Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Flatterer

xcrimsonlegendx
Yeah, it's a name that looks "good" on paper but can never be spoken.

I'm hoping this pet thing pans out for Gaia though, we need more GOOD features that actually work and aren't swept under the carpet down the line like Aquariums. Also, we need Rabbot pets as everyone else says and of course real Grunnies. I'd buy as many as I'm able to equip and have a whole lab full of 'em follow me though the streets of Aekea.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Haha. You should just buy one and then buy a bunch of people and let the virus spread. emotion_dealwithit

I wish they would work on the older games, like Word Bump. It was kind of a let down. I enjoyed it when it was first released but it's too solo for my taste. I love Cards(Black Jack) and Slots but, I wish they would update it somehow. SLOTS AND CARDS HD!

(Thanks for reminding me to check my Aquarium, its been over a month. *flushes dead fish*)

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
xcrimsonlegendx
All this "pet system" talk is reminding me of what happened with the "battle system".

While zOMG! was pretty cool, it really wasn't anything like what we all thought the battle system would be and I can't help but snicker at the thought of the pet system being named something equally ridiculous like dERP! or something.

rofl
I still want a damn real battle system.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Remember how they built that arena in zOMG and everyone was like "FINALLY this is a battle system"

and then no, it still isn't.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lazarus Larkin
Remember how they built that arena in zOMG and everyone was like "FINALLY this is a battle system"

and then no, it still isn't.
YES!

UGH!

I think that's the reason I never got into zOMG. It was one let down after another.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Yeata Zi
xcrimsonlegendx
All this "pet system" talk is reminding me of what happened with the "battle system".

While zOMG! was pretty cool, it really wasn't anything like what we all thought the battle system would be and I can't help but snicker at the thought of the pet system being named something equally ridiculous like dERP! or something.

rofl
Yeah, would have been nice.

Especially if there were tournaments with weekly prizes like the arenas or something, we could have had cute versus anti-cute duels to settle our disputes and get attention for the guild.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
xcrimsonlegendx
Yeata Zi
xcrimsonlegendx

rofl
Yeah, would have been nice.

Especially if there were tournaments with weekly prizes like the arenas or something, we could have had cute versus anti-cute duels to settle our disputes and get attention for the guild.
It would have been fantastic *cries*

Cat

We better get a robot fluff as an option and not just a bunch of cute s**t.
A cute robot is okay though.

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
Kitt Koneko

Cute "s**t" isn't that bad.
User Image

Ring-tailed Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Redecorator 50
Heavendove
Kitt Koneko

Cute "s**t" isn't that bad.
User Image

I hope this one come in greenish black, the grosser the better

Celestial Spirit

xcrimsonlegendx
Leaden Disintegration
xcrimsonlegendx

rofl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I lost all faith in humanity the day the title of zOMG was released.
To this day I still don't know how to say zOMG!.

Is it "Zo My God!" is it "Zom Ge!"?

Worst name ever, my apologies to the person to who submitted that name.

I believe I heard it pronounced "Zoh My God" in one of the video updates I actually watched before deciding it wasn't worth the time.

Hm. I bet they haven't even considered Cecil pets. Though I'd still much prefer dragons or winged lions or... how about snakes that we can feed the fluffs to? wink

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I always pronounce zOMG "Zahmguh".

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I always say "ZO EM JEE"

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
I... I think I actually pronounce it "zomk"

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Heavendove
Yeata Zi
Heavendove
John Columbo
I believe Uncle Kenny said that had Team Anti won, we would be raising pet rabbots instead of fluffs.
(Sorry, I couldn't remember where I saw it... Anyone want to go find it?)

Personally, I have nothing against fluffs. My beef was with that little green abomination and his demonic pink accomplice.
Just be patient. Fluffs are only the tip of the Gaia pet system. There is much more to follow...

I'm pretty sure he said the opposite, actually.

"Had anti-cute lost, it's quite possible that you'd be raising rabbots or something that weren't fluffs"

Page 273, sixth post down.
Honestly? That's probably bullshit. This event was going to happen either way.

It's just UK trying to calm us down. <3

He denied it quite aggressively when I said that. Maybe we hit a sensitive spot? They might all just make up the storyline as they go along, which would explain why it hasn't been that interesting recently.

About the pet system, I will probably try it out just for the sake of it. I don't really wanna miss out on an event. It may even be fun. I don't really mind the fluffs that much.

Actually, in my dream world I have millions of creatures that look almost exactly like fluffs. They are basically fast breeding blood bags that all of the rest of the wolves and monsters eat. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it again...

In context it makes sense to have fluffs as pets, but if team anti-cute won then... shouldn't we have rabbots as pets in SOME respect? I don't mean to sound ungrateful or spoiled, I loved the event... and I love how much work they're putting into it for us...but...

The way you guys are wording it, it makes it seem like we're not going to get Rabbot pets at all.
And that would make me sad.

If we get pets, I'll wait until something that isn't a fluff comes out to get mine.
Not out of disrespect for the choices provided, and not because I hate the system before it's here, but because I'm choosy about my "firsts".

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
Pirate Captain Sushi
Heavendove

He denied it quite aggressively when I said that. Maybe we hit a sensitive spot? They might all just make up the storyline as they go along, which would explain why it hasn't been that interesting recently.

About the pet system, I will probably try it out just for the sake of it. I don't really wanna miss out on an event. It may even be fun. I don't really mind the fluffs that much.

Actually, in my dream world I have millions of creatures that look almost exactly like fluffs. They are basically fast breeding blood bags that all of the rest of the wolves and monsters eat. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it again...

In context it makes sense to have fluffs as pets, but if team anti-cute won then... shouldn't we have rabbots as pets in SOME respect? I don't mean to sound ungrateful or spoiled, I loved the event... and I love how much work they're putting into it for us...but...

The way you guys are wording it, it makes it seem like we're not going to get Rabbot pets at all.
And that would make me sad.

If we get pets, I'll wait until something that isn't a fluff comes out to get mine.
Not out of disrespect for the choices provided, and not because I hate the system before it's here, but because I'm choosy about my "firsts".

I'm honestly not expecting to have rabbot fluffs or other type of rabbot things as an option for pets at all, at least not anywhere in the near future. Maybe as a reward for winning the easter event next year? I'm not holding my breath though. To be honest, I wasn't expecting us to win this year. I'm happy about it, I gathered around 800 eggs for anti-cute so yea I put some work into it, but I did that for the sake supporting my guild, not for a reward.

If you really don't want a fluff, then you gotta just not have a pet. Like you said, I'm pretty sure they'll make loads more pet designs later on if you wanna wait so your "first" can be a special, enjoyable experience. The pet system might not even turn out to be that good anyway, I probably won't participate unless it looks really exciting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff