my keyboards is terrible for percision. sweatdrop

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Honesty Kruse
Purplesnoopy

Tbh, I'm not sure about the upper-class part since his dad came from a poor background and didn't seem to use much of that kind of language, but distinctive? Definitely. biggrin I still want to hear your take on it though!

I just looked it up and I really like the community concept behind this. Too bad I'm terrible and fighting games and that my keyboards is terrible for percision. sweatdrop
Hmm, you may be right, but i thought he kind of used it as an affectation and that some kind of accent rubbed off on Gino from Edmund. I never thought of him as sounding "American." And i will do some samples when I can

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Remember to boost our golden guy in the Event!

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
There doesn't seem to be any kind of...like conflict between the groups. So does the Harem have any horse we're backing for boosts to help Gino reach super saiyan?

edit: ...Someone in the event forum just tried to correct my spelling for Gino's name. The heck?

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

ninja
*casually pockets Gino sprite from the header*

Nope, no conflict, so everyone can boost whoever they want without feeling bad!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff