Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
EviCa
Anaella
Our "old ways" are what have kept us alive and successful thus far. We are proud and mighty, and thus they should fear us. The Easter Bunny wouldn't want us to go soft just for the comfort of J-Corp. We won't forget our place.

Very good points, forgive my doubt Madam Anaella.
*Bows*
I just can't help be worried, must be in my programming.

Yeata Zi
Well, we're awesome and they gotta deal with it!

They are a lot better than they were under their old management, so as long as we can work together on occasion, I have no issue with them. :3

*Tail twitches and hops in place*
Indeed, madam Yeata Zi! Though they are in need of a maid, robot or not. I wonder how a Jack Maid would look like...

Oh yes, no question about that, this is more preferable than... Er, well... That.
sweatdrop

THAT was pretty awful. Really anything would be an improvement.

I think they are just upset nothing is happening with this HLG thing. The truth is it needs good leadership and goals set out before anything will become of it.

I could step up and maybe write out some goals and a constitution with leadership rules (I think for this kind of organization you need to have regular elections and what not or it simply wouldn't be fair if one organization got a hold of it and started everything on their agenda. ), but I am in the middle of something very important for school and probably can't afford to spend that kind of time on it.

If it's still struggling by December 6th, I'll go ahead and write everything up for them. In the mean time, I simply don't have the time.

My thesis proposal is too important.

The problem with HLG is that it needs a good level-headed leader who is neutral to all parties. This... probably doesn't even exist. No matter who gets placed in power there will always be the potential that one faction will be favored and then everyone else will get grumpy about it. It could fall apart very easily and very quickly.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
-is miffed about J-Corp bitching-

*pats*

This peace really isn't going to last if they keep up that attitude. It amuses me a bit that they point fingers at us being the cause of problems when we haven't spoken poorly of them.
I went over and laid out a proper scolding.

Their leader is really very nice. I helped them a little bit when they were first starting out, and gave advice on how to run a good event thread and what not.

Yes, very well put. Hopefully that will be the end of that nonsense.

Though by now, E-Corp should be used to people making really ridiculous assumptions and taking things out of context. This seems to be a recurring theme for us. sweatdrop

I am trying to think about where it even came from, though. Them thinking we aren't going to work with them.

Is it because I made the joke about Join Us or Die?

Becase, if they are working with us they have joined us. I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW THIS CAME UP! *rolls around*

I take a break from reading scientific articles to relax on Gaia and J-Corp is bein a d**k! Ack!

On the positive, as soon as their leader approves of the letter, we can freaking post it.

The letter should prove we plan on working together.

God. I can't get over how they didn't even bother to fact check that statement. It wouldn't even be difficult.

Hmmm, this guy says E-Corp is being shitty to us, I'll just hop on over to their thread and--Oh. They're talking about Bunny Brigade and propaganda posters. *flips back several more pages* Hmmmm. I don't see anything..... Maybe I should ask *posts in E-Corp thread* Hey guys. We still cool? -J-Corp."

To which someone would respond, "Yeah brah, we cool."

Instead this blind leading the blind thing happened.

FOR NO REASON.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anaella
Yeata Zi
EviCa
Anaella
Our "old ways" are what have kept us alive and successful thus far. We are proud and mighty, and thus they should fear us. The Easter Bunny wouldn't want us to go soft just for the comfort of J-Corp. We won't forget our place.

Very good points, forgive my doubt Madam Anaella.
*Bows*
I just can't help be worried, must be in my programming.

Yeata Zi
Well, we're awesome and they gotta deal with it!

They are a lot better than they were under their old management, so as long as we can work together on occasion, I have no issue with them. :3

*Tail twitches and hops in place*
Indeed, madam Yeata Zi! Though they are in need of a maid, robot or not. I wonder how a Jack Maid would look like...

Oh yes, no question about that, this is more preferable than... Er, well... That.
sweatdrop

THAT was pretty awful. Really anything would be an improvement.

I think they are just upset nothing is happening with this HLG thing. The truth is it needs good leadership and goals set out before anything will become of it.

