16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
x Karurie x
Yeata Zi
I forgot about the AtA. :/

I missed it too, thanks to work.
Either not too many people questioned the lack of EB items or they were ignored.

i know! it would be nice to be able to do a decent easter bunny avi.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Gah, why is it that the pink, lavender and blue seem harder to collect than rainbow, chocolate and albino?!

Hopefully the EB starts catching up...
User Image

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
xcrimsonlegendx
Gah, why is it that the pink, lavender and blue seem harder to collect than rainbow, chocolate and albino?!

User Image

Really? Cause blue and pink are pretty much all I've been getting.

Of course..im not playing, and only surfing the forums.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
The Undead Suitor
xcrimsonlegendx

User Image

Yeah, if you're actively posting for Diedrichs you get many more than you do with just the heads.

I need like 30 more of each pink, lavender and blue and they're not popping up.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
xcrimsonlegendx
The Undead Suitor
xcrimsonlegendx

User Image

Yeah, if you're actively posting for Diedrichs you get many more than you do with just the heads.

I need like 30 more of each pink, lavender and blue and they're not popping up.

I have like...30 blue and 30 pink and nothing else rofl

20 more of each and I can turn them in for 25 gold!

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
IT LOOKS LIKE THAT NO MATTER HOW MANY DIEDRICHS ARE IN AN ITEM, IT STILL COUNTS AS JUST ONE DIEDRICH IN THE OVERALL SCORE.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
So, a few days ago, I PMed Narumi about the issue about having the EB's mascot suit in the Tree House.

This was the response.

Narumi Misuhara
x Karurie x
The members of E-Corp as well as other users on this site are wondering why Diedrich has his own mascot suit and not the Easter Bunny.

It seems very unfair to those of us who don't care anymore for Diedrich that he has more items.
This to me seems like an easy thing to fix. Please have someone or yourself place a mascot suit in the Tree House for the Easter Bunny.

The Diedrich items lend themselves better to re-usability than mecha style items.

To me, this is not an acceptable answer. Maybe if they made more mecha items, there wouldn't be a problem? And since we have more Diedrich items, this somehow makes it okay?
emotion_facepalm

Sparkly Smoker

x Karurie x
So, a few days ago, I PMed Narumi about the issue about having the EBs mascot suit in the Tree House.

This was the response.

Narumi Misuhara
x Karurie x
The members of E-Corp as well as other users on this site are wondering why Diedrich has his own mascot suit and not the Easter Bunny.

It seems very unfair to those of us who dont care anymore for Diedrich that he has more items.
This to me seems like an easy thing to fix. Please have someone or yourself place a mascot suit in the Tree House for the Easter Bunny.

The Diedrich items lend themselves better to re-usability than mecha style items.

To me, this is not an acceptable answer. Maybe if they made more mecha items, there wouldnt be a problem? And since we have more Diedrich items, this somehow makes it okay?
emotion_facepalm

That sounds like a big ******** you to the EB supporters. 4laugh How nice.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I MAY BE JUST A ROBOT AND HAVE NO SENSE IN GAIAN FASHIONS, BUT I DON'T SEE HOW LIME GREEN BUNNY OUTFITS HAVE A BETTER RE-USABLE VALUE.

HOWEVER I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE WING TREEHOUSE SELECTION. I JUST FIND HER RESPONSE STRANGE.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
x Karurie x
So, a few days ago, I PMed Narumi about the issue about having the EB's mascot suit in the Tree House.

This was the response.

Narumi Misuhara
x Karurie x

It seems very unfair to those of us who don't care anymore for Diedrich that he has more items.

To me, this is not an acceptable answer. Maybe if they made more mecha items, there wouldn't be a problem? And since we have more Diedrich items, this somehow makes it okay?
emotion_facepalm

*headdesk*
That doesn't even make logical sense when everyone knows that the Diedrich coloured items are ******** hideous and useless because of said colours. :/ AT LEAST GREY, YOU KNOW, GOES WITH OTHER s**t.

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Right...so..... How we gonna deal with this?

Personally, I'm for going on the offense again. AtA rampage, anyone?

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yeata Zi

Works for me. No developer should have a say in what should or shouldn't be made based on their own personal preferences, or the preferences of the artists. The artists make items for us, not themselves. And I'm going to keep quoting Narumi until he replies.

Narumi Misuhara

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Oh, much more specific!

Jolly good!

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi

I'm for it too. That's gotta be one of the lamest excuses I've seen in a long while.

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Seriously, though. I am a little upset over this. It's like a ******** you to us personally.

You know?

We worked our asses off last year to proove that the easter bunny has a place in the plot--and that Diedrich should stay out of Easter! And what do we get?

DIEDRICH PLOT!

I mean, I was amused at first, and I am glad that the easter bunny is involved--but we can't have just one Easter Bunny item for his holiday?

Santa and Jacks items are their respective colors every year. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces