Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Explorer

11,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Maybe I'm just a little steamed that I was lead to believe this event would be extra heavy on the EB, only to find out they are focusing on the cute side rather than anti-cute, like we deserve. I mean we flat out proved that Anti-cute was more dedicated and we proved that people care more about EB and mech-armor than Diedrich and fluffs.

I think it would be pretty cool if we gave them a little persuasion to include our organization more. I mean we could at least rally for it and try to get a more prominent role here, I mean it worked when we got EB his title back from Diedrich the numerous times that they tried to give it to Diedrich.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hey, if it wasn't for us, these cuties wouldn't need saving.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
scream OMFG if this turns out to be Diedrich run event it just gave me more reason to stay away from it

Tipsy Flatterer

August Star Of Heaven
scream OMFG if this turns out to be Diedrich run event it just gave me more reason to stay away from it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I don't think this will be the case.
If you check out the newest manga. There is some random NPC walking around helping the Fluffs.
But, we'll see.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Leaden Disintegration
August Star Of Heaven
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I don't think this will be the case.
If you check out the newest manga. There is some random NPC walking around helping the Fluffs.
But, we'll see.
Blaze from zOMG.

Which diesnt really make sense, since she murders the animated..... But I'm all for using old npcs.

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
I believe Uncle Kenny said that had Team Anti won, we would be raising pet rabbots instead of fluffs.
(Sorry, I couldn't remember where I saw it... Anyone want to go find it?)

Personally, I have nothing against fluffs. My beef was with that little green abomination and his demonic pink accomplice.
Just be patient. Fluffs are only the tip of the Gaia pet system. There is much more to follow...

Protective Trash

John Columbo
I believe Uncle Kenny said that had Team Anti won, we would be raising pet rabbots instead of fluffs.

Page 409 of this thread.

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
John Columbo

Personally, I have nothing against fluffs. My beef was with that little green abomination and his demonic pink accomplice.
Just be patient. Fluffs are only the tip of the Gaia pet system. There is much more to follow...

I'm pretty sure he said the opposite, actually.

"Had anti-cute lost, it's quite possible that you'd be raising rabbots or something that weren't fluffs"

Page 273, sixth post down.

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
A000045
John Columbo

Page 409 of this thread.

This thread doesn't have a page 409... Did you forget to put a link there?

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Heavendove
John Columbo

"Had anti-cute lost, it's quite possible that you'd be raising rabbots or something that weren't fluffs"

Oh, that's right! We won, didn't we? confused
Curse my short attention span...
-runs off to chase something shiny-

Protective Trash

Heavendove
A000045
John Columbo

Page 409 of this thread.

This thread doesn't have a page 409... Did you forget to put a link there?

Must be because I'm on the mobile version. But, it must only be a couple of pages back, then, considering the mobile version shows we're on 412 and Uncle Kenny's response shows on 409. I'll link it if no one else on the full version does before I get back to my desktop.

Edit: never mind, see you already posted for the full version. smile

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Heavendove
John Columbo

dammit we should have lost on purpose

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Heavendove
John Columbo

Honestly? That's probably bullshit. This event was going to happen either way.

It's just UK trying to calm us down. <3

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Yeah, seriously, no way. He's talking out of his a**.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lazarus Larkin
Yeah, seriously, no way. He's talking out of his a**.
Definitely.

But only to calm the burning pissed off embers of E-Corp.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff