Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I actually had a plot bunny for Liam/Gino kicking around in my head after Halloween '07, but I never wrote it... I didn't realize there was a demand for it. It was pr0n anyway so I wouldn't even have been able to post it here rofl
I would love for the Liam/Gino shipping to become wide spread, i for one love that shipping because i have a big problem with paring the guy i like with a girl, it leads to me be very very jealous and wanting to kill the girl in this case Sasha, but she's ok. stare

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Well, would you be interested in plotless pr0n? rofl If I ever write it it'll end up on adultfanfiction.net.

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Caden Blue
Well, would you be interested in plotless pr0n? rofl If I ever write it it'll end up on adultfanfiction.net.

Yes I mean, does it necessarily have to be plotless? redface redface redface I mean, you could easily incorporate it into the storyline and have Liam get jealously possessive when Zhivago tries to hit on Gino and-

Light: SHUT UP! (hits Dodogrrl over the head with a mallet)

Dodogrrl: Ow... do whatever you want....

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Well, I may say "plotless", but I actually overthink the setups in my fanfics all the time, haha. It's why I finish so few of them. And Liam's reactions to Valentines sent from guys actually makes this a bit harder to write, but I think I can pull it off anyway.
Oh, man, the event ended already?! GAAAAHHHH! I wanted to see what everyone's pictures looked like.

Ian's was surprisingly sexy. o.o And extremely platonic. T__T

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
It was supposed to go until 11:59 p.m... I wonder if they meant a.m. and screwed up??

I have all the pics, so if you want to see any in particular just let me know 3nodding

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Plotness GinoxLiam? YESPLZ.

*cough* ...Miss Momo looks forward to reading that. :3

...to be fair, she kinda likes the idea of Gino being the NPC pony. >>

So she's good with GinoxLiam as a pairing. Works better than most of them, it seems~

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
It's hard for me to think of a good plot idea for Liam/Gino. ^^; Not a huge fan of the pairing, but if someone made it really work I'm defiantely open to be persuaded! So when you guys get some fanfictions up, do tell. I like being surprised. XD

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Little Miss Momo
Plotness GinoxLiam? YESPLZ.

*cough* ...Miss Momo looks forward to reading that. :3

...to be fair, she kinda likes the idea of Gino being the NPC pony. >>

So she's good with GinoxLiam as a pairing. Works better than most of them, it seems~

Don't worry, Dodogrrl LOVES the idea of Gino being the NPC pony, and is very glad to find someone in agreement with her.... redface

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
He works well as a pony. o.o;

Also...Miss Momo will do her best to come up with a plot for GinoxLiam. Hopefully her writing is good enough to convince you~ >3

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Gino x Liam? One of my most favorite pairings ever!

I second the notion of posting whatever is come up with; I haven't been able to find any good fics for those two.

In other news, the overseer decided to also show me some love and awarded me a pair of Gino's undies. Tee-hee!

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
So Miss Momo was the first of...three, was it? To receive his underwear?

What a day it must be for the Overseer. Stealing Gino's underwear~

Unrelated: Miss Momo's newest art shop just opened. 8D

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
I look forward to seeing more of your writing, Miss Momo. ^^

The Daily Chance gave me a pair some while back. I was so excited I nearly bounced out of my chair. XD

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ooh, Miss Momo is glad to hear it~!

She will probably end up writing some stuff soon, she thinks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff