Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Flatterer

Lol. I didn't like the flash space. It felt cramped and I kept getting caught on shrubbery. =[

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I hate Diedrich.

That is all

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I didn't like the flash space much either. The holes and, as stated before by someone else, the shrubbery kept tripping me up.
And it got really dull watching the green turd spawn non-rare colors over and over and over again.

@-@

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Well. Narumi's and Lanky's overall answers towards the concern about Diedrich and the general lack of Easter Bunny items were pretty patronizing.
Once again, it feels like we've been given the middle finger.

Sparkly Smoker

x Karurie x
Well. Narumis and Lankys overall answers towards the concern about Diedrich and the general lack of Easter Bunny items were pretty patronizing.
Once again, it feels like weve been given the middle finger.

This. I was completely shocked at their answers. I used to think Narumi was an awesome developer who really cared about the community. Not so much, anymore. confused

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
le iggy
x Karurie x
Well. Narumi's and Lanky's overall answers towards the concern about Diedrich and the general lack of Easter Bunny items were pretty patronizing.

This. I was completely shocked at their answers. I used to think Narumi was an awesome developer who really cared about the community. Not so much, anymore. confused

Same.
I don't really care for Narumi anymore. As for Lanky, I don't really know him, but he seems well informed compared to the others. His answer lost him some respect points with me.
Even if it was sarcastic, it was like a slap in the face. This whole attitude of "HAH-UMAD?" is really getting old.

So much for listening to the user base.

Sparkly Smoker

x Karurie x
le iggy
x Karurie x
Well. Narumis and Lankys overall answers towards the concern about Diedrich and the general lack of Easter Bunny items were pretty patronizing.

Same.
I dont really care for Narumi anymore. As for Lanky, I dont really know him, but he seems well informed compared to the others. His answer lost him some respect points with me.
Even if it was sarcastic, it was like a slap in the face. This whole attitude of HAH-UMAD? is really getting old.

I cant say much about Lanky because I havent really seen him in action. I think what they are forgetting is that this is still a business. We are their customers. If I was to EVER respond to a customer like that when I was in the customer service industry, I would have been fired on the spot.

Im not terribly angry about Diedrich, or how the event leans in his favor every which was possible. Im angry with the SHITTY customer service. Narumi giving us sarcastic answers to questions we value as important is unacceptable.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
le iggy
x Karurie x
le iggy
x Karurie x

Same.
I dont really care for Narumi anymore. As for Lanky, I dont really know him, but he seems well informed compared to the others. His answer lost him some respect points with me.
Even if it was sarcastic, it was like a slap in the face. This whole attitude of HAH-UMAD? is really getting old.

I cant say much about Lanky because I havent really seen him in action. I think what they are forgetting is that this is still a business. We are their customers. If I was to EVER respond to a customer like that when I was in the customer service industry, I would have been fired on the spot.

Im not terribly angry about Diedrich, or how the event leans in his favor every which was possible. Im angry with the SHITTY customer service. Narumi giving us sarcastic answers to questions we value as important is unacceptable.

Underlined for truth.
I'm about the same way. While it is irritating that Diedrich is getting shoved down our throats in an event that clearly seems Diedrich Biased, (even the EB reward grants are Diedrich-y and the lack of some sort of mascot suit for EB.) what really got me was the sudden sarcastic remark(s). Even when I contacted Narumi though PM, his first reaction was using "sarcasm" or at least, that's what he called it when I called him out on that pitiful response.

Instead of acting like professionals, we have a couple of jokers who apparently like to wear "U-MAD?" masks.

Sparkly Smoker

x Karurie x
le iggy
x Karurie x
le iggy
x Karurie x

Same.

Underlined for truth.
Im about the same way. While it is irritating that Diedrich is getting shoved down our throats in an event that clearly seems Diedrich Biased, even the EB reward grants are Diedrich-y and the lack of some sort of mascot suit for EB.) what really got me was the sudden sarcastic remarks). Even when I contacted Narumi though PM, his first reaction was using sarcasm or at least, thats what he called it when I called him out on that pitiful response.

Instead of acting like professionals, we have a couple of jokers who apparently like to wear U-MAD? masks.

Next year, I will have been on this site for a decade. This is the first time in those ten years that I have ever, ever entertained the idea of leaving. I have stuck by the staff through thick and thin, but to see some of them blatantly patronize us leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Reading through the AtA, I was quite shocked by how absolutely rude and sarcastic they behaved towards those asking about it. I feel much the same as what you two have said already. There's no excuse for that kind of behaviour, no matter what the subject may be. You NEVER treat customers like that.

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I havent looked at the AtA, but from what Ive heard in this thread, maybe we should consider writing a strongly worded letter to Gaia about this. If they are treating us rudely, we shouldnt just sit back and take it. Thats not how e-corp handles things.

Cat

Yeata Zi
I havent looked at the AtA, but from what Ive heard in this thread, maybe we should consider writing a strongly worded letter to Gaia about this. If they are treating us rudely, we shouldnt just sit back and take it. Thats not how e-corp handles things.
Or present it in AtA

A letter would likely be looked over unless hundreds of users sent the same letter

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kitt Koneko
Yeata Zi
Or present it in AtA

A letter would likely be looked over unless hundreds of users sent the same letter
That is pretty much what I meant.

But work on it together and have one member of E-Corp try to post it on the first page.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
SO. Shall we start our letter?

Dear Gaia Staff,

We are rather outraged by your responses to our inquiries about the Easter Event at the last AtA. We found them to be rude, rather patronizing and completely unsatisfactory. Not only did you not supply an adequate answer to our question, you also managed to insult us in the process.

What the hell?

E-Corp

I dunno, really how we should say this past my overly exorbitant phraseology. :/ Perhaps qet quotes from E-Corp members who are hurt by their seeming to not give a damn about us?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff