Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'll probably participate

I hope everyone will participate in the event thread.

Tipsy Flatterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'll partake of the fruit event. And I will tots enter the Pin-up contest!

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Heavendove
Pirate Captain Sushi
Heavendove

He denied it quite aggressively when I said that. Maybe we hit a sensitive spot? They might all just make up the storyline as they go along, which would explain why it hasn't been that interesting recently.

About the pet system, I will probably try it out just for the sake of it. I don't really wanna miss out on an event. It may even be fun. I don't really mind the fluffs that much.

Actually, in my dream world I have millions of creatures that look almost exactly like fluffs. They are basically fast breeding blood bags that all of the rest of the wolves and monsters eat. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it again...

In context it makes sense to have fluffs as pets, but if team anti-cute won then... shouldn't we have rabbots as pets in SOME respect? I don't mean to sound ungrateful or spoiled, I loved the event... and I love how much work they're putting into it for us...but...

The way you guys are wording it, it makes it seem like we're not going to get Rabbot pets at all.
And that would make me sad.

If we get pets, I'll wait until something that isn't a fluff comes out to get mine.
Not out of disrespect for the choices provided, and not because I hate the system before it's here, but because I'm choosy about my "firsts".

I'm honestly not expecting to have rabbot fluffs or other type of rabbot things as an option for pets at all, at least not anywhere in the near future. Maybe as a reward for winning the easter event next year? I'm not holding my breath though. To be honest, I wasn't expecting us to win this year. I'm happy about it, I gathered around 800 eggs for anti-cute so yea I put some work into it, but I did that for the sake supporting my guild, not for a reward.

If you really don't want a fluff, then you gotta just not have a pet. Like you said, I'm pretty sure they'll make loads more pet designs later on if you wanna wait so your "first" can be a special, enjoyable experience. The pet system might not even turn out to be that good anyway, I probably won't participate unless it looks really exciting.

Actually, I think I've changed my mind.
I'd like to help support the feature...
And I want a unicorn fluff named butt stallion.

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
Pirate Captain Sushi
Heavendove
Pirate Captain Sushi
Heavendove

He denied it quite aggressively when I said that. Maybe we hit a sensitive spot? They might all just make up the storyline as they go along, which would explain why it hasn't been that interesting recently.

About the pet system, I will probably try it out just for the sake of it. I don't really wanna miss out on an event. It may even be fun. I don't really mind the fluffs that much.

Actually, in my dream world I have millions of creatures that look almost exactly like fluffs. They are basically fast breeding blood bags that all of the rest of the wolves and monsters eat. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it again...

In context it makes sense to have fluffs as pets, but if team anti-cute won then... shouldn't we have rabbots as pets in SOME respect? I don't mean to sound ungrateful or spoiled, I loved the event... and I love how much work they're putting into it for us...but...

The way you guys are wording it, it makes it seem like we're not going to get Rabbot pets at all.
And that would make me sad.

If we get pets, I'll wait until something that isn't a fluff comes out to get mine.
Not out of disrespect for the choices provided, and not because I hate the system before it's here, but because I'm choosy about my "firsts".

I'm honestly not expecting to have rabbot fluffs or other type of rabbot things as an option for pets at all, at least not anywhere in the near future. Maybe as a reward for winning the easter event next year? I'm not holding my breath though. To be honest, I wasn't expecting us to win this year. I'm happy about it, I gathered around 800 eggs for anti-cute so yea I put some work into it, but I did that for the sake supporting my guild, not for a reward.

If you really don't want a fluff, then you gotta just not have a pet. Like you said, I'm pretty sure they'll make loads more pet designs later on if you wanna wait so your "first" can be a special, enjoyable experience. The pet system might not even turn out to be that good anyway, I probably won't participate unless it looks really exciting.

Actually, I think I've changed my mind.
I'd like to help support the feature...
And I want a unicorn fluff named butt stallion.

I liked the Unicorn one best too.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Awh yeaaaaah

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Interesting tidbit that Ivan let slip during the latest announcement:

Quote:
I only wish I could be at the convention myself, but duty calls: the GRS has ordered me to scrutinize the finances of several pro-Easter Bunny nonprofits, and... oh, I've said too much.

So, those of us who support the Easter Bunny are the Gaian equivalent of the Tea Party, then?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Red October Archangel

Quote:
I only wish I could be at the convention myself, but duty calls: the GRS has ordered me to scrutinize the finances of several pro-Easter Bunny nonprofits, and... oh, I've said too much.

So, those of us who support the Easter Bunny are the Gaian equivalent of the Tea Party, then?
LOL!

I did not even notice that! THAT IS AMAZING!

Wait, wait.

ARE WE GETTING AUDITED?!

I TAKE IT BACK!

Cat

emotion_donotwant Does that mean the system gets revamped because it was dirty to begin with and EB gets his fair share?

(That's pretty funny, but I'm pretty annoyed right now Diedrich got a place in this CI)

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
At least Diedrich is a Koopa that we smash and use his shell to kill other diedrichs?

Cat

Yes, I did think of that. Someone mentioned that that would mean Gambino might be Bowser.

I wonder who our two heroes are. One of course would be Easter Bunny, or would he be like Wario?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
WARIO EB!

There was an item I think called the Gambino bros.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Yeata Zi
Red October Archangel

Quote:

LOL!

Wait, wait.

ARE WE GETTING AUDITED?!

I TAKE IT BACK!

mebbe Ivan is taking hints from our PURGE thread, Idk if it was this account or usagi's giving a hint that he maybe casting his eye on us later

Dapper Raider

I'm excited to see where that little hint goes to, hee hee~ Looks like fun times are up ahead.

Fluffy Cat

August Star Of Heaven
Yeata Zi
Red October Archangel

Quote:

LOL!

Wait, wait.

ARE WE GETTING AUDITED?!

I TAKE IT BACK!

mebbe Ivan is taking hints from our PURGE thread, Idk if it was this account or usagi's giving a hint that he maybe casting his eye on us later

Whatever he might be hinting at, it sounds worrisome to me.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Yeata Zi
Red October Archangel

Quote:

LOL!

Wait, wait.

ARE WE GETTING AUDITED?!

I TAKE IT BACK!

I told you not to file for tax exempt status

now look what youve done

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items