I could step up and maybe write out some goals and a constitution with leadership rules (I think for this kind of organization you need to have regular elections and what not or it simply wouldn't be fair if one organization got a hold of it and started everything on their agenda. ), but I am in the middle of something very important for school and probably can't afford to spend that kind of time on it.

If it's still struggling by December 6th, I'll go ahead and write everything up for them. In the mean time, I simply don't have the time.

My thesis proposal is too important.

The problem with HLG is that it needs a good level-headed leader who is neutral to all parties. This... probably doesn't even exist. No matter who gets placed in power there will always be the potential that one faction will be favored and then everyone else will get grumpy about it. It could fall apart very easily and very quickly.

That's why I think doing a representatives thing would work best. Like Two reps from each group--and HLG votes for the Captain. And then there is a new election every year or so.

Then, because there are three holidays who will have representation, the other two can vote to impeach one dude if he gets too power hungry or something.

I'd need to work on it more, but it could be a good checks and balances system.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Jax Pavan
Yeata Zi
Jax Pavan
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

*pats*

This peace really isn't going to last if they keep up that attitude. It amuses me a bit that they point fingers at us being the cause of problems when we haven't spoken poorly of them.

Their leader is really very nice. I helped them a little bit when they were first starting out, and gave advice on how to run a good event thread and what not.

I don't really keep up their thread but there is a very antagonistic Sith in there. You can't trust them even if they are forum assistants.

-shrug- That doesn't paint the group as a whole.

I mean, Sushi shouts crazy military stuff when ever he is in here. It's not like we all do that.

Ok that was a joke that went baddly. Jax is named after a minor EU jedi living post purge. I do think they can't take a little in character play fighting sometimes.

Ah! Sorry I'm in rage mode.

EVERYTHING IS SERIOUS!

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

*pats*

Though by now, E-Corp should be used to people making really ridiculous assumptions and taking things out of context. This seems to be a recurring theme for us. sweatdrop

I am trying to think about where it even came from, though. Them thinking we aren't going to work with them.

Becase, if they are working with us they have joined us. I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW THIS CAME UP! *rolls around*

I take a break from reading scientific articles to relax on Gaia and J-Corp is bein a d**k! Ack!

On the positive, as soon as their leader approves of the letter, we can freaking post it.

God. I can't get over how they didn't even bother to fact check that statement. It wouldn't even be difficult.

Hmmm, this guy says E-Corp is being shitty to us, I'll just hop on over to their thread and--Oh. They're talking about Bunny Brigade and propaganda posters. *flips back several more pages* Hmmmm. I don't see anything..... Maybe I should ask *posts in E-Corp thread* Hey guys. We still cool? -J-Corp."

FOR NO REASON.

It's a bit like that time someone made a thread taking the things E-Corp members were saying totally out of context to make us look like giant assholes. Gotta step back and breathe a little before you let your anger get the best of you then get to the education.

Gotta say, I'm glad J-Corp is under different management. The guy they had before was a grade A d**k.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

*pats*

FOR NO REASON.

It's a bit like that time someone made a thread taking the things E-Corp members were saying totally out of context to make us look like giant assholes. Gotta step back and breathe a little before you let your anger get the best of you then get to the education.

Gotta say, I'm glad J-Corp is under different management. The guy they had before was a grade A d**k.
The education is boring!

C-PEPTIDE IS BORING!

.... C-peptide isn't boring. Pleas give me good results in the lab, you beautiful little peptide, you.

I think it's more of a baffled thing.

I dunno. SOME RAGE some confusion

But yeah, ******** that old guy. What a d**k.

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
*Hopping around*

I apparently now hop when I'm nervous. It's kinda fun.

Speaking of Rabbots... Frostia, that... Odd Undead Icy Arachnid Scientist, offered me a new 'skin' when she installed my hopping feature.
I'm... Thinking about it...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
EviCa
*Hopping around*

I apparently now hop when I'm nervous. It's kinda fun.

Speaking of Rabbots... Frostia, that... Odd Undead Icy Arachnid Scientist, offered me a new 'skin' when she installed my hopping feature.
I'm... Thinking about it...

Don't be nervous!

And it's adorable :3

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
D: Dramas. Uncool.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
A Letter to both J-Corp and E-Corp,

This whole encounter and confusion is based on a couple of events weather misunderstood or not.

J-Corp in an attempt to do further research into the extent of damages requested the Schematics for the Carrot bomb that was used to destroy Halloween town.

This event was met with resistance and a statement that E-Corp will begin mass production of Carrot bombs in an attempt to force a mutual destruction scenario entailing the threatening of other Holiday Icons namely one Santa.

With the current head of E-Corp stating

Yeata Zi
We will just tell the civilians to join us or die.

It worked for Alexander the great.

this was gained though a poster placed in various areas. As such though J-Corp has been placed on high Alert and placed precautions because of the Pre Halloween bombing attempt that was made by a Confirmed E-corp Saboteur.

When an Unautherised Ecorp robot was found on J-corp property by accident the current head of security wished to make sure that there was no longer a threat. he was over Zealous in his actions and as such was asked to back down.

This all being said Trust will not be formed over night on both sides of this divide, But what i can suggest is do not allow venting of unresolved feelings to detract either side from the Goal of a lasting peace.

Kid Jak

Proposal,

we have designated liaisons for J-corp, E-Corp, and any other Recognized Corps These people have the full support of all corps and can speak on behalf of their Corp representation.

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Yeata Zi
EviCa

Don't be nervous!

And it's adorable :3

I shouldn't be nervous, but I am still though.
Perhaps OctoDad hurt my pride during my duties in the E-Corp event thread with that ink slip...

I'll see that Frostia will work on me during that time, though to be honest... She kinda weirds me out...

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kid Jak

So this was over me being in character?

There are no schematics.

There never were. I was playing a part.

Also what poster? We joked about making posters, I don't think anyone actually went through with it. I checked your thread. No one made a poster. So this was a lie.

You guys are taking things we say in here as jokes, and counting them as RP then taking that too far.

Most of this s**t in your letter either didn't happen or was taken out of context. You are taking stuff we say as a joke and writing it in as it happened. It didn't.

As for the liaisons thing, we would have to discuss it. Personally, I see no reason for it. But perhaps a better case could be made.

I am also not the leader of E-Corp.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yeata Zi
Kid Jak

There are no schematics.

Also what poster? We joked about making posters, I don't think anyone actually went through with it. I checked your thread. No one made a poster. So this was a lie.

You guys are taking things we say in here as jokes, and counting them as RP then taking that too far.

Most of this s**t in your letter either didn't happen or was taken out of context. You are taking stuff we say as a joke and writing it in as it happened. It didn't.

As for the liaisons thing, we would have to discuss it. Personally, I see no reason for it. But perhaps a better case could be made.

Most of the Current tension is because of miss communications and jokes being taken out of context.

Frankly I would like to think both sides are above rumor mongering but it is human nature.

I wrote this letter to lay to rest any confusion as both sides have lost to much to have what we are working for undermined by accusations and suspicions.

Peace is an Ideal and Ideals are not always easy.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kid Jak
Yeata Zi
Kid Jak

There are no schematics.

Most of the Current tension is because of miss communications and jokes being taken out of context.

Frankly I would like to think both sides are above rumor mongering but it is human nature.

I wrote this letter to lay to rest any confusion as both sides have lost to much to have what we are working for undermined by accusations and suspicions.

Peace is an Ideal and Ideals are not always easy.

But, you didn't really because you said that things happened that didn't actually happen.

You said things we mentioned off hand as something that for sure occured when they did not.

Except for the things with poor Miss Evi, and the fact that I said that quote you pulled out of context, that other stuff didn't really happen.

Because we don't have the power to make bombs happen.

We do have the power to make posters, but we didn't.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yeata Zi

But, you didn't really because you said that things happened that didn't actually happen.

You said things we mentioned off hand as something that for sure occured when they did not.

Except for the things with poor Miss Evi, and the fact that I said that quote you pulled out of context, that other stuff didn't really happen.

Because we don't have the power to make bombs happen.

We do have the power to make posters, but we didn't.

I am not trying to accuse anyone of anything.

I am stating what is perceived.

Those perceptions have been put to rest. so they should no longer need to cause problems.

Is everyone on the same page as to what is going on?

simple version

both sides need to relax no more fighting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff