Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dani-Dear
i'd like to join >w< !

^^ *hug* Welcome to the Harem, Miss! Nice to have you aboard!

Hahaha, that gives me an idea, we won't have another event until our Haremversary for another month, so, maybe we should change the subtitle of the thread to something like "Overseer Underwear Suppliers: Gino subdv" or something like that, haha, since the overseer is being pretty generous with them lately. XD My pair was a gift, haha, but still.

...haha whaaaat, Miss Shirahime? XD

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Well, think about it.

Gino was kicked out?

What did he leave behind?

Undies!
Oh, I see. XD; Hahah, but Gino didn't really get kicked out of the house permanently, right? It was to supposed to have been just for that time while there were vampires, right?

Oh, or is Gambino charging admission into his room while he's out? XD;

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Rychi
Oh, I see. XD; Hahah, but Gino didn't really get kicked out of the house permanently, right? It was to supposed to have been just for that time while there were vampires, right?

Oh, or is Gambino charging admission into his room while he's out? XD;

I think he was just kicked out until the Von Helson thing blew over, but he seems to have taken a liking to tagging along with Liam...

But it wouldn't surprise me if Gambino opened up Gino's room to the public for touring/worshiping. There seems to be no shortage of people willing to take advantage of that.
I would so take advantage of that, if i could afford it, knowing Gambino it would be outrageously expensive.

Anxious Sweetheart

A tour in Gino's room? Count me in! *w*

I'll steal more than his underwear there...be sure of that * preparing a giant luggage for the trip *

User Image

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Well, I just like the fact that his undies are purple.
Miss Shirahime
Well, I just like the fact that his undies are purple.

It's another effeminate aspect of him: He matches his clothes all the way down to his underwear! XD

By a character personality weirdness to underwear colour ratio, Gino's is the greatest. XD You can understand Liam and Nicolae for have weird underwear, but for someone a bit more down to Earth as Gino is, it's pretty weird.

It's probably because of Liam.

"If you wanna charm the ladies, you gotta feel like you're slick. First step, cool underwear! Underwear exponentially increases the coolness of a man! See how awesome mine is?"

"Auugghhh my EYES Liam!"

Shameless Conventioneer

...Can the Freak join?
Freak Parade
...Can the Freak join?

Freaks, geeks, stiffs, and spiffs, of course, Miss! *hugs* Welcome to the Harem! XD heart

Shameless Conventioneer

Squee! blaugh

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Why hi there! Welcome to the Harem, Freak Parade! It's nice to see more members initiated! Well, we were just speaking of Gino's um, undergarments when you got here, and how to get more of them in the Harem's possession... redface

Though, I will warn you, I do ship Gino with absolutely everyone else on Gaia, so if you hear me taking about a Gino crack pairing, just go along for the ride. wink

Shameless Conventioneer

I have no problem at all with crackshipping.

And I'm not parting with my pair of Gino's undies.

Anxious Sweetheart

Welcom to the Harem Freak Parade !
Say, do we have a count on how many people there are in the Harem?

BTW Do you think that if Gino will be paired with someone in the manga...we'll get more of his undies...? if you know what I mean... x3
I hope so anyway...

edit: Freak your siggi is hilarious xD

User Image

Anxious Sweetheart

Oh!
Just rememberd!
Rychi, will you be so kind and exchange links with my petiton?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/dam39b][img]http://tinyurl.com/apw8j6[/img][/url]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas