44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Heavendove
EviCa
Heavendove
EviCa
The most expensive thing I have at the moment is... My Embarrassed Dream.
*Cough*
Now only if I could buy Sentinel's Gift somehow...

Anyhow, how is everyone doing today?

Mine is Pistolera's Revenge. I got it randomly from the box thing ages ago and was super happy XD

I have been watching anime all day. I haven't gone out in two days. So yea, I'd say I'm good. whee

How is my favourite Rabbot Maid doing today?

Ah, lucky you. whee

I been watching youtube and have a bit of a dry throat today, but otherwise I'm alright. I did accidently made a visit to J-Corp, the security kinda scared me away. sweatdrop

*Bows*

I had a look around there a while ago... I was sad to discover that they had a spreadsheet too. But mine is still better 3nodding

Indeed madam, your spreadsheet is many times more better! 4laugh

Though the way they're speaking about us makes me feel uneasy...

*The Rabbot Maid shuffles her feet*

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EviCa
Heavendove
EviCa
Heavendove
EviCa
The most expensive thing I have at the moment is... My Embarrassed Dream.
*Cough*
Now only if I could buy Sentinel's Gift somehow...

Anyhow, how is everyone doing today?

Mine is Pistolera's Revenge. I got it randomly from the box thing ages ago and was super happy XD

I have been watching anime all day. I haven't gone out in two days. So yea, I'd say I'm good. whee

How is my favourite Rabbot Maid doing today?

Ah, lucky you. whee

I been watching youtube and have a bit of a dry throat today, but otherwise I'm alright. I did accidently made a visit to J-Corp, the security kinda scared me away. sweatdrop

*Bows*

I had a look around there a while ago... I was sad to discover that they had a spreadsheet too. But mine is still better 3nodding

Ah, what are they saying about us?

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
Anaella
EviCa

That we're being too militant, suspicious and... "Stuck in our old ways".

I fear the H.L.G. may not work out if they're suspicious and paranoid of us.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EviCa
Anaella
EviCa

Our "old ways" are what have kept us alive and successful thus far. We are proud and mighty, and thus they should fear us. The Easter Bunny wouldn't want us to go soft just for the comfort of J-Corp. We won't forget our place.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
EviCa
Anaella
EviCa

Well, we're awesome and they gotta deal with it!

They are a lot better than they were under their old management, so as long as we can work together on occasion, I have no issue with them. :3

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
-is miffed about J-Corp bitching-

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi

*pats*

This peace really isn't going to last if they keep up that attitude. It amuses me a bit that they point fingers at us being the cause of problems when we haven't spoken poorly of them.

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
Anaella
Our "old ways" are what have kept us alive and successful thus far. We are proud and mighty, and thus they should fear us. The Easter Bunny wouldn't want us to go soft just for the comfort of J-Corp. We won't forget our place.

Very good points, forgive my doubt Madam Anaella.
*Bows*
I just can't help be worried, must be in my programming.

Yeata Zi

They are a lot better than they were under their old management, so as long as we can work together on occasion, I have no issue with them. :3

*Tail twitches and hops in place*
Indeed, madam Yeata Zi! Though they are in need of a maid, robot or not. I wonder how a Jack Maid would look like...

Oh yes, no question about that, this is more preferable than... Er, well... That.
sweatdrop

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anaella
Yeata Zi

*pats*

This peace really isn't going to last if they keep up that attitude. It amuses me a bit that they point fingers at us being the cause of problems when we haven't spoken poorly of them.
I went over and laid out a proper scolding.

Their leader is really very nice. I helped them a little bit when they were first starting out, and gave advice on how to run a good event thread and what not.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
EviCa
Anaella

Very good points, forgive my doubt Madam Anaella.
*Bows*
I just can't help be worried, must be in my programming.

Yeata Zi

*Tail twitches and hops in place*
Indeed, madam Yeata Zi! Though they are in need of a maid, robot or not. I wonder how a Jack Maid would look like...

Oh yes, no question about that, this is more preferable than... Er, well... That.
sweatdrop

THAT was pretty awful. Really anything would be an improvement.

I think they are just upset nothing is happening with this HLG thing. The truth is it needs good leadership and goals set out before anything will become of it.

I could step up and maybe write out some goals and a constitution with leadership rules (I think for this kind of organization you need to have regular elections and what not or it simply wouldn't be fair if one organization got a hold of it and started everything on their agenda. ), but I am in the middle of something very important for school and probably can't afford to spend that kind of time on it.

If it's still struggling by December 6th, I'll go ahead and write everything up for them. In the mean time, I simply don't have the time.

My thesis proposal is too important.

Dedicated Bunny

Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

*pats*

Their leader is really very nice. I helped them a little bit when they were first starting out, and gave advice on how to run a good event thread and what not.

I don't really keep up their thread but there is a very antagonistic Sith in there. You can't trust them even if they are forum assistants.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I have no idea where J-Corp is getting that we don't want to cooperate with them.

Have they come up with any ideas to bring back the Holidays?

HLG excluded (since that was kind of a group thing at the end of the vigil that we set up.)

I mean, we came up with the letter and the avatar arena group entry.

It's like one person said it and they all were like "ONE PERSON SAID THIS AND IT MUST BE TRUE. I WON'T DO ANY ACTUAL RESEARCH TO VALIDATE THIS STATEMENT OR ANYTHING."

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Jax Pavan
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

*pats*

I don't really keep up their thread but there is a very antagonistic Sith in there. You can't trust them even if they are forum assistants.

-shrug- That doesn't paint the group as a whole.

I mean, Sushi shouts crazy military stuff when ever he is in here. It's not like we all do that.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

*pats*

Yes, very well put. Hopefully that will be the end of that nonsense.

Though by now, E-Corp should be used to people making really ridiculous assumptions and taking things out of context. This seems to be a recurring theme for us. sweatdrop

Dedicated Bunny

Yeata Zi
Jax Pavan
Yeata Zi
Anaella
Yeata Zi

*pats*

-shrug- That doesn't paint the group as a whole.

I mean, Sushi shouts crazy military stuff when ever he is in here. It's not like we all do that.

Ok that was a joke that went baddly. Jax is named after a minor EU jedi living post purge. I do think they can't take a little in character play fighting sometimes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff