Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
i will be pissed if its another battle.

I sent Kenny a comment to see what he could tell us about whether or not the battle system is going to be used.

Excellent.

Now we wait. Foreber.

Oh good lord waiting that's all I've been doing since eight am this morning. Waiting for the contractor to come and pick up his stuff. Waiting for the guy who repairs lawn equipment to deliver the snowblower. Waiting for the UPS guy to come and pick up a large return to Restoration Hardware. Waiting for my aunt to return something to my house. Waiting for word from my sister about my mother. It's been a lot of waiting today.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

I sent Kenny a comment to see what he could tell us about whether or not the battle system is going to be used.

Excellent.

Now we wait. Foreber.

Oh good lord waiting that's all I've been doing since eight am this morning. Waiting for the contractor to come and pick up his stuff. Waiting for the guy who repairs lawn equipment to deliver the snowblower. Waiting for the UPS guy to come and pick up a large return to Restoration Hardware. Waiting for my aunt to return something to my house. Waiting for word from my sister about my mother. It's been a lot of waiting today.

So much waiting D:

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi

Excellent.

Now we wait. Foreber.

So much waiting D:

Well I wait for worst things.. =w=;;;

Like the main plot in the manga , cool looking Oct ic, cheep items in the marketplace, wow theme items (so far I count 5 )

ah well there much to do past time I up to my ear back in Warcraft.. @.@;;

leave me little time in gaia I made a little break for Halloween event well I hope that battle system will kick in case well.... There not for me in gaia, bored of there games but bit enjoy there Forum rpg battle lot (you know before they got greedy)

So far I waiting for is: EB come back to the grave and we be kicking Dich a** in next Easter and maybe killing him off for good. ^_^

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Bunny Brigade flash sale.

The first time these have ever been an item I care about lol

OH WELLLLLL

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Yeata Zi

OH WELLLLLL
I see they try to bait out E-corp fans with that Clever very clever sadly I'm poor =w=;

Vicious Lover

really gaia? bunny brigade?
          why must you taunt me so ; 3 ;

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I like playing dress up with Grunt.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I CAN'T AFFORD THE FLASH SALE ANYWAY.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi

OH WELLLLLL

It's certainly tempting but that is far too much GC for a single item in my opinion.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anaella
Yeata Zi

OH WELLLLLL

It's certainly tempting but that is far too much GC for a single item in my opinion.
There's only the one pose I use. I won another one during the event and just donated it back to E-Corp.

I meant more like, BB is the most expensive item I have. People b***h when items they own that are worth something are re-released.

I for one am indifferent!

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

OH WELLLLLL

There's only the one pose I use. I won another one during the event and just donated it back to E-Corp.

I meant more like, BB is the most expensive item I have. People b***h when items they own that are worth something are re-released.

I for one am indifferent!

My BBs aren't the most expensive item I have, but I don't really care about the value thing. I didn't buy them because they're expensive, they're an integral part to Anaella's main outfit. Besides, I don't see this having a large effect on their worth since they won't be available for very long and few will have the cash on hand to get it.

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
The most expensive thing I have at the moment is... My Embarrassed Dream.
*Cough*
Now only if I could buy Sentinel's Gift somehow...

Anyhow, how is everyone doing today?

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
EviCa
*Cough*

Mine is Pistolera's Revenge. I got it randomly from the box thing ages ago and was super happy XD

I have been watching anime all day. I haven't gone out in two days. So yea, I'd say I'm good. whee

How is my favourite Rabbot Maid doing today?

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Heavendove
EviCa
*Cough*

Mine is Pistolera's Revenge. I got it randomly from the box thing ages ago and was super happy XD

I have been watching anime all day. I haven't gone out in two days. So yea, I'd say I'm good. whee

Ah, lucky you. whee

I been watching youtube and have a bit of a dry throat today, but otherwise I'm alright. I did accidently made a visit to J-Corp, the security kinda scared me away. sweatdrop

*Bows*

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
EviCa
Heavendove
EviCa
*Cough*

Ah, lucky you. whee

I been watching youtube and have a bit of a dry throat today, but otherwise I'm alright. I did accidently made a visit to J-Corp, the security kinda scared me away. sweatdrop

*Bows*

I had a look around there a while ago... I was sad to discover that they had a spreadsheet too. But mine is still better 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff