Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
MadPad
August Star Of Heaven

But isn't that the lube for EB's...armor. We nearly run out of that on the last Easter battle, eek

How could we ever run out? I've certainly got enough for many events to come. emotion_dowant
LUBE HOARDER!

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
No need to bribe them I guess...I think we need to ask for a rebate on the Fart of Espionage item. That I think will shut em up wink

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The hair is fabulous in AoE.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Yeata Zi

It's just I was not into that item just for the fash. I was expecting weps and combat related items for ninjas (booby traps, poison). I'm even more disappointed that I realized it did not even feature a BG of some sorts to get the feel of the training or the combat, which a lot of warrior based REI's at least included one or 2.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
August Star Of Heaven
Yeata Zi

It's just I was not into that item just for the fash. I was expecting weps and combat related items for ninjas (booby traps, poison). I'm even more disappointed that I realized it did not even feature a BG of some sorts to get the feel of the training or the combat, which a lot of warrior based REI's at least included one or 2.

Eh.

The name led me to believe it would be a spy item.... not ninjas..... so I bought it. Then I realized it was all ninjas and was sad.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
User ImageSorry I've been out of the loop, what all have I missed?
So we got a mention in the announcement I see, any word on when the event begins?

Scurvy Pirate

xcrimsonlegendx
So we got a mention in the announcement I see, any word on when the event begins?

Too soon burning_eyes

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Uncle Kenny
xcrimsonlegendx

Too soon burning_eyes
Well I don't think I could have gotten a more fulfilling answer, glad to hear it's on the way and soon. I hope it runs though the weekend of the 21st at least.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
xcrimsonlegendx
Uncle Kenny
xcrimsonlegendx

Too soon burning_eyes
Well I don't think I could have gotten a more fulfilling answer, glad to hear it's on the way and soon. I hope it runs though the weekend of the 21st at least.

Actually Crimlang, there's a What The Fluff thread in the GCD detailing everything that's already been leaked to the public before the event starts.
There's also a manga page out for the event.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Pirate Captain Sushi
xcrimsonlegendx
Uncle Kenny
xcrimsonlegendx

Too soon burning_eyes

Actually Crimlang, there's a What The Fluff thread in the GCD detailing everything that's already been leaked to the public before the event starts.
There's also a manga page out for the event.
I had seen that thread I believe it was a while ago, or maybe it was another one. Thanks for the link though, I'm going to go catch up right now. Also, I never got any notice of a new page.
emotion_donotwant

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Looks like the taxman got us again, E CORPies.
GRS looked into how we were funding our non-profit project P.U.R.G.E. , and apparently it's "illegal" to get children to sell candy for you in "highly dangerous locations". Now, because of us, kids are growing arms of their skulls from trying to sell chocolate to toxic waste dump workers. I for one say they did their jobs well, they got the money for us, they've got another free hand to sell chocolate with, and they've got volunteer work listed on their applications for future references... supposedly as carnival freaks or bartenders. Quite frankly, they should be paying us to let them work.

GRS on the other-hand thinks these actions are "unlawful" and "inhumane" and that I should provide something like "workers comp" and "employee health benefits". FEH, new age liberal hippie nonsense, they were volunteers, they knew what they were getting into.

So with this I sadly announce that the crew is on probation until we pay off the hospital bills for all the forehead-handed children in Aekea. Luckily GRS offered us a way to pay back without actually having to give back any money: community service. Starting immediately we'll be nursing fluffs back to health after brutally punching their faces in all Easter long.

Oh and as a side note, if they flinch when you're trying to patch up the bruised and battered skull injuries that you probably inflicted... try to convince them it was just tough love.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
User ImageSpeaking of PURGE I am nearly done with my museum of the horrific plague that was Didrich. The only items I need are the two SDplus dolls. Other than those I have everything on the market that bares he name. They are all resting snugly in storage, though is it sick of me to want to funnel them all to a special mule dedicated to making Diedrich fans look bad? Dress him up in all of the contraband and make him look like a total dufus every time Diedrich is in an event...

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xcrimsonlegendx
User ImageSpeaking of PURGE I am nearly done with my museum of the horrific plague that was Didrich. The only items I need are the two SDplus dolls. Other than those I have everything on the market that bares he name. They are all resting snugly in storage, though is it sick of me to want to funnel them all to a special mule dedicated to making Diedrich fans look bad? Dress him up in all of the contraband and make him look like a total dufus every time Diedrich is in an event...

I actually have a mule like that.
Look up Lardrich sometime.

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Yeata Zi
August Star Of Heaven
Yeata Zi

Eh.

The name led me to believe it would be a spy item.... not ninjas..... so I bought it. Then I realized it was all ninjas and was sad.

I like ninjas as much as the next person (and if you really want to be technical, ninjas are a type of spy, but that's neither here nor there)... but yeah, I was expecting James Bond and Burn Notice when I first read the name "Art of Espionage." Could it be possible for them to retroactively rename the item and redo the descriptions?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lord Lapin
Looks like the taxman got us again, E CORPies.
GRS looked into how we were funding our non-profit project P.U.R.G.E. , and apparently it's "illegal" to get children to sell candy for you in "highly dangerous locations". Now, because of us, kids are growing arms of their skulls from trying to sell chocolate to toxic waste dump workers. I for one say they did their jobs well, they got the money for us, they've got another free hand to sell chocolate with, and they've got volunteer work listed on their applications for future references... supposedly as carnival freaks or bartenders. Quite frankly, they should be paying us to let them work.

GRS on the other-hand thinks these actions are "unlawful" and "inhumane" and that I should provide something like "workers comp" and "employee health benefits". FEH, new age liberal hippie nonsense, they were volunteers, they knew what they were getting into.

So with this I sadly announce that the crew is on probation until we pay off the hospital bills for all the forehead-handed children in Aekea. Luckily GRS offered us a way to pay back without actually having to give back any money: community service. Starting immediately we'll be nursing fluffs back to health after brutally punching their faces in all Easter long.

Oh and as a side note, if they flinch when you're trying to patch up the bruised and battered skull injuries that you probably inflicted... try to convince them it was just tough love.

(Come the event announcement, I'm stealing this for our guild announcement)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